Lai
+186|6165

lavadisk wrote:

Excuse me while I make my story part of this uberlong thread.

so theres this friend mine and shes really nice but kinda weird, I was sorta interested in other people but I still considered her. But recently Ive been thinking about her 'that way' more and more. So because she wasn't on I sent her this message and I'm going to talk to her about it today maybe

"You know when Ben said that we should "just go out" or something along those lines and you replied 'jacob doesn't feel that way about me' ?
I just wanted to say that that's not very fair to say. I've always liked you a lot as a person and I've thought about you 'that way' also, I just never wanted to jeopardize our good friendship and I didn't want to, in a way, back stab canyon.
But because canyon's not in a situation to complain (he has a girlfriend) and I'm sure that no matter what you decide nothing will change for the worse I think that, if us becoming 'more than just friends' is the natural way of things, we can embrace it and have a little more fun around each other.

And feel free to talk to me about this, I just wanted to relay this message as clear as possible in an email so there aren't any confusions."

So yeah.. I wonder what shes going to say. I heard from others that I shouldn't get my hopes up because she really goes for assholes only because she never had a father figure in her life.

Maybe this time will be different...

I think that It might because during the night I was talking about we were playing around physically. And when her mom was driving home she reached back and we messed around with each others hands behind the seat.

But anyways I'm keeping it simple and apparently I'm being "blunt" about it. But whats funny about that is a friend who I consider sorta shy in that sense said that.
Huh,.. she goes for assholes because she's missed a fatherfigure? Doesn't sound very logical, bit of a paradox I guess. Many over-protective guys are rather possesive, but I would exactly call them "fatherly" or anything. Good luck today!

I might post my shit too,.. as soon as the new forum is up and I've changed my nick to something unrecognizable Still gonna be hard to mask all the names and locations though, still gonna be hard just to type it too
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6844|Denver colorado

Lai wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

so theres this friend mine and shes really nice but kinda weird, I was sorta interested in other people but I still considered her. But recently Ive been thinking about her 'that way' more and more. So because she wasn't on I sent her this message and I'm going to talk to her about it today maybe

"You know when Ben said that we should "just go out" or something along those lines and you replied 'jacob doesn't feel that way about me' ?
I just wanted to say that that's not very fair to say. I've always liked you a lot as a person and I've thought about you 'that way' also, I just never wanted to jeopardize our good friendship and I didn't want to, in a way, back stab canyon.
But because canyon's not in a situation to complain (he has a girlfriend) and I'm sure that no matter what you decide nothing will change for the worse I think that, if us becoming 'more than just friends' is the natural way of things, we can embrace it and have a little more fun around each other.

And feel free to talk to me about this, I just wanted to relay this message as clear as possible in an email so there aren't any confusions."

So yeah.. I wonder what shes going to say. I heard from others that I shouldn't get my hopes up because she really goes for assholes only because she never had a father figure in her life.

I think that It might because during the night I was talking about we were playing around physically. And when her mom was driving home she reached back and we messed around with each others hands behind the seat.

But anyways I'm keeping it simple and apparently I'm being "blunt" about it. But whats funny about that is a friend who I consider sorta shy in that sense said that.
Huh,.. she goes for assholes because she's missed a fatherfigure? Doesn't sound very logical, bit of a paradox I guess. Many over-protective guys are rather possesive, but I would exactly call them "fatherly" or anything. Good luck today!

I might post my shit too,.. as soon as the new forum is up and I've changed my nick to something unrecognizable Still gonna be hard to mask all the names and locations though, still gonna be hard just to type it too
Over protective isn't really what she goes for ether, She likes the guys who give no regard for her feelings... And yeah, it is a paradox sort of. Its  well known that girls like that do that though. I didn't make it up.

Anyways, last night she just started talking to me and we eventually stayed up till around 1130 on the xfire voice chat thingy (god I love how shes a gamer girl)
It looks like the way I approached it was good and I didn't ask for a 'serious relationship' because her version of a 'serious relationship' is kinda fucked up.

But just the fact that she didn't immediately contact me and just say no means shes actually thinking about it. Which is definitely a good thing.
Apparently she was talking to one of my other friends about it and she said "bah, I don't want to deal with something like this right now" but she didn't give any bias one way or another.

I've just got to stick to these two things:
-I can't act weird or different; I don't want to mess anything up
-I'm not going to try and confront her or corner her in any way unless she leads to it because if she's ever in a situation like that I can presume shes going to just say no and leave it at that.
bennisboy
+829|6660|Poundland

lavadisk wrote:

Lai wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

Over protective isn't really what she goes for ether, She likes the guys who give no regard for her feelings... And yeah, it is a paradox sort of. Its  well known that girls like that do that though. I didn't make it up.

Anyways, last night she just started talking to me and we eventually stayed up till around 1130 on the xfire voice chat thingy (god I love how shes a gamer girl)
It looks like the way I approached it was good and I didn't ask for a 'serious relationship' because her version of a 'serious relationship' is kinda fucked up.

But just the fact that she didn't immediately contact me and just say no means shes actually thinking about it. Which is definitely a good thing.
Apparently she was talking to one of my other friends about it and she said "bah, I don't want to deal with something like this right now" but she didn't give any bias one way or another.

I've just got to stick to these two things:
-I can't act weird or different; I don't want to mess anything up
-I'm not going to try and confront her or corner her in any way unless she leads to it because if she's ever in a situation like that I can presume shes going to just say no and leave it at that.
Sounds like your handling it fairly well by yourself.

I almost choked on my chewing gum when I saw you chatted to her on xfire, then relaxed slightly wen u sed she was a gamer
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6427|Michigan, USA

Well, it's been fun, but I'm officially removing this thread from my bookmarks, and shant be visiting it every day any more. No more eagerly looking for another LT.Victim update.  It was, in an odd way, very pleasing to see this story turn out the way it did.  I'm sure Ryan and Lindsey will continue to date for many years to come, and will eventually get married and have little children of their own, both in due time.  And throughout the journey, who could forget the laughs gotten by all those short posts from the people who didn't bother to read the whole thread and posted something like "just tell her how you feel." lol

Best of luck to you, Ryan and Lindsey, and to every other member in this thread, with your dating endeavors!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6577|British Columbia, Canada
Normally I would just let this thread die.. but I just can't... I don't really care if anyone replies to this... I just need to get it out.

I'd much prefer it if you could keep your comments more Postive rather then negative and make me feeling even more like shit...

So heres the situation..

It's currently spring break. I always go down to California during spring break with me family. I would have invited Lindsey to come with me, but at the time my mom was planning and booking, me and lindsey weren't even official yet.

So i'm in SoCal right now, Lindsey is at home in BC Canada..

One of my good friends called Jamie (Male).. and when I say good, I considered this guy like my brother.

He wasn't going anywhere for spring break. But on sunday.. the 16th? he went to Kelowna for one night, about 4 hour drive from where we live to UBC Okanogan for a tour of the campus..  He wanted to check it out because he might go there next year after he graduates.

I left Saturday to come down here.. First to vegas, then to my grandmas house, then to my other grandparents house.

I'm currently in Palm Springs Cali, at my grandparents house. Its the first it I've gotten Internet Access or anything. So its the only time I could talk to Lindsey. I talked to my friend last night on MSN.. Asked him about his trip to Kelowna etc.. He said it was a blast, and he made mention that he only went by himself.

I also talked to a few of my other friends and asked them about Lindsey.. They all told me the same thing, that they haven't talked to her at all over the weekend, they tried calling her, her house.. he sister just said she went away for a few days.. I was kinda confused at this moment because I knew she wasn't planning on going anywhere..

I then talked to Lindsey briefly this morning on MSN before she had to go out Grad Shoe Shopping with her mom. Just talking about my trip etc and what shes been up to.. She made no mention of her little dissappearence over the weekend.. Even after I sent her this message on facebook.

"I talked to Anda and Marie on MSN and they said you've dissappeared the last few days... I hope everything is alright..."

I didn't really think anything of it until tonight, when I started talking to Marie on MSN again.. Shes like "I talked to Lindsey.." i'm like ".ohh.. and?" shes like "she was in Kelowna"

At this point.. I'm like WTF. She went with Jamie to kelowna, and didn't say a word about it to me at all?

Right about when I'm ready to fucking smash something, Lindsey comes online MSN.

I'm not mad that she went, more so that her and him were keeping it a secret from me because they knew I'd get mad.
Don't fucking do something that you KNOW is gonna make me mad.

Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

.: ŁiиdSеY says:
heyz
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
... ?
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
Did you go with Jamie to Kelowna?
yeah...
are you mad?
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
So then why didn't any of you tell me
iwas gonna tell you
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
Yes.. I'm mad, because you kept it a  secret
omg i was gonna tell you...iwas just so excited to talk to you this morning
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
Well Jamie wasn't gonna tell me
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
Because I asked him yesterday how the trip was
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
and if he went by himself etc..
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
and he said yay
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
And then he starts giving me all this BS about how if I'm mad that hes hanging out with you alot
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
And I told him
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
"No... just don't do anything you wouldn't want me doing with jess etc..

"if you have to ask if I would get mad for you doing it,,, then don't do it"
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
I'm not mad at you for going... I know your probably bored to hell at home.. the fact that I'm mad at is niether of you even hinted at mentioning it
im really sry babe, its not like anything happened tho
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
I know nothing happened..
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
Jamie loves jess to much for that.. and I hope that you love me too much too..
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
But how would you like it if I had to find out from someone else.. when I had enough time to talk to both of you, especially jamie
ido love you so much, and i should have told you this morning but i wasnt even thinking bout that...just the fact that i got to talk to you
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
Well I talked to jamie for like an hour
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
About like Random stuff too.. and he didn't tell me at all
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
And I messaged you on facebook like saying
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
"I talked to Anda and Marie on MSN and they said you've dissappeared the last few days... I hope everything is alright..."
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
And you never responded to that
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
You didn't tell anyone where you went
cuz it was last minute
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
And mare said you wouldn't tell her who you went with to Kelowna, even when she asked
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
Its just argghh... How would you feel?
i didnt terll her cuz i knoe she'd talk to anda and she'd fuck make up shit
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
I don't like this
ur rite it was shitty of me,
..just wanna let you knoe im acctually scared rite now
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
Ya.. well so am I
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
You know why
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
because when Scott went away.. I started hanging out with you more and more
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
And thats exactly what Jamie is doing now
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
And I know Jamie has feelings for you.. The only thing thats stopping him is Jess and Me
im not hanging out with him anymore...
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
"You can do whatever you want.."

..."You'll just have to face the consquences"
oops

well im prepared to suffer...b/c i love you
If you have to keep something a secret because you think I might be mad, then you shouldn't be doing it in the first place....................................................your rite
tyhough i was going to tell you
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
The only reason I'm scared/mad is because i've worked so hard for this.. You put me through over a month of absolute hell to get where I am right now.. I would have just gave up if I didn't love you soo much. I couldn't give up, even when everyone in my life was me too. Because I knew if i gave up, then I was giving up on a part of my life, my future..
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
I love you, and what hurts the most is thinking that I won't be with you, because I want to be with you, I need to be with you
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
And then you go and do something like this, niether of you tell me, and I find out from Marie of all people.. Is just kinda like WTF?
but you are with me, you will be with me, and will always be with me
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
But then why are you putting me through hell again
ididnt mean too....
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
But you did
..igtg know sister needs comp...but just knoe that ilove you
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
I love you too..
im so so sorry,
<3
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
Don't worry about it.. just don't do it again
well im gonna worry...the whole wekk cuz i hurt you...and im upset b/c of it
I'm too lazy to remove all the smiley faces and shit, if they even show up..

So what the fuck should I do? I want to text Lindsey something to let her know that like.. everything is alright, cause I don't want her to worry about it. But I don't know where to begin..

Its kinda shitty that I'm in Cali, shes in BC.. over 1700 KM away or something like that.. If I was at home, I'd just go over to house and talk to her myself, but Its kinda hard, and I don't get back for another week....

FUCK ME... This is why I didn't want to go away in the first place.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6338|New Haven, CT

LT.Victim wrote:

So what the fuck should I do?
Pretend you are single for another week and worry about it when you get back.
LT.Victim

nukchebi0 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Theres 6 or 7 good looking girls around my age that are my Neighbours for the week here.. I haven't talked to any of them yet...

But as tempting as that is.. I could never cheat on Lindsey. I love her too much.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6338|New Haven, CT

LT.Victim wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Theres 6 or 7 good looking girls around my age that are my Neighbours for the week here.. I haven't talked to any of them yet...

But as tempting as that is.. I could never cheat on Lindsey. I love her too much.
That isn't what I meant at all.

I just meant don't worry about anything relating to women-concentrate on enjoying your vacation.
LT.Victim
Ya.. but the thing is.. I have too much spare time down here.. If I was constantly occupied, I wouldn't be thinking about it at all..

When I got nothing to do.. all kinds of shit runs threw my head.
spasticus5
A TEN! A TEN!
+9|6212|San Clemente(best city ever)
according to your other post lookin for places to ride in Palm springs you are there now.
go hiking, riding, try and do something else...or just call her and talk to her
LT.Victim
I went hiking.. I went to Amboy Crater.. Amazing btw..

And I'm going riding tomorrow.. at that place I posted.. I hope its decent.. I couldn't really find out alot of info about it.
LT.Victim
I"m gonna text her something.. but I'm off to bed now.. cya
spasticus5
A TEN! A TEN!
i couldnt tell you about the riding in that area, but it looks like decent.
quads can be fun but im more of a bike guy myself. Just have fun  (lame advice but watever)
No/Yes
+14|5956|California, USA
https://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7883/towelieft7.jpg

"Don't forget to bring a towel"
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6338|New Haven, CT
And really:

My sig wrote:

The only way to avoid trouble with girls is to avoid them.
I would say my signature is largely true.
LT.Victim

spasticus5 wrote:

quads can be fun but im more of a bike guy myself. Just have fun  (lame advice but watever)
Ya.. I'm a bike guy too.. I have an RMz-450 at home.. We flew down, so its not as if I could have taken it..

I had fun, but the quads were quite lame, they were only 90cc.. You really had to work the gears to get any power out of the thing... lol

I talked to Lindsey a bit on MSN.. before I even got to say anything shes just like "I love you" ...

If it was any other guy, I would be fucking flipping out, but since the other guy is my best buddy, I know hes not going to do anything...
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6794|Great Brown North

LT.Victim wrote:

If it was any other guy, I would be fucking flipping out, but since the other guy is my best buddy, I know hes not going to do anything...
the childhood friend best buddy has ended marriages, be wary
LT.Victim

krazed wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

the childhood friend best buddy has ended marriages, be wary
I told him I would bulldoze his car if he tried anything..

..and I'm not kidding either, well maybe about the bulldozer part.. But I would fucking destroy the thing, maybe infront of him even. It's his baby.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6522
you should be able to go on a vacation without worrying about your girlfriend cheating on you or doing anything behind your back.  But i guess she was worried you'd be mad and her and jamie prolly agreed that so it would be best not to tell, which was obviously wrong and stupid, but life goes on and jamie will stick with jess and you will stick with lindsey
LT.Victim

Canadianloser wrote:

you should be able to go on a vacation without worrying about your girlfriend cheating on you or doing anything behind your back.  But i guess she was worried you'd be mad and her and jamie prolly agreed that so it would be best not to tell, which was obviously wrong and stupid, but life goes on and jamie will stick with jess and you will stick with lindsey
I'm pretty sure that about sums it up..

.. and I'm not sure if Jess knows that he took my GF with him to Kelowna.. Don't think she would be too happy either. Shes also in California Vacationing right now.. About 2 hour drive away from me though.. I'm in Palm Springs, shes in Anahiem (or h/e you spell it) doing the Disneyland shit.. I've been there 6 times.. Its fun, but I've had enough of it.
spasticus5
A TEN! A TEN!

LT.Victim wrote:

spasticus5 wrote:

Ya.. I'm a bike guy too.. I have an RMz-450 at home.. We flew down, so its not as if I could have taken it..

I had fun, but the quads were quite lame, they were only 90cc.. You really had to work the gears to get any power out of the thing... lol

I talked to Lindsey a bit on MSN.. before I even got to say anything shes just like "I love you" ...

90cc kinda mall tbh...but at least it was fun. And thats good that this little thing blew over.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6208|Schofield Barracks

LT.Victim wrote:

Normally I would just let this thread die.. but I just can't... I don't really care if anyone replies to this... I just need to get it out.

I'd much prefer it if you could keep your comments more Postive rather then negative and make me feeling even more like shit...

So heres the situation..

It's currently spring break. I always go down to California during spring break with me family. I would have invited Lindsey to come with me, but at the time my mom was planning and booking, me and lindsey weren't even official yet.

One of my good friends called Jamie (Male).. and when I say good, I considered this guy like my brother.

He wasn't going anywhere for spring break. But on sunday.. the 16th? he went to Kelowna for one night, about 4 hour drive from where we live to UBC Okanogan for a tour of the campus..  He wanted to check it out because he might go there next year after he graduates.

I left Saturday to come down here.. First to vegas, then to my grandmas house, then to my other grandparents house.

I'm currently in Palm Springs Cali, at my grandparents house. Its the first it I've gotten Internet Access or anything. So its the only time I could talk to Lindsey. I talked to my friend last night on MSN.. Asked him about his trip to Kelowna etc.. He said it was a blast, and he made mention that he only went by himself.

I also talked to a few of my other friends and asked them about Lindsey.. They all told me the same thing, that they haven't talked to her at all over the weekend, they tried calling her, her house.. he sister just said she went away for a few days.. I was kinda confused at this moment because I knew she wasn't planning on going anywhere..

I then talked to Lindsey briefly this morning on MSN before she had to go out Grad Shoe Shopping with her mom. Just talking about my trip etc and what shes been up to.. She made no mention of her little dissappearence over the weekend.. Even after I sent her this message on facebook.

I didn't really think anything of it until tonight, when I started talking to Marie on MSN again.. Shes like "I talked to Lindsey.." i'm like ".ohh.. and?" shes like "she was in Kelowna"

At this point.. I'm like WTF. She went with Jamie to kelowna, and didn't say a word about it to me at all?

Right about when I'm ready to fucking smash something, Lindsey comes online MSN.

I'm not mad that she went, more so that her and him were keeping it a secret from me because they knew I'd get mad.

Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

heyz
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
... ?
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
yeah...
are you mad?
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
iwas gonna tell you
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
and he said yay
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
And then he starts giving me all this BS about how if I'm mad that hes hanging out with you alot
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
And I told him
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:

®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
I'm not mad at you for going... I know your probably bored to hell at home.. the fact that I'm mad at is niether of you even hinted at mentioning it
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
But how would you like it if I had to find out from someone else.. when I had enough time to talk to both of you, especially jamie
ido love you so much, and i should have told you this morning but i wasnt even thinking bout that...just the fact that i got to talk to you
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
cuz it was last minute
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
And mare said you wouldn't tell her who you went with to Kelowna, even when she asked
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
I don't like this
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
Ya.. well so am I
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
You know why
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
And I know Jamie has feelings for you.. The only thing thats stopping him is Jess and Me
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:

oops

If you have to keep something a secret because you think I might be mad, then you shouldn't be doing it in the first place....................................................your rite
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
The only reason I'm scared/mad is because i've worked so hard for this.. You put me through over a month of absolute hell to get where I am right now.. I would have just gave up if I didn't love you soo much. I couldn't give up, even when everyone in my life was me too. Because I knew if i gave up, then I was giving up on a part of my life, my future..
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
I love you, and what hurts the most is thinking that I won't be with you, because I want to be with you, I need to be with you
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
And then you go and do something like this, niether of you tell me, and I find out from Marie of all people.. Is just kinda like WTF?
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
ididnt mean too....
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
But you did
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
I love you too..
im so so sorry,
<3
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:

So what the fuck should I do? I want to text Lindsey something to let her know that like.. everything is alright, cause I don't want her to worry about it. But I don't know where to begin..

Its kinda shitty that I'm in Cali, shes in BC.. over 1700 KM away or something like that.. If I was at home, I'd just go over to house and talk to her myself, but Its kinda hard, and I don't get back for another week....

wow he sounds like an asshole.
Lai
+186|6165

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

very lenghty quote
ROFL

Was it absolutely necessary to post that whole quote only for that little comment?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6477|A W S M F O X

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

So heres the situation..

heyz
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
... ?
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
yeah...
are you mad?
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
iwas gonna tell you
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
and he said yay
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
And I told him
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:

®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
cuz it was last minute
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
I don't like this
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
Ya.. well so am I
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
You know why
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:

oops

®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
ididnt mean too....
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
But you did
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:
I love you too..
im so so sorry,
<3
®ýªñ - In Cali   says:

lol k
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6794|Great Brown North
hmm, i wonder what happened when he got back. i think i'll pm him and request an update

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard