ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6544
Former major league baseball player Jim Leyritz has been arrested in Broward County, Fla. and charged with drunken driving and vehicular homicide.

Miami TV station WPLG first reported that according to Fort Lauderdale police, a car driven by Leyritz, who lives in Plantation, Fla., hit another car at Southwest 7th Avenue and Second Street early Friday morning.

According to the report, the passenger in the car that Leyritz allegedly struck was ejected from the car and died at the scene, police said.

The Miami Herald reported that according to the Broward County Sheriff's Office, Leyritz has been charged with two counts of drunken driving, including one count of DUI that causes death to a human.

Leyritz, whose 44th birthday was Thursday, refused a breathalyzer test, police said, according to WPLG.

The station reported that according to police records, Leyritz was booked at 4:30 a.m. and ordered held on $11,000 bond.

While Leyritz bounced from team to team over his career, he built a reputation as a clutch postseason hitter.

With the New York Yankees trailing the Atlanta Braves 2-1 in the 1996 World Series, Leyritz, then with the Yankees, hit a three-run homer in the eighth inning to tie Game 4 at Atlanta. New York won the game and the series, starting a run of four championships in five seasons.

He played an even bigger role for the San Diego Padres in their run to the 1998 World Series, hitting four homers and driving in nine runs in series wins over the Houston Astros in the NLDS and the Braves in the NLCS.

Leyritz played 11 seasons in the major leagues for six teams including the Yankees, Angels, Rangers, Red Sox, Padres and Dodgers. He was a career .264 hitter with 90 home runs and 387 RBIs in 903 career games, primarily as a catcher and infielder.
i don't feel bad for you at all douchebag.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6179|Anaheim, Mexifornia
sux2bhim
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6546|Houston (Spring), TX
mothers against drunk driving will eat his ass up.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6548|Milkystania, yurop
Disgusting........
wensleydale8
+81|6791|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
don't drink and drive
Ring Mr B on 95 95 95
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6544

wensleydale8 wrote:

don't drink and drive
Ring Mr B on 95 95 95
wat
wensleydale8
+81|6791|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

ig wrote:

wensleydale8 wrote:

don't drink and drive
Ring Mr B on 95 95 95
wat
You will only get it if you have ever seen peter kay's mum wants a bungalow tour.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
robcr9
+111|6003
don't drink and drive
Smoke weed and Fly

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard