Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6708|Tampa Bay Florida
I was just outside a minute ago.  Beautiful breeze, trees are still green.  I think I'll go sunbathing later.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6497|Somewhere else

Sitting in front of my cardboard box desk, getting mentally ready for a five hour drive home through Illinois, the wasteland of boredom.   

woo.   

hoo.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6420|dm_maidenhead
Home.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York
About to head out to NYC. Thank God I'm so close or I'd never go through the hellish travel.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6716

If I'm in one more public place and I hear ONE more Christmas song I'm going to murder something.
Bah humbug.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6525
sitting at a desk next to my balcony on the 21st floor of a resort in Honolulu, Hawaii watching the ocean from afar.  Just finished my Java chip from starbucks, now enjoying nothing but the nice weather.

beat that.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6511|N. Ireland

Canadianloser wrote:

sitting at a desk next to my balcony on the 21st floor of a resort in Honolulu, Hawaii watching the ocean from afar.  Just finished my Java chip from starbucks, now enjoying nothing but the nice weather.

beat that.
Sounds like bliss!
Dragonclaw
+186|6323|Florida

PspRpg-7 wrote:

If I'm in one more public place and I hear ONE more Christmas song I'm going to murder something.
Bah humbug.
Thats nothing. A few days ago I was at cracker barrel with my friend. Worse fucking SHIT fucked up gay christmas shit hillbilly shit music fucking ever. I wanted to fucking break the speakers off the walls.

Im home.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6738|California

About to leave for the Family Christmas in Anaheim Hills.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6716

Dragonclaw wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Bah humbug.
Thats nothing. A few days ago I was at cracker barrel with my friend. Worse fucking SHIT fucked up gay christmas shit hillbilly shit music fucking ever. I wanted to fucking break the speakers off the walls.

Im home.
Well there's your problem.
Dragonclaw
+186|6323|Florida

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Dragonclaw wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Bah humbug.

Im home.
Well there's your problem.
lolol true but they have good chicken.
Dersmikner
+147|6516|Texas
When you wrote that I was shitty drunk and getting laid. Now I'm sitting in my boxers in my home office drinking a cup of Joe, about to face the day.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

I spit on Starbucks
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6511|N. Ireland

usmarine2005 wrote:

I spit on Starbucks
And this is because you think they serve the drinks too hot? or...
Dragonclaw
+186|6323|Florida

kylef wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

I spit on Starbucks
Overpriced tbh. Panera bread is much cheaper and has better stuff. I hate coffee though. Pastries ftw.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

kylef wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

I spit on Starbucks
Because they are a fucking ripoff for shitty coffee, yet the sheep flock to it.  Dunkin Donuts or Tim Horton's FTW!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6511|N. Ireland

usmarine2005 wrote:

Because they are a fucking ripoff for shitty coffee, yet the sheep flock to it.  Dunkin Donuts or Tim Horton's FTW!
I can't get enough of their coffee. I think it is a perfect blend, but I guess your taste buds are quite a bit different to mine in that sense then! No such thing as Dunkin Donuts over here...but I have had them! Not their coffee though.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6667

First thing I thought of when I saw this topic was that it'd be by Kyle. The second thing I thought was what a fag.

Merry Christmas and all that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard