Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6630|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Dammit!

My car just broke! The motor won't start... it's in a parking and will stay...

Nway, what do you think I could buy, a smooth car, small motor, Max 2 000$.

I'm not putting money on the van anymore, fuck it!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

Get a scooter.  You remind me of a Euro anyway, why not play the part.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6513
lmfaooooooooooooo @ your van bro
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

ig wrote:

looll i loved it! Everybody at work, at school knew me as: '' The Guy With The Van'' , had good time with it
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6148|Anaheim, Mexifornia
Sorry to hear about your van....
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6520|Global Command
Jumper cables?
Fuel pump?

Basics man. Get to it.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6513

Andoura wrote:

ig wrote:

looll i loved it! Everybody at work, at school knew me as: '' The Guy With The Van'' , had good time with it
so what are you going to get now? go with something like an accord/altima/maxima
LT.Victim
+1,175|6554|British Columbia, Canada

ATG wrote:

Jumper cables?
Fuel pump?

Basics man. Get to it.
No shit, are you sure its not just the battery or the starter?
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6454|Tyne & Wear, England
Christ you call that thing a car? 
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

ig wrote:

Andoura wrote:

ig wrote:

so what are you going to get now? go with something like an accord/altima/maxima
Idk... looking for something small because gaz is expensive... a civic, sentra or something like that:P

I wanted to fuck in my van tho
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

ATG wrote:

Jumper cables?
Fuel pump?

Basics man. Get to it.
Exactly, its a car not a sandwich bag.
Ryan
+1,230|6834|Alberta, Canada

That van was awesome, sad to see it go. You could put it in the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car auctions and likely get a good $100,00 for it. Then you could buy a Ferrari or something.

I bet you are out of gas, that's why it won't start, nublet.

Last edited by Ryan (2008-01-07 17:34:20)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

Ryan wrote:

That van was awesome, sad to see it go. You could put it in the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car auctions and likely get a good $100,00 for it. Then you could buy a Ferrari or something.

no the tank is 1/2 full.... Mbay because of the humidity and it's an old car so the cable are just fucked up!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6554|British Columbia, Canada

Andoura wrote:

Ryan wrote:

no the tank is 1/2 full.... Mbay because of the humidity and it's an old car so the cable are just fucked up!
Does any of the lights turn on?

What sound does it make when you try and start it? Does it turn over at all?

These are the kinda questions you should ask yourself, because it might take like 5 minutes to fix it.. Rather then spending 2 grand on a new car.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6683|Calgary

Andoura wrote:

ig wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Idk... looking for something small because gaz is expensive... a civic, sentra or something like that:P

I wanted to fuck in my van tho
Well, at least you can get head in a car.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

LT.Victim wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Ryan wrote:

These are the kinda questions you should ask yourself, because it might take like 5 minutes to fix it.. Rather then spending 2 grand on a new car.
Nothing to do with the battery.... I turn the key and the engine goes like: '' KHOOUUUMMMM KHOOUUUMMMMM KHOOUUUMMMMMMMMMMM KHOUUUMMMM'' and all and it wont start.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

Andoura wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Nothing to do with the battery.... I turn the key and the engine goes like: '' KHOOUUUMMMM KHOOUUUMMMMM KHOOUUUMMMMMMMMMMM KHOUUUMMMM'' and all and it wont start.
Usually I'd make a comment about banning you here, but instead I'm gonna say: No offense, but you don't sound like you're too good with cars. And phonetics of the sounds it's making via text isn't gonna help. You're gonna have to get it towed to a shop or talk to a friend / dad who knows what they're doing. Ask neighbors.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Usually I'd make a comment about banning you here, but instead I'm gonna say: No offense, but you don't sound like you're too good with cars. And phonetics of the sounds it's making via text isn't gonna help. You're gonna have to get it towed to a shop or talk to a friend / dad who knows what they're doing. Ask neighbors.
I know lol don't worry im not that stupid mate. I'm calling CAA tomorrow and it's going to the garage. I can't know whats the problem since its a engine problem... But I don't want to put alot of money on this car, its old, and will still have problems.

The may object of this thread was to ask about what good car I could possibly buy...

Last edited by Andoura (2008-01-07 18:12:58)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

Andoura wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

I know lol don't worry im not that stupid mate. I'm calling CAA tomorrow and it's going to the garage. I can't know whats the problem since its a engine problem... But I don't want to put alot of money on this car, its old, and will still have problems.

The may object of this thread was to ask about what good car I could possibly buy...
Get an old civic or an accord. They're cheap, cheap maintenance, and they'll never die on you, unless you've fucked up with it. It's hard to pick up chicks in a 92 Civic, but it's harder to pick 'em up in a broken down van.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6561|Portland, OR, USA

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Andoura wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Get an old civic or an accord. They're cheap, cheap maintenance, and they'll never die on you, unless you've fucked up with it. It's hard to pick up chicks in a 92 Civic, but it's harder to pick 'em up in a broken down van.
But how about int a broken down yellow van...
Nd4Spdr
Stuck in the Dirty Souf way too long...
+10|6703|ATL
Awesome! I had one of those growing up! We had a blue one and then a white one like yours. I'm jealous of your red interior though. Sorry it's jacked now.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
What a piece of junk.
Don't even try telling me that it will make .5 past lightspeed.
BVC
+325|6686
Hey guys, I had to jumpstart my car today and managed to put the cables on the wrong way.  Now I can't jumpstart it but the lights on the dash still go as do indicators (didn't test anything else, too raged).  It doesn't turn over, but there wasn't enough juice to turn it over anyway...suggestions as to what could be the problem?  Its an older car BTW, 83 corona.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6683|Calgary

Pubic wrote:

Hey guys, I had to jumpstart my car today and managed to put the cables on the wrong way.  Now I can't jumpstart it but the lights on the dash still go as do indicators (didn't test anything else, too raged).  It doesn't turn over, but there wasn't enough juice to turn it over anyway...suggestions as to what could be the problem?  Its an older car BTW, 83 corona.
Fuck me... I did that last week on my new 350Z, cables got red hot and melted imprints of the fucken cables into the front bumper. My wife is sooo gonna kick my ass. I'll even get it  worse  once she finds out I told the body shop guy she did it 

I gotta pic, I'll upload it tomorrow

Last edited by Superslim (2008-01-07 22:16:21)

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6562|USA

Pubic wrote:

...are you serious?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard