killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

Airwolf wrote:

amirite when I say the global score in the gamespy database is a 24-bit integer?

16,777,215 seems to be the limit.
For this website, the limit is 16 million.  On the EA website, there are scores over 1 billion.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648

killer21 wrote:

Airwolf wrote:

amirite when I say the global score in the gamespy database is a 24-bit integer?

For this website, the limit is 16 million.  On the EA website, there are scores over 1 billion.
Thats a very odd number limit. Why would you cap it at 16 million somthing?
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6149|San Antonio, Texas
Chuy thought BF3 would be out by the time someone got to 16 million properly? Psychic!
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

killer21 wrote:

Airwolf wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that in the BFHQ. I didn't bother counting the zeros, but they looked waaaay over 1 billion. o.O
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6384|The Sky!!!!
We are aware that there are hacked ranked servers running which allow the artificial increase of player scores. We are working with all parties involved to shut these servers down, prevent further use of the ranked servers for padding purposes and resetting those player accounts which have been found to be stat padding.

Please be vigilant when connecting to a server for unusual behavior including extremely short round times and excessively high scores by others on the server. If you suspect the server is being used for padding purposes please disconnect and report the server IP address to EA Customer Support using the process outlined here: http://support. ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php? p_faqid=11549

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your support in getting these servers removed.

~Violet
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … p;tstart=0

Last edited by Flyjetandkill (2008-01-31 12:00:24)

Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6653|United States
They should spend time on fixing the problem rather then shutting down the servers.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

Agreed, they're gonna keep coming up otherwise.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Toilet Sex wrote:

Er moth, check the No.1 on the list
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

M.O.A.B wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Er moth, check the No.1 on the list
I know Fun for a few rounds, annoying boring after.

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2008-01-31 13:36:14)

Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6721|Scotland
lol, huellia got namehacked
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6338
looks like ea is doing some resets. hope they fix all the hacking bull.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6296

JetSniper wrote:

looks like ea is doing some resets. hope they fix all the hacking bull.
2 account that I had that had best rounds over 65000 got reset today. So yeah it's getting there.
HSG
+23|6475|British Columbia, Canada
These are specially hacked servers right? So do you think Huellia  got screwed over accidentally by going on one since he's #1 legitimitly. Why would he do that.

Last edited by HSG (2008-01-31 19:17:39)

HSG
+23|6475|British Columbia, Canada

Airwolf wrote:

lol, huellia got namehacked
oh.
Sabr1y0
+10|6126

HSG wrote:

These are specially hacked servers right? So do you think Huellia  got screwed over accidentally by going on one since he's #1 legitimitly. Why would he do that.
no

yeah they are resetting, one of my acc got reset aswell lol. My friend's acc has been reset too... but we had over 1 million so I guess that's how they cleaned the leaderboard...
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria
Cool! EA should reset them all, stupid hackers!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

I think this thread has run it's course...
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard