Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6511|Washington
What's a good DVD burning Software? I was using the new Nero but it expired and the validation thing is to strong and no longer works... Nero is cracking down and making thing dificult, worked for a couple months but now I need something new.

Any recomendations?

I use DVD Shrink to cut the file down but I need something to burn with. Trying to make copies of my rented dvds so I can watch them again on my TV.
bob-brainiac
+6|6682|belgium
winavi.
good programme. small fast and don't have problems.
turns your avi to DVD format and you can write it to DVD.
you will have to find a crack, the free does not work for the entire movie i think.
downloaded from mininova crack and all.
enjoy
Dragonclaw
+186|6275|Florida
Magic ISO + Alcohol 120% > All other DVD burning software.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

DVD shrink is intended for use with Nero, but works with others just fine.

I'd recommend you also get DVD Decrypter, which has a similar process to DVD shrink opening another burning tool.

DVD Decrypter will decrypt and remove protection, then run shrink and then run Nero.

It's perfect.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands
haxed nero?
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965
DVD shrink, srsly.
SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|6109|New Jersey
Nero is only cracking down on their Nero 8 series... Nero 7 still works like a charm.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

DVD Copy 2 came with my mobo (Asus).  I used to use that.

Now I use ImgBurn to make an .iso, and InfraRecorder to burn the DVD image to a blank DVD.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
TheArkOfGod
Banned
+8|6745
Easy Media Creator Suite 10 by Roxio is my new favorite program....I like it better than Nero....go to isohunt.com and get it
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6240
when i make backup copies of my movies  XD i use DVD SHRINK and make it a ISO then use dvd decrypter to burn ISO to DVD.JUst did it last week on a 2007 movie and plays fine in my dvd player. theres a free guide on internet so look it up!

Last edited by _1_MAN-ARMY.19 (2008-01-07 13:25:40)

Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6511|Washington
Cool thanks everyone, I got a working combo now.

First I load this http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html before inserting the DVD, it removes the protection when the Disc is inserted.
Then I used DVD Shrink to shrink it down and save it to a ISO.
Then I burned the ISO with Alcohol 120% and seems to work out great.

Seems my Nero took a crap, even after blocking the exe checker for the past couple months, there seems to be a built in timer within the program that you have to activate or you will not be able to use it for DVD use...
Alone+EasyTarget
+38|6327|From: From: From:
i want to be able to burn downloaded movies to a DVD, which are .avi files. Would i use these programmes for that too?
SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|6109|New Jersey

Alone+EasyTarget wrote:

i want to be able to burn downloaded movies to a DVD, which are .avi files. Would i use these programmes for that too?
There are tons of programs that do that.  I know for sure that Nero does and I highly recommend Nero.  I use it for that exact purpose.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard