Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6631|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Beside having alot of karma and a big e-penis. In real life, what is your job or what are you studying?

Andoura: At school studying to be a criminologist....

How about you?

Last edited by Andoura (2008-01-08 11:52:59)

Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5991|London ㋛

Studying to be a desktop support techy and programmer in C#.
Job = unemployed. Anyone wanna hook me up?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

MBRT, Medical X-Ray Technology doing IT-Programming next to it. (not big tho) (websites, HTML, CSS, SQL, C#, ASP.NET, Webdesign and the lot)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
adam1503
+85|6380|Manchester, UK
1st year undergrad, Civil and Structural Engineering.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6227|United Kingdom
Taking English, Maths, Double Science, Electronics, Geography, Spanish and DiDA (Equivalent to 4 GCSE's IT course) @ GCSE currently for a total of 12 GCSE's.

Exams in June and AS Levels begin in September.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6676|West Yorkshire, U.K
At college studying BTEC National in IT practitoners
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
In 9 months I'll be studying Economics and Politics and indefinitely venture into the business world.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6827|Kubra, Damn it!

Ec0li wrote:

Studying to be a desktop support techy and programmer in C#.
Job = unemployed. Anyone wanna hook me up?
You should pick either desktop support or programmer. They are two different skill sets and learning one doesn't really help you with the other.

I'm a C# developer.
02fxnmaurer
+75|6474|Birmingham UK
a levels in britain ...studying physics maths, economics ..and design and tech/product design
dave_the_rave23
psn - do_one_ya_mug
+41|5971
Rolls Royce - Aircraft Engineer.
Givanno
+7|6190|Stuntmen Arena
work @ toyota as meganic . but gonna get fired couse i never come on a meeting, couse i always have to play WARS(no joke)

Last edited by Givanno (2008-01-08 12:02:21)

Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6518|Milkystania, yurop
Have been studying Peace and conflict studies at uni and i have also studied Criminology like andoura

Gonna prob do something in law enforcement sometime  somewhere somehow
bob-brainiac
+6|6704|belgium
i am in the army. Belgian army, my job there is AA. lol i am the real anti air.
similar missile like the iglia in bf2.
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

studying: to be a better human being.

job: Interface architect (mainly using BizTalk, .Net, C# or whatever it takes). "Interface" meaning connecting two companies systems together and exchange messages. I do some development myself but mainly keep 5 other developers busy.

Last edited by jsnipy (2008-01-08 12:08:40)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5966|England

BTEC National Diploma Public Services
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6466|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Im a Optical Lab Technitian working for a Optical Company, i make the lenses for peoples glasses. E.g we supply some specsavers outlets, vision express, but mainly the smaller companies.

For example a prescription comes in, i read it and decide which lense it needs and what base (Front curve) is right according to the prescription. I then see if it needs to be decentred (lense thats smaller so the segment needs to be decentred to a bigger lense according to the nasal.)or have a MAR coating (Anti-reflective coating).
I then put the prescription into the computer, do any little tweeks..EG..Make the lense thicker so it can go into a frame, move the heights of the segment..well theres loads of shit really lol
I then sag the lense, which measures the front curve of it and i the put this data into the computer.

Theres more complaicated shit but i cant be arsed to go into much detail.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6835|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Studying general purpose science (planning on mechanical engineering in the future).
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6724|St. Andrews / Oslo

doing Math, Physics, English, History and Philosophy atm.

Will probably study business or engineering at uni.

Last edited by Jenspm (2008-01-08 12:08:05)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6733|OctoLand
Doing accounts for my dads financial company / in the process of setting up my own jewellery company.
I know fucking karate
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
Studying/planning to major in Aeronautics, Military/Commercial Pilot Aviation.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6221|NSW, Australia

First Year Apprentice Mechanic, Tafe starts in February
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5991|...
school exams year. Going to do another year of school at the highest level after this one so I can apply for the military academy
inane little opines
137twozerosniper
+57|6557|UK
right now i am waiting to join the British Army as a Paratrooper awesome life heading my way
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6336|New York
I sell ice cream machines.  Nope I didn't put my Bachelors Degree to very good use but I love my job.  I get all the free ice cream I want and I get to make fat people happy.
adam1503
+85|6380|Manchester, UK

Villain{NY} wrote:

I get to make fat people happy.
lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard