blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6641
https://images.dailytech.com/frontpage/fp__welcome%20to%20my%20face.jpg

k basically FBI wants to implement this system in U.S. where it will be easier to track people through biometrics. Each person would have to include a fingerprint(which is already common), palm prints, iris and corneal scans, facial structure, noticeable markings, stride and even innocuous personal behavior like typing rhythm and mouse gestures.

http://www.dailytech.com/The+FBI+Wants+ … e10144.htm

Last edited by blademaster (2007-12-29 22:02:46)

CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6504
summarize plz.toooooo long, and im toooooo tired
trippy982
+34|6394

Canadianloser wrote:

summarize plz.toooooo long, and im toooooo tired
Basically in a nutshell, there's a new technology that can scan your face and see if your face matches any criminal records.  Some people are complaining about privacy and stuff.

Last edited by trippy982 (2007-12-29 22:02:57)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

I have no problem with that.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6641

usmarine2005 wrote:

well why the fuck do they need its waste of moneyz , another way to scare people. The terrorists are gonna attack you lets get the biometrics, please I've survived fine without it thus far so Ill take my chances with a gun under my pillow.

Last edited by blademaster (2007-12-29 22:05:25)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

blademaster wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

well why the fuck do they need its waste of moneyz , another way to scare people.
My sis is in the FBI..so I support it. 
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6626|Washington, DC

usmarine2005 wrote:

blademaster wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

well why the fuck do they need its waste of moneyz , another way to scare people.
I inspected your sis last night... Female Body Inspectors

ah burn
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6286|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Hurricane wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

blademaster wrote:

ah burn
ah burn to the max
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

Hurricane wrote:

ah burn
idiot
Hurricane
Banned

usmarine2005 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

ah burn
idiot
ah back-burn
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6636
Side-burns
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6459|Tyne & Wear, England
It can only be a good thing.

I couldn't give a shit if someone has my fingerprints and spunk sample on database.  If you're on the straight and narrow, neither should you give a shit.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

My fingers, iris and face are already in the system.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6636
What's an iris?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6286|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

thareaper254 wrote:

What's an iris?
The colored bits around the pupil of your eye.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6365|Calgary, Canada

Hurricane wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

blademaster wrote:

ah burn
ah i nearly hit the floor on that one lol +1
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6636
They should have a pen0r database.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712
Big Brother FTL. Civil liberties > everything.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

thareaper254 wrote:

Another reason DST > General Shit

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Civil Liberties... my ass.

Big Brother or not, a biometric database would make things in this country so much easier. Any crime involving identity would virtually disappear.

Last edited by stryyker (2007-12-29 22:20:49)

Hurricane
Banned

stryyker wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Big Brother or not, a biometric database would make things in this country so much easier. Any crime involving identity would virtually disappear.
Aye, as long as the government doesn't pull all that Big Bro shit on me (who am I kidding they'd jump at the chance) I'm fine with it, and a national ID. Seriously, it'd be real nice to just have one card that lets you in/out of the US, lets you drive, lets you buy alcohol and shit, etc.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

stryyker wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Depends how they use it. USA is uptight enough having my prints and my Iris scan after I went to Cali for vacation. But yeah it would make shit easier to catch criminals etc.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Depends how they use it. USA is uptight enough having my prints and my Iris scan after I went to Cali for vacation. But yeah it would make shit easier to catch criminals etc.
probably because you are an emo asian terrorist scum! Death to the outsiders!

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6712
you dont think they know what your doing already... ?

if biometrics keeps some scumbag terrorist or other wackjob from harming people... than good...
Love is the answer
CommieChipmunk
+488|6566|Portland, OR, USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

what are you seriously? A brainwashed moron who acts like a hard ass to get all of these impressionable youngins to look up to you and realize how cool it is to be 'patriotic' (nod your head and keep in line)?  Because there is a difference between patriotism and getting raped by your government.  I've never seen such pure ignorance in my life.  Maybe I don't come around and read often enough, but whenever I see your name, it's either some dumbass spam remark trying to look tough or fiercely agreeing with anything that this administration wants to do.

There is no reason why any government agency need my iris or facial signatures, the thumb print is good enough.  All of this big government bullshit needs to settle down quickly or we're in for a rough ride.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely and at the moment, too much power is in the hands of too few.  It doesn't make any sense, I'm sure they'll use it to "track" terrorists even though chances are these "terrorists" won't be in their data base anyway.  It could certainly be something much more sinister.

wrote:

"It's going to be an essential component of tracking. It's enabling the Always On Surveillance Society"
I don't get this, it's a huge ass circle, the government feeds off of terrorism just as much as terrorism feeds off the government.  Sure these "terrorists" are some backwards people, but we've given them plenty of reason to not really appreciate us.  While I'm sure in some cases it may be true, I highly doubt that they truly hate us as a society, more of it is about how imperialistic/bully-like our government is.  We just need to gtfo and settle down...  I wish we could exist as an imperialistic hegemony should and actually help rather than hurt.

George Orwell laid out the plans in 1984 and it's all slowly falling into place, it even almost Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451, though books aren't actually being burned -- the winners always write the history books.

*forgot my flamesuit*

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2007-12-29 23:28:13)

shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6541|Flower Mound, TX
The only people that ever complain about privacy are the same jerkoffs that refuse to let cops search their houses and/or cars. It means they have something to hide. Unless you were born on the 60's and STILL LIVING IN THAT ERA with your tyedie shirts and peace signs then you should never resist a simple a search of your car or house unless you have done something wrong or a dead asian hooker is in your trunk.

No offence to you commie. This was not directed at anyone in this forum just a general point.

Last edited by shadowcell_01 (2007-12-29 22:41:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard