(BRU)Timothy
+5|6688|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
I love the pistol! (I have the expert pistol badge!) I used the silenced ones all the time when I was going for that.    I got so good when I was aiming down the sights that on Warlord I could pick off a sniper that was barly visibly through the fog.  People somtimes accused me of hacking because they could'nt hear my gun fire, and because I was way on top of one building on that map.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
Hear the gun fire?! I really don't hear anything but 'Enemy infantry spotted!' and other Commander crap, I don't really hear gun fire but my own. The 'cool gun fire' are for your ears only. Amazing how people say ' the person didn't even know where it was coming from, w00t!', I'm pretty sure they do, at least I do when the red half circle comes up, you know the general direction anyway. So silenced or not, it doesn't matter, they can have it on mute, in which I've played before. A pistol is good for finishing a person off.
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6688|Pennsylvania - Hershey!

imdead wrote:

Hear the gun fire?! I really don't hear anything but 'Enemy infantry spotted!' and other Commander crap, I don't really hear gun fire but my own. The 'cool gun fire' are for your ears only. Amazing how people say ' the person didn't even know where it was coming from, w00t!', I'm pretty sure they do, at least I do when the red half circle comes up, you know the general direction anyway. So silenced or not, it doesn't matter, they can have it on mute, in which I've played before. A pistol is good for finishing a person off.
Well a couple of times people accused me of hacking because they could'nt find me.  They just were'nt smart enough to use the red marker i suppose.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6830|Denver colorado
you know what i think about pistols... I THINK THEY ARE JUST AWESOME

now ive been using pistols as my primary. pistols and knifes.

i think that just pwning someone with a pistol is really cool and makes you stand out to the max. so yes. i Love the pistols.
Corrupt
+0|6841
I use it if.
1) My mag is empty and they not dead--quick finisher
2) Long range enemy-Aim down sight, stick it on centre of mass and hammer the trigger.
3) I feel like takingt a pistol to a rifle fight.

Really great weapon. I love it

Last edited by Corrupt (2006-01-14 11:50:19)

WooT_Stolpskott
+1|6730|Sweden
i really like them...the us pistol is way much better then the mec one.....BTW i got my expert pistol batch today:P
(Sorry bad eng)
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6749|Mark it zero.

imdead wrote:

actually i've used a silenced pistol to pick off people in the back of a group without getting spotted, then i switched to my carbine once there were a few less people and finished them off. yes the person you are shooting will know where its coming from, but no one else will hear it.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6830|Denver colorado
pistol love.
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6691
i love the pistol saves my ass more times than i can count and the silenced ones sucked i alywa gett killed when i wip out the sil pistiol
monkeyboy
+8|6666
Why are people saying they perfer a certain team's pistol, and all the other ones suck?

Don't you realise their stats are identical?
Dr_3V|L
+51|6726|Twente, The Netherlands
The MEC pistol may have the same stats as the USMC and PLA pistol, but I prefer the USMC one. Because its crosshair just better points out the place where you will hit.
Dr_3V|L

lavadisk wrote:

you know what i think about pistols... I THINK THEY ARE JUST AWESOME

now ive been using pistols as my primary. pistols and knifes.

i think that just pwning someone with a pistol is really cool and makes you stand out to the max. so yes. i Love the pistols.
Look for this account: http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.p … d=64754976

Yep that's my pistol pwnage account. I just wanted to do a funny thing. On this account, 99% of the kills are from pistols, knives and defri's. It's really fun to own people with the pistol, when they are using the g3

Many people underestimate the ultimate accuracy and power of a pistol. Only 2 headshots and a guy is down. Even from long distances, the pistol can be deadly accurate in the right hands! I love the pistol...
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6698
i think next to the knife its the biggest bitch slap in the game. or maybe the eryx but neway, if you kill a support of anti tank with a lone pistol its like "take that bitch with your extra armor"
AuSFinN
+1|6689
No one is wrong in loving the lovable pistol. lol

I use it all the time and im pretty skilled.
Mike_J
+68|6670
like the pistol.  the ones with out the silencer i prefer though.  the silencer kinda blocks the iron sight.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6807|The planet Tophet
i use it when im Anti Tank
Aquafina
+0|6653
I am anti-tank, and when I run out of ammo of the SMG, and the missile launcher I carry, what do I do? Knife him? Two head shots and that guy was down.
SlyFox
+4|6661|Australia, Adelaide

polarbearz wrote:

They feel like.. Pistols.

The last time i took it out and fired it, it really really felt like a pistol.
dude have you fired a pistol? They are shit scary man- even the force of the top part snapping closed as you change clip (9mm semi) is awesomme.
Then again we are talking about the game right. Agreed on the 'feel' but not on the accuracy - its Ludicris how accurate they are!

Havent fired any rifles though.
Flyboy63
+8|6705|South Australia
Yea I love it when I run out of ammo in a close fight & get to draw my trusty pistol (while the enemy goes for the slower option of reloading his assault rifle)..its a case of 'your in for it now biatch'!!

Btw, the unsilenced I reckon are the best..love the sound.

Last edited by Flyboy63 (2006-02-14 23:46:11)

Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6648
I'm currently trying to raise my hours as support and I think (at least pre-patch) the pistol is an even better choice than the standard support mgs Somehow I'm way more accurate with them and so I always run around with my pistol in my hands

And I really do love the people, who think that reloading during a close quarter battle is a better choice than drawing the pistol! Pistol = always one step ahead
metal1215
+18|6646|Varsseveld, Netherlands
the pistol is great but the rifles are slightley better, except when youre out of ammo or pissed because the damn ak-101 cant hit your enemy
Dr_3V|L
ak-101 accuracy has been increased so you can snipe people from out of nowhere. Your prayers have been answered soldier.
metal1215
+18|6646|Varsseveld, Netherlands
woow so god does exist !!?
Dr_3V|L
Well I think the devil himself made Dice  to make this crappy patch
dankassasin42o
+68|6680|Reefersyde, CA
a triple action glock would be nice, burst fire from a pistol...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard