I don't like gay men in black swimsuits4%4% - 10
I can't install SF, heeelp meeee :(2%2% - 5
All of the above8%8% - 20
Your option25%25% - 63
Total: 249
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6536|Carlsbad, CA, USA

i play it exclusively, warlord and ghost town are the best two maps in battlefield 2.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6174|Sydney | ♥

Not enough Aussie IO Servers
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6631|New Hampshire, USA
I <3 SF
Null Vote
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Swope
+55|6169|Germany

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

I <3 SF
Null Vote
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6322|Orrstrayleea
Because there's about 5 SF servers in AUS, and only one of them ever has people in it, and its a 24/7 warlord server
SPANKY_HAMSTER
+9|6572|B.C CANADA
Special Forces........ROCKS!    Night maps kick ass especially Leviathan(my favorite) and Devil's Perch     yep!! SF pretty much all i play!
Capella_Ben
+1|5990|Brisbane, Australia
I hate the night maps and they all seem to be full of snipers. 

But I need to give it another go.  So I'll reinstall it.

Ben
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6138
When you get used to night maps (like i finally did)....you want nothing else ;O

and yes sometimes SF got those days that all servers seem to lag for the first 5 minutes....just go crap some on the toilet and get back and youll be fine

and yes warlord IO or with vehicles owns karkand any day
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6138

SPANKY_HAMSTER wrote:

Special Forces........ROCKS!    Night maps kick ass especially Leviathan(my favorite) and Devil's Perch     yep!! SF pretty much all i play!
leviathan gives me a boner....

Its so cool on IO but with vehicles its also pwn

(IO gave me a 480+ best round....since it took like 1-2 hours before it ended (6 guys each time...hardy anyone killed eachother lol)
Yeah bad example because it was boring (but i was a commandor so i didnt care much)
with 20+ players each time = pure win
Capella_Ben
Well, I installed it, and had another go.  The lag was unbelievably bad, the rounds are very short (unbalanced team) and I got creamed.

SF sucks.

Ben
agent146
+127|6386|Jesus Land aka Canada
to lazy to install it...again.
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6138

Capella_Ben wrote:

Well, I installed it, and had another go.  The lag was unbelievably bad, the rounds are very short (unbalanced team) and I got creamed.

SF sucks.

Ben
just try some more servers ;X

S.A.S/SAC/22nd etc warlords are good
Capella_Ben
I gave it yet another go.  If you run around on the ground you are dead meat by about 10 snipers hitting you simultaniously.

The best thing to do is go from rooftop to rooftop like a monkey.  You then have a chance of hitting other snipers.

Maybe it should be called sniper wars. 

Ben
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6642|can
Because it always "forgets" my CD key for some odd reason and I'm sick of reinstalling it every week.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6460
Because it fucks my game up and I cant use my mouse/keyboard in it.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6381|Oslo, Norway
I simply love SF!!! Played more SF than vanilla. It's many cool maps, and I'm suprised that there aren't more populated servers.
Jlspence
+4|6666
SF ftw.  I run it just fine (even the night maps) on my 3 year old computer with a single-core processor and old video card.  I can typically find a handful of servers running other maps besides Warlord and Ghost Town though I enjoy both of those maps as well.  Night Flight and Mass Destruction are my favorites.
robcr9
+111|5981
i love SF, thats when i can get my ass of Vanilla servers.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6194|Schofield Barracks
i play for about 20 minutes then the game freezes just like vehicle maps on vianiller
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX
I lost the disk and key ffs
DSRTurtle
+56|6686

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

I lost the disk and key ffs
Sucks to be you my friend. 

Since the 1.22 patch I can actually play all the maps without lag.  I actually prefer SF to vanilla most of the time now.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6746|Mexico City
the high ranked players are a bunch of stat padders that only have experience in one map and one kit. thats all.
they dont play special forces cause all the maps are harder than karkand or wake, and they´re not "high points" (with the expection, sometimes, of Warlord).

The only maps i dont like are the night ones. It hurts my eyes everytime i go to night vision. All of the other maps RULE, Ghost Town is by far the most combative map in the whole game...
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

the high ranked players are a bunch of stat padders
Says he, who killed his favourite victim 76 times in the same round...
I know fucking karate
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Null vote; I frickin love Special Forces! I can't believe I waited so long to get it. I've had it for a little over a year now and it definitely renewed my interest in BF2 and it's all I play now... screw vanilla!
Grimm-Void
+2|5891|Netherlands, The Hague
Got 317 hours on ghost town of a total 482 hours. I love that map, super on inf, whoring with my squad or just normal whoring with apache or FAV. And for those who hate map rotation, just go on a 24/7 ghost map      Also you got the grapple hook and the zip line, flashbangs and teargas wich are very helpful.

*psst, SF! i love you!*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard