FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
Only really been to see 3 proper bands play live. Not sure if they class as concerts...

Kill Hannah - First one, was pretty cool. The day was more better than the band, though.
McFly - Pretty awesome, I don't care what people say, I like them. The crowd pissed me the fuck off, though.
Kris Roe (The Ataris) - An amazing entertainer, literally born to perform. On an acoustic tour and he was amazing. Frickin funny guy, too.

Yeah, I'd say Kris Roe was the best I've seen so far. Going to see him in The Ataris in August, though
Jimbo145
Resident Pimp
+15|6267|Upstate Noo Yawk
Whitesnake and Judas Priest A few nights ago was epic

https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t175/JImbo145/IMG_3666.jpg
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5593
Mewithoutyou

N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5929|Somewhere out in Space
At first i was like, for being my first ever.

But then, because it was my first open air (and humping the barricade the whole 10 hour concert).

But then, for being a tiny fucking venue and the :awsm:band.

And then i get the mother of all.  Barricades were humped; the reward for waiting in -15 weather in a tshirt for 4, make that 5 hours.

And i still cant believe that i willingly passed up SS, Machine head, SLAYER, and MEGADETH last month.  FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Last edited by N00bkilla55404 (2009-07-28 01:50:21)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Went to this concert years ago (15+ of them) at The Milton Keynes Bowl.  Saw, Black Crowes, Bon Jovi, Billy Idol, Manic Street Preachers and Thunder.  Billy Idol was the best.

Went to The Spice Girls at at ....?? (cant remember) but that was excellent as I saw Scarys spices hairy fanny hanging out the side of her knickers and Baby and Posh pointed at me and gave me 'the wink'.  Went with my Mum and Niece (Mum wanted me to look after my Niece and for both of them to feel safe, the place was full of poof's, I needed my Mum and Niece for protection)
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Prodigy
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK
none.  never been to a concert or musical festival. 

Not going to start and it doesn't intrest me.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5422|Athens, GA
lol m3th

lots of hardcore mofuckas up in dis. mosh pits have to be the gayest, most retarded fucking thing ever

you guys obviously know that im going to say phish. the 4 night run in miami back in '03-'04 for nye was the most insane shit ive ever experienced. i could write 10 pages about it, so i wont waste your time.

if i have the money to make it out to cali for halloween, thatll probably take the cake
i dont think i have a favorite - try to see a live show every week for sanity
maybe seeing etta james live was a true treat for me - i love her blues
oh...  dj krush was a memorable night also

it's dark   and some bass not there   and i need tripod
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6714
Saw the Who in 1982... On their farewell tour...lol      I guess they lied...
Cheap Trick 1979
Saw AC/DC open up for KISS in 1979
Van Halen 1983 and 1984
Def Leppard 1983...
The Cure... 1987
The Ramones... many times at local club in DC
Guns n Roses 1987   Hammerjacks Baltimore Md
White Snake 1988
Ratt 1985
Bon Jovi 1987
Sound Garden 1987
Faith no More 1988
Living Colour  1988
Dave Matthews  1994/95/96
Morrisey 1995
The Cult 1998
and a zillion more that i can't recall... hard to say which was best?
Maybe the Jimmy Buffet show with the limo
and the girl i was with and her coconut bra...lol
Love is the answer
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Too many to name.  Probably recently it's been:

Nas, last year - his whole set was from Illmatic
Ottmar Liebert, last year
Damian Marley in '06 I think?
K3rt6699
+70|6366
nine inch nails, july 8th. holy s*itboots...
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma
Underworld in I Love Techno and Muse.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
Switchfoot in my town thats about it
aimless
+166|6123|Texas
Skream played here in Austin at Barcelona. Massive wall of 15" subwoofers. Moved so much air you could feel it. The door to the club, along with the lightposts outside were vibrating from all the bass.
madmax
+12|6259|perth, w.a.
the Slayer an Megadeth concert

it will be a good concert
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

I'd have to say it was when I went to see The Who earlier this year. It's quite something to be in the presence of Gods.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Bevo
Nah
+718|6519|Austin, Texas
Trans-siberian orchestra was pretty damn cool. I haven't been to too many concerts, so I'll also have to say Beck at ACL last year. Right up by the stage, in the middle of the set he stops playing, comes out to the front of the stage and starts rapping. The crowd goes wild They often sung louder than he did.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
Roger Waters
Dixie Chicks - Just after the Bush thing
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone
The Kelly Family lol
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Alf
teh pr0 @ css yeZ !
+6|5527|Denmark
Metallica death magnetic in KBH 2009

was just awesome !
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5762|Belgium
Pendulum followed by the Prodigy this summer. Holy shit that was epic

Haven't gone to too many other concerts yet, but that will certainly change in the future :-)
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6652
The Mars Volta, Sept. 14, 2009

I'm not a huge fan, but a friend of mine is and he gave me a free ticket, and I was really surprised.  These guys put on a helluva energetic performance, and they had amazing psychedelic set backdrops that changed several times throughout the show.

Maybe it was because I didn't spend a dime to see it, but I walked out with no reservations about the badassed-ness of the show I had just seen...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5762|Belgium

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

The Mars Volta, Sept. 14, 2009

I'm not a huge fan, but a friend of mine is and he gave me a free ticket, and I was really surprised.  These guys put on a helluva energetic performance, and they had amazing psychedelic set backdrops that changed several times throughout the show.

Maybe it was because I didn't spend a dime to see it, but I walked out with no reservations about the badassed-ness of the show I had just seen...
Wow, I saw them this summer.. Well, saw.. Wasn't really paying that much attention too be honest, it was during werchter (4-day festival), and they were the only band to have rain during their performance, which kinda sucks for those guys. So I was listening from a distance, but never really got into it... The singer saying "don't worry guys, your favourite bands will be up here later" didn't really improve the performance either..
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5422|Athens, GA
8/14/09 - phish - hartford, ct

TITS

only 5 more weeks til halloween!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard