Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6719|67.222.138.85

lowing wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

White:

One of the most coddled races by far. In many cases after generations of financial success, they believe that the world is geared toward them and that other races are out to get them and their shallow cultural identity. They have very few trends and traditions solely their own, so either fear other cultures ways or try to assimilate bastardized versions into their own culture.
"Whites", if you wish to group the many white cultures together, have, for better or worse, the strongest culture in the world.  Long ago "white" culture became so successful that it has merged with the other cultures of the world.  "White" culture (Habits, clothing, food, words, art) has been so ingrained in the civilized world that it has become unrecognizable.  The reasons for this are, of coure, the success of early Europe, and the subsequent colonization of the world by Europeans.  Your description of the white "race" reveals an absurd and extremely shallow train of thought. I do not see why everybody is always trying to force this segregationist mentality.
Kinda ironic, and especially if you are white.

lowing wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I agree, but what do you deem the accepted social attitude toward white people?
Now that is an excellent point. but honestly the truth is, what can you say about white people today GENERALLY SPEAKING,  is going to work, dressing acceptably, striving for the American dream a negative attribute now?
It certainly isn't, but the fact that you think that the stereotypical white guy dresses acceptably, strives for the American Dream, and goes to work is technically racist. Do you really know that a larger percentage of whites lead more productive lives than those of minorities?

This was the kind of thing I intended my original post to bring out. It's easy to look at minorities and rant about what is wrong with them, but we don't look at our own race often enough to realize that all races have their problems, and most of the time our problems are the same. We share more common enemies than we are willing to admit.
If dressing in a short sleeve short, and wearing a tie, with a pocket protector fulla pens,  can't dance worth a fuck, and always doing the right thing and being geeky about it, is not the stereotypical white guy how exactly are we perceived? And this is not racist?? WHite people do not dwell on this  as racist. You do not see us always in am uproar when a black guy says racial shit on tv. Really we don't give a shit. It only is mentioned by us to prove a double standard.

I have no idea who leads a more productive life style, but it is abundantly clear that the black community thinks we are all spoon fed opportunity and breaks in life, that we do not work for it or strive to achieve or goals. It is handed to us because we are white.
I would imagine we aren't up in arms about it because our stereotype, whether it is true or not, is much better than that of minorities. However, no matter how good the stereotype is, I don't think it holds any more water than the other racial descriptions. Really talking about white people that way is just as racist, people just tend to be okay with positive stereotypes.

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Kinda ironic, and especially if you are white.
How is it ironic?  And what does my skin color have anything to do with my post?  I disagreed with several of your other steriotypes, but at least those were addressed by other people.  Your description of whites, I am surprised to find, seems generally accepted.
It's ironic because if you are white, you fit into the "coddled race unaware of racism when it's right in front of him". The post was not serious, I don't believe in any of those stereotypes, (or at least, believe they are all just that, stereotypes) I was only drawing attention to how the other racial descriptions are in most cases wide of their mark.
I already told you, I don't agree with most of the steriotypes there, however, I do not see the need for you to elaborate on the thread.  You are basically lending your support to his racist comments and giving them more creedence.  You obviously believe in your steriotypes, otherwise you wouldn't have accused me of being a member of a race that is "unaware of racism when it's right in front of him".
lol, you don't understand, I'm playing the devil's advocate here. The comments about white people are just as generally false as the ones about the other minorities. The ironic part is that by trying to disprove the white stereotypes mentioned by me and not the others, you're bringing yourself to a racism when you don't try to disprove the others.

I don't believe that all white people are "unaware of racism when it's right in front of them", I only wrote the gist of that in my original post to prove a point, but ironically you come to disprove something written in jest, and end up falling into the false stereotypes given.

imortal wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

lowing wrote:

You ca nnot speak on an individual basis when dealing with this issue. You can only really deal with accepted attitudes generally speaking for obvious reasons.

It is an accepted social attitude that the black community thinks they are owed something, it is an acceptable social attitude that minorities feel "oppressed". There are always exceptions to every argument, but I think you know this. Those exceptions do not nullify an argument.

Simply, you can not argue on acceptable attitudes because by doing so you can not deny what I have said.
I agree, but what do you deem the accepted social attitude toward white people?
How about an accepted social attitude toward PEOPLE?  When you constantly use race as a defining characteristic, then you continue to group them that way, and search for differences based on race.
There are differences between races, and ignoring those differences is silly. Using them to achieve imagines dominance over another race, however, is a problem.

Example:

Difference: Black people tend to run fast (see Olympic winners in track)

Difference used wrongly: Black people tend to run fast, and use this ability to steal things

CameronPoe wrote:

Here's a question that should give a pretty telling insight into the attitudes of respondents:

Why do white people generally earn a lot more than black people (FACT) in the modern western world?
Source?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6568
https://seattlepi.nwsource.com/dayart/20071112/income-gap.gif
imortal
+240|6677|Austin, TX
That is a median income comparison.  By definition, the median is a middle ground between the highest and lowest value.  Having a white guy that makes a whole LOT of money (and we know there are quite a few of those) will skew those numbers.  That being said, I do not doubt that on average, a white worker is paid more than a black worker in the same position; I am just not sure that the difference is as pronounced as that graph makes it appear.  I do not say it is right, only that I have no doubt it is true.  And it is something that should change.  I think it IS changing, albeit slowly.

But I am always wary of blind statistics thrown up without context.  "there are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."  (Abraham Lincon, I think)
Flaming_Maniac

imortal wrote:

That is a median income comparison.  By definition, the median is a middle ground between the highest and lowest value.  Having a white guy that makes a whole LOT of money (and we know there are quite a few of those) will skew those numbers.
QFT

And I do doubt there are a significant number of black people working for less than their white counterparts.
NantanCochise
+55|5991|Portugal/United States
https://i8.tinypic.com/6ka6m82.png
The difference among races, both native and foreign born, in regards to those who have earned a Bachelor's degree or higher.

This may clear up some of the reasons who gets paid more.

Last edited by NantanCochise (2008-01-10 15:03:14)

NantanCochise
https://i12.tinypic.com/6yz35hz.jpg
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6142|North Tonawanda, NY

NantanCochise wrote:

http://i8.tinypic.com/6ka6m82.png

This may clear up some of the reasons who gets paid more.
What do you mean by "Native" and "Foreign"?  Did I miss something obvious?  That graph is about as clear as mud.
NantanCochise
Native is US born, foreign may also include US citizens but foreign born.
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6642|Mexifornia, USA
This is what I wrote in this topic 9 months ago.
I always find it funny that black people can say basically anything they want to white people. For example, "What's up cracka!", "Sup white boy", "Look at this white muthafucka", and basically stuff along those lines. But for a white person to even THINK not to mention SAY something back at them like "yeah, well fuck you nigger" is beyond belief, and would so deeply offend the blacks that called him a "cracka" and such that they would have full confidence, just from that ONE statement, which is basically equivalent to the one they said, that this white person was not only a racist but a white supremacist. Then someone like Don Imus comes along, says ONE phrase about "black people" (two of the Rutger's womens basketball players, including the team leader, are white), and now he's a racist! It's all implied racism, meaning the statement itself is not or is not meant to be racist, but black people take it as a racial slur. For another example, if Don Imus came on and said "That Rutgers womens basketball team - what a bunch of niggers." THAT would be racist (and innaccurate). Saying "nappy-headed hos" is NOT an anti-black statement. It has been taken that way because of the way the black community acts and speaks. It's almost like the beginning of the word "nigga" finding it's way into white people's mouths. But what do, or what should, blacks expect when those words or phrases are all over TV, radio, stores, games - you name it. The more exposure something "cool" has to the public, the more it grows, and the more people strive to look, act, or have whatever that "cool" characteristic or thing is, including the whites. The black community needs a big wake up call. They themselves often fuel the "race war" between whites and blacks, by assuming EVERY white person is a racist. Things like this "hos" comment would be anything but looked down upon if it was a line in a rap song. ANYONE who has EVER heard a modern rap song knows this. I wouldn't be surprised if it WAS an EXACT line out of a popular modern rap song.

The point is, the race war is most likely never going to end. The thing black people don't seem to understand (at large) is that yeah, we fucked up. We used you as slaves. We're sorry. But when black people want "an end to racism", they need to stop treating white people today like WE, the white people alive today, are still oppressing them. WE'RE NOT. And as for this womens basketball team, learn to take a joke. You dont need to go make a press conference because of some old radio hosts joke. This political correctness needs to either calm down, or be equally applying to all races, cultures, and creeds.
and this is what I wrote in this topic 8 months ago.
First, let me start by saying I am not a racist, as in being prejudice to people based on their skin. But, in all honesty, what the hell is wrong with (MOST) black people? I know it doesn't sound appropriate saying that, but you can't blame me when it's not just a part of a culture - it IS the culture. Granted, there are plenty of black people who DON'T act like this, and are decent, law-abiding citizens. It's not prejudice, ignorant, racist, labeling, or lying to say that MOST of the black "community" is this way. Every time I pass by a school around the time the kids get out, there are serveral groups of black kids walking home (I live in California, in a very "minoritized" area). Without a doubt, the guys will have the 10-sizes-too-big pants, T-shirt that could double as a womans dress, and a hat that's tilted in some way other than normal. The girls will usually have on tight blue jeans with the ankles rolled up, a short sleeve, tight shirt that some should not be wearing (because of their weight, not race), and their hair in some way that, in my and many other peoples' opinions, looks like crap. These aren't stereotypes. They are simple observations and facts.

Other than the ridiculous way of dress, the way they act and speak is almost appalling. As for the way they act, I don't know what they expect from white people anymore. Everything we do to them or say at them or whatever, is about race. It's like ALL white people are racists. What gets me is when black people call each other "nigga" or "nigger". You'd think, since that was the deragatory term used for them way back when, they would HATE that word. But, that almost replaces their names now.. Another thing that gets me is how its fine for them to call us "cracker", "whitey" or whatever, but the INSTANT we even say "nig-", then dear God we have a white supremacist on our hands! They act like we owe them something, something even more than, oh, I don't know, THE CIVIL RIGHTS AND EQUALITY THEY WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. They're terrible hypocrites and everyone seems to feel sorry for them, afraid they're going to "offend them" somehow. It's kind of like they come up to us, punch us straight in the face, and expect not to get hit back. But, God forbid, they do get hit back, and we're the bad guys. I just don't get it sometimes...

At my job, I deal with all different types of people. White, black, Asian, Hispanic, etc, and I have an easier time understanding the guy from Mexico who can barely speak English than most of these black guys. It's not that the black guys don't have the ability to speak right, it's just that they either want to look cool, or they've spent so much time previously, trying to look cool, that it embedded itself in their character.

Basically, what I'm saying is that while I have no problem with black people, I do have a problem with the majority of them. One of my best friends is black, and he feels pretty much the same way on the modern "black look". Again, to reiterate, I am NOT a racist. If you're black, cool. If you act like the guy in this video, and most of the younger blacks today, don't expect any sorrow or respect from me. You don't respect me, I sure as hell won't respect you.
Basically the same opinions.
srog72
+12|6768|Michigan
Hi guys I am a black man, I am 35 and I serve in the US Army.
OK bro, I see where guys are going with this thread and it stinks.  A problem with this country and racism is the lack of positive exposure to one another.  A lot of these statements made is this post show very high levels of ignorance and misunderstanding about people in general. 

The N bomb is a very foul word and should not be used by anyone.  But it has somehow been turned into a word that has been used to greet between blacks.  The terms cracka or whitey have never represented hate in a way as the N bomb. 

HELLO!!!!!!!! this country and the white people in it have treated blacks as less than human for years.......years.........Presidents knew that Jim Crow laws existed but didnt fix them. MLK and Malcolm X could've done more in positive aspects but they were allowed to be gunned down.  1963, Alabama's Governor George Wallace came to national prominence when he kept a CAMPAIGN PLEDGE to stand in the schoolhouse door to block integration of Alabama public schools.   A Governor did this.  Who voted him in? 

Its too easy for someone to say "get over it" or "its been 200 hundred years since slaves were freed".  But that doesn't heal the scars that have been bread into black people.  That doesn't get blacks caught up in this world on a financial, educational or political position. 

It is painful to read these threads at times because it shows that people are still living in vacuums.
Understand that the black community has a lot of issues that are not going to be fixed and that will never reach any of the political agendas in the near future.  A lot of these issues even blacks don't have the answers or personal courage to fix. 

IMO there were a lot of evil plans placed to keep the black man at bay.  Unemployment, lack of education and drugs were not things that we thought we should embrace.  Most large corporations start small and family owned.  An example of this is FORD motor company created in 1903.  This company has been around for 105 years and for most of that time its been ran buy a man with the last name of FORD.  What black man started a company in 1903 that is around today and worth 160 billion dollars?  My point is that on a financial and education level we have been deprived of this American dream.  How do drugs make into Black neighborhoods from all over the globe?  Blacks are not the forefront of imported goods or controllers of national ports, are we?  43 years ago blacks were given the right to vote, with that being the case would we just take over  all the Mayor or Governor positions in the US?  I am not trying to make excuses for some of the negative behavior you may have experienced or observed from blacks but don't say that you know 39 million Blacks or 44 million Hispanics.

Your meaningless paragraphs of why cant i call you a nigger wont fix it.  Getting young people to pull up their pants wont heal it.  Time education and integration followed by some equal playing fields are the cure for some of these ills.  If you have black friends cool but don't use them as some sort of standard Negro or let them act as that.  Look at them as your friend and meet more black people and befriend them if possible and that is a movement in the right direction on race.
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6167|Vancouver, BC, Canada
What confuses/pissses me off is the "African american" stereotype situation,

They go around begging to not be considered thugs and not followed around by people instores,
and yet, most of the dark people I know, tend to wear big baggy clothes that closely resemble a thug, and are very easy to steal in.

So my opinion.
STFU, the only people that really care about your dark skin colour are the cops, noone else gives a shit.

That's my opinion, hope I don;t get banned for it. blah blah blah.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6423|'Murka

It's true that there wasn't a level playing field in the first part of the last century. But there is one now. So, if we follow the logic, it will never be level because of what happened back then. I find that incredulous. The longer that is used as an excuse for the current state of the black community, the greater the divide will grow. At some point, people have to start taking ownership of their situations and stop looking for others to blame.

Focusing on the differences instead of embracing the similarities is what causes racial tension. All sides are guilty of it, to greater and lesser degrees.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
srog72
+12|6768|Michigan

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

What confuses/pissses me off is the "African american" stereotype situation,

They go around begging to not be considered thugs and not followed around by people in stores,
and yet, most of the dark people I know, tend to wear big baggy clothes that closely resemble a thug, and are very easy to steal in.
If you wear baggy clothes your a thug?  clothes define thug?  I personally don't agree with that "thug" wannabe crap or the fact that some young black dudes wear their pants with their ass out, but you are purely enforcing a stereotype that all blacks in baggy clothes steal.

FEOS wrote:

It's true that there wasn't a level playing field in the first part of the last century. But there is one now. So, if we follow the logic, it will never be level because of what happened back then. I find that incredulous. The longer that is used as an excuse for the current state of the black community, the greater the divide will grow. At some point, people have to start taking ownership of their situations and stop looking for others to blame.

Focusing on the differences instead of embracing the similarities is what causes racial tension. All sides are guilty of it, to greater and lesser degrees.
There still isn't a level playing field.  IMO we probably will be dead when that comes about, but who knows.  +1 for the last statment but you really have to walk in the shoes to understand that a black person doesn't always own their own situation.  Their are kids out their who are doomed at birth or placed in situations that make their success difficult.

LiLp-DeFiNeD's above statement is ignorant (not an insult) to what really is going on.  Stereotypes are poison to our society.

Last edited by srog72 (2008-01-10 18:20:41)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6663|USA

srog72 wrote:

Hi guys I am a black man, I am 35 and I serve in the US Army.
OK bro, I see where guys are going with this thread and it stinks.  A problem with this country and racism is the lack of positive exposure to one another.  A lot of these statements made is this post show very high levels of ignorance and misunderstanding about people in general. 

The N bomb is a very foul word and should not be used by anyone.  But it has somehow been turned into a word that has been used to greet between blacks.  The terms cracka or whitey have never represented hate in a way as the N bomb. 

HELLO!!!!!!!! this country and the white people in it have treated blacks as less than human for years.......years.........Presidents knew that Jim Crow laws existed but didnt fix them. MLK and Malcolm X could've done more in positive aspects but they were allowed to be gunned down.  1963, Alabama's Governor George Wallace came to national prominence when he kept a CAMPAIGN PLEDGE to stand in the schoolhouse door to block integration of Alabama public schools.   A Governor did this.  Who voted him in? 

Its too easy for someone to say "get over it" or "its been 200 hundred years since slaves were freed".  But that doesn't heal the scars that have been bread into black people.  That doesn't get blacks caught up in this world on a financial, educational or political position. 

It is painful to read these threads at times because it shows that people are still living in vacuums.
Understand that the black community has a lot of issues that are not going to be fixed and that will never reach any of the political agendas in the near future.  A lot of these issues even blacks don't have the answers or personal courage to fix. 

IMO there were a lot of evil plans placed to keep the black man at bay.  Unemployment, lack of education and drugs were not things that we thought we should embrace.  Most large corporations start small and family owned.  An example of this is FORD motor company created in 1903.  This company has been around for 105 years and for most of that time its been ran buy a man with the last name of FORD.  What black man started a company in 1903 that is around today and worth 160 billion dollars?  My point is that on a financial and education level we have been deprived of this American dream.  How do drugs make into Black neighborhoods from all over the globe?  Blacks are not the forefront of imported goods or controllers of national ports, are we?  43 years ago blacks were given the right to vote, with that being the case would we just take over  all the Mayor or Governor positions in the US?  I am not trying to make excuses for some of the negative behavior you may have experienced or observed from blacks but don't say that you know 39 million Blacks or 44 million Hispanics.

Your meaningless paragraphs of why cant i call you a nigger wont fix it.  Getting young people to pull up their pants wont heal it.  Time education and integration followed by some equal playing fields are the cure for some of these ills.  If you have black friends cool but don't use them as some sort of standard Negro or let them act as that.  Look at them as your friend and meet more black people and befriend them if possible and that is a movement in the right direction on race.
Do you agree that the black community views successful black people as "sell outs" to their race because they chose to prosper and build their American dream?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6663|USA
Bottom line for me is this.

I believe in the guarantee of equal opportunity, NOT the guarantee of equal results.

I work with people from all different races and all walks of life. I believe equal opportunity has been achieved. Even so far as to go too far with reverse discrimination.

We just might have a black president on an election where the 2 fore- runners are black and female. We have come a long way.

Anyone that feels "left behind" or oppressed, has been made to feel this way by their own shitty attitudes and lack of personal responsibility to go out and achieve.
Flaming_Maniac

lowing wrote:

Bottom line for me is this.

I believe in the guarantee of equal opportunity, NOT the guarantee of equal results.

I work with people from all different races and all walks of life. I believe equal opportunity has been achieved. Even so far as to go too far with reverse discrimination.

We just might have a black president on an election where the 2 fore- runners are black and female. We have come a long way.

Anyone that feels "left behind" or oppressed, has been made to feel this way by their own shitty attitudes and lack of personal responsibility to go out and achieve.
Quoted for Truth
srog72
+12|6768|Michigan

lowing wrote:

Do you agree that the black community views successful black people as "sell outs" to their race because they chose to prosper and build their American dream?
No, I believe that SOME black people think this.  I never said that black people were not a part of the problem of racism and reinforcing stereotypes.  When incidents like Jena6 and police slamming a 13 year kid's head on the car like he is 30 stop, then i will feel complete truth to what you have said Lowing.  Equal opportunity is not present in this society.  If it was we wouldn't need the programs that are out there.  This isn't the 50s, but that racial monster still lives and when he is disturbed he bears his ugly face and things get out of hand and people get shitted on.

Last edited by srog72 (2008-01-10 20:30:10)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6663|USA

srog72 wrote:

lowing wrote:

No, I believe that SOME black people think this.  I never said that black people were not a part of the problem of racism and reinforcing stereotypes.  When incidents like Jena6 and police slamming a 13 year kid's head on the car like he is 30 stop, then i will feel complete truth to what you have said Lowing.  Equal opportunity is not present in this society.  If it was we wouldn't need the programs that are out there.  This isn't the 50s, but that racial monster still lives and when he is disturbed he bears his ugly face and things get out of hand and people get shitted on.
I refuse to believe that ANY of the fortune 500 companies would turn away a black person with a resume that kills for a less qualified white guy sinply because he is white.

Here is more food for thought, I am not talking about, or ever was talking about, the average middle class black family with their 2.5 kids and their white picket fence. How could they bitch about what they have strived for and achieved?

Also if a 13 year old kid acts like a felon or IS a felon, I have no problem watching his head get bounced off of a cop car....LIKE a felon. REGARDLESS of race.

Last edited by lowing (2008-01-10 20:48:05)

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6728
Hey srog72... You make a lot of great points... The one that doesnt hold water for me is the drugs finding there way to black neighborhoods...
If people don't buy the drugs... there wouldnt be much of a drug business...  and i know way too many white people that are way screwed up on drugs... Drugs are an equal opportunity destroyer....
Love is the answer
srog72
+12|6768|Michigan
Fortune 500 still have incidents of the good ol boy system and buddy system.  If CEO and Presidents steal money from their own company then hiring a friend's son without interviewing others can be done no sweat.  And that can include white vs white discrimination consisting of family background, who you know, looks, last name, college attended.  And its no just about them hiring its hiring at the upper levels thats not happening like it should (i.e. Department head vs CEO or VP).  A lot of these upper-crust positions remain exclusive. 

I'm not talking about just a 13 felon I'm talking about a kid who took a candy bar and ran.  Neighborhoods raise children and if a 300 lb fat ass cop cant handle a 100lb 13 year old kid without slamming his head on a car we have a problem.  When i was young I personally knew 2 kids that got in trouble. (Both are serving life now) Both stole cars as teens, one was charged with joy riding (low grade misdemeanor) and the other grand theft auto (Felony).  Same crime different sentences. 

I don't accuse all whites as being devils or racist.  I look at each individual for who they are.  But if you tell me that all black people that wear baggy clothes are thugs and thieves I am going to look at you and keep walking because you have exposed yourself.
srog72
+12|6768|Michigan

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Hey srog72... You make a lot of great points... The one that doesnt hold water for me is the drugs finding there way to black neighborhoods...
If people don't buy the drugs... there wouldnt be much of a drug business...  and i know way too many white people that are way screwed up on drugs... Drugs are an equal opportunity destroyer....
Very true.  Its assaulted the US, but I'm not just talking about the user, they aren't the only ones screwed up.  The seller is in bad ways too.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6663|USA

srog72 wrote:

Fortune 500 still have incidents of the good ol boy system and buddy system.  If CEO and Presidents steal money from their own company then hiring a friend's son without interviewing others can be done no sweat.  And that can include white vs white discrimination consisting of family background, who you know, looks, last name, college attended.  And its no just about them hiring its hiring at the upper levels thats not happening like it should (i.e. Department head vs CEO or VP).  A lot of these upper-crust positions remain exclusive. 

I'm not talking about just a 13 felon I'm talking about a kid who took a candy bar and ran.  Neighborhoods raise children and if a 300 lb fat ass cop cant handle a 100lb 13 year old kid without slamming his head on a car we have a problem.  When i was young I personally knew 2 kids that got in trouble. (Both are serving life now) Both stole cars as teens, one was charged with joy riding (low grade misdemeanor) and the other grand theft auto (Felony).  Same crime different sentences. 

I don't accuse all whites as being devils or racist.  I look at each individual for who they are.  But if you tell me that all black people that wear baggy clothes are thugs and thieves I am going to look at you and keep walking because you have exposed yourself.
I never said black people that wear baggy clothes are thugs and thieves. I said ANYONE that dresses like a complete fucking dipshit WILL be treated according to how they are perceived, like a dipshit. Please point out my racial under tones in my premise.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6597|Seattle
this thread is pathetic. honestly, good luck srog. these people were indoctrinated from birth. they ignore wealth disparity, institutional racism and the cycle of poverty in favor of some fairy tale belief in the american dream. lol, lowing literally chooses to believe in a "dream" rather than the world as it plainly exists around him. at least its rich irony (lowing has a dream!!!). you are dealing with terminally stupid people here. the kind of people that use 10 people to generalize about a million. this is one of those moments where we would be tempted to also generalize. just remember that racists like these are about as rare as a young black male thats actually dangerous. forums for violent computer games are a hotbed for degenerates like these. as tempted as i am to type the volumes it might take to scratch the surface of their mental poverty, i just dont care. they probably dont get out enough to make any difference in the world anyway, and they obviously make no effort to educate themselves beyond their prejudices.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2008-01-10 22:42:59)

David.P
Banned
+649|6286
Marine let me ask ya something. Why do you generalize people who disagree with you?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6728

David.P wrote:

Marine let me ask ya something. Why do you generalize people who disagree with you?
Consider the source... lol...  I have read enough of Mjuanas delusional rants to see that... I really believe...
he thinks he makes sense with the holier than thou drivel...  say no to drugs...lol

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2008-01-11 13:40:46)

Love is the answer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard