Skinnister
+43|6742|UK

JeeSqwat wrote:

I believe engineers can remove them.... no????
Actually yes they can, you just need you be behind them
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6594|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Well the way ive seen everybody doing it is by using their face on it...imma try to wrench a geymore..hope it wont go away with my soul
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

Prodie wrote:

Wrench
i yell at them, i call them insignificant and a failure to the weaponry world. works rather well
c0rce
+11|6585
you can definately prone past clarmores, I've seen people do it past mine regularly. No idea how they get so close to a claymore I have put at the top of some stairs without setting it off, unless they proned up the stairs

Last edited by c0rce (2006-05-04 07:17:47)

allfive6
+18|6721|Victoria BC or Karkand
one and only way is to use the wrench on it from the back or side not the front.
Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6855|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee
i was under the impression that engineers could defuse them, but without trying to sound negitive...whats the point..half the time before u try and defuse them ...some unfortunate soul has triggered it!!
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6777
Use yourself, if you have a medic behind you. Happened on Mash, claymore at the top of the staircase. We all hesitated, so I run up, die and shout medic.
KingLou
Banned
+79|6641|Las Vegas
I use enemy infantry to diffuse my claymores.  It works really well. 

But yeah.......as far as I know, the only other way to get rid of them is for an engy to get behind it.  That's why I make it a point to place claymores so that there is NO way for anyone to get behind them....like, wedged in a corner outside a doorway or something.

KiL
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6714|Germany

KingLou wrote:

But yeah.......as far as I know, the only other way to get rid of them is for an engy to get behind it.  That's why I make it a point to place claymores so that there is NO way for anyone to get behind them....like, wedged in a corner outside a doorway or something.
Yup,that's the way to do it.
I always move my back to a wall and look straight down when placing a claymore - there's no way to get behind it and there's no flanking it either.
LockerFish
+47|6723
how did this topic get revived, it used to be about defusing them, and now you're talking about placing them. Don't rezz old topics for nothing. IT's stupid. Anyways on topic, I believe now, as in the current patch before 1.3, the only way to defuse them is with the engineer's wrench. GOod luck.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6714|Germany

LockerFish wrote:

how did this topic get revived, it used to be about defusing them, and now you're talking about placing them. Don't rezz old topics for nothing. IT's stupid.
That's because the topic evolved,otherwise we would have 6 million threads with 1 or 2 answers.

There's no way of defusing claymores except blowing it up with a soldier,vehicle or using the wrench.For using the wrench you gotta get behind the claymore,otherwise it blows up.
That's what we have so far,now that everybody is aware of the possibilities we can discuss counter-measures.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6854
The only way " and it does take Some pratice "

is to Sprint up Jump and Go prone as if you were trying to smell it.
If it doesn't work the first few times don't lose heart !

try it again and Again.
It wont work in Single player or an Empty server.
There has to be at least a Few people watching you do it.
Ignore their taunts in your Qeust for Perfection and Total mastery of skills.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard