ig wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Wtf do you want Pictures of.. me, her?
you...

*long ass space*

actually her lol
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/ … 1_6810.jpg

Try and keep it in your pants..
What's the legal age of consent of The Internet?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada

LaidBackNinja wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

ig wrote:

you...

*long ass space*

actually her lol

What's the legal age of consent of The Internet?
I dunno, but shes 17, 18 in January..
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01

LT.Victim wrote:

Dr Pepper is the best

edit: what is her Bf doing in mexico? he must be mad to leave her alone during the holidays... unless he is 'partying' there..

Last edited by tthf (2007-12-20 21:14:37)

LT.Victim

tthf wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Dr Pepper is the best
I agree..

Anyways.. I'm going out right now with this girl to Tim Hortons for some coffee.. I don't even drink Coffee, but whatever.. lol

tthf wrote:

what is her Bf doing in mexico? he must be mad to leave her alone during the holidays... unless he is 'partying' there..
He went with his family, so it's not as if she could have came along unless she paid for her trip..

Last edited by LT.Victim (2007-12-20 21:15:35)

Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6173|New Austin, Not
Ahh Tim Hortons...it solves everything (Well almost). Good luck on finding that gift, I'm giving mine to my GF tommorow.

Last edited by Rohirm (2007-12-20 21:27:58)

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01
delicate situation for you and probably her i suppose.
if you dont wanna be the bastard that breaks them up, there is little you can do.
and waiting for them to do that is gonna be tough as hell, and can't imagine how it would feel like for you, if it never happens.
kinda of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

so...... if you feel that strongly for her and know that those feelings are mutual, then my advise would be just to tell her how you really feel. and if she is behaving the way she does with you, maybe her feelings for her current BF have died and she is just hanging on cos she doesnt want to look like a bitch (no offence) and all she needs to be with you is that little push or commitment from you.
just my 2 cents
mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6312|South Jersey
Are you kidding? WTF are you doing here man? If you don't do anything and everything in your power, short of stalking her, to tap that, well, quite bluntly, you're an idiot. Listen bro, nobody is going to give you what you want. You have to get it yourself. No ring, she's fair game. You're young, you will eventually realize, you cant let shit get in your way. If you dont go out there and get it, you um, will not have it. It's fairly simple. Unless the other dude is your best friend, who the fuck cares. later on, you go off to college, you probably still wont be with her, but wouldnt it be better to at least have had her? Aren't you supposed to enjoy life? Imagine how you'd feel if after you lost touch with her, you didnt even try to get with her, you just let her do what she wants, and never got what you want. I'll help you. It fucking sucks. Not that much, but then again, it could have been that much better. Then theres the other possibility, you two could be together for quite some time. and if that makes you all happy and shit, success. Right? Allow me to reiterate please; GO FOR IT. Dont let some other douchebag have all the fun. Sorry for being repetitive.

edit... dont worry about being an "asshole" for her breaking up with him for you. fuck that. if shes with you and happy, how in jesus' tight cornhole should that make a fuck of a difference? and if it doesnt work out, and she feels all shitty and upset about breakin up with him, and never comes around, call it off, you tried, it didnt work. that would be a better test then leaving it up to her. you could still apologize and you meant the best and blah blah then you can go back to the boring, lame ass, close friends with you holding in your feelings for her. good luck.

Last edited by mcjagdflieger (2007-12-20 21:33:59)

Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6263
Go to Mexico and steal his greencard
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

LT.Victim wrote:

So here's whats happening.. its a long read, and I've contemplated on whether or not I should post this or not... so if you don't want to read it, or you don't have any advice for me, that's fine..

There's this girl that I'm in love with that goes to my school.. We've dated in the past (2 years ago) when I didn't really know her that well and it was kind of awkward between us so I ended it... We are good friends now and lately over the past couple of months since schools started I've been hanging out with her more and more, going to the movies together, chilling with her late into the night etc.. I really like this girl, I don't just want to fuck her.. even though I can't say that I don't, I could care less about the sex as long as I could be with her. It sounds really corny but I haven't felt this strongly for a girl in a long time, if not ever. It no longer feels awkward between us like it did before and I could really see myself being with this girl. I'm fairly certain she feels the same way about me too, the only problem is.. she has a boyfriend. It seems kind of strange, because if I was him, I would be pissed off that I was spending so much time with her. She even leaned in as if she was going to kiss me with her boyfriend in the car 10 m away before she realized what she was doing and snapped out of it, which both of our friends made fun of her for doing. Her boyfriend is currently in Mexico and I've been hanging out with her practically every single night besides the nights that me or her have to work, last Friday and Saturday night I hung out with her until like 4 in the morning on both occasions.. I want her to break up with her boyfriend, but I don't want to be known as the asshole who made her, most likely because its going to cause a shitload of drama that I don't care for.

She really likes me, and I can tell by the way she acts around me especially when we are alone together, but I think she feels kind of guilty about it too. Like, I'll be at her house watching TV with her in her basement on her couch and she be practically laying on top of me, and whenever she hears someone start walking down the stairs she gets off of me, most likely because that person is going to say "WTF YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND" or something along that line..

I would talk to her and tell her the way I feel, but I have a feeling that that is going to make it awkward between us, and that's the last thing I need especially since we've both just gotten over that..

She still really loves her boyfriend, but she also likes me.. All of her and my friends keep making fun of us and tell us to just date already, and I have a feeling it's going to happen eventually but still.. I have no idea how I should go about this, I don't want to be the asshole that messed up shit between her current boyfriend, but I also don't want to be stuck in the dreaded "Friends Zone" (I'm kinda past that zone, but I'm stuck because I don't want her to cheat on her boyfriend)..

What should I do.. should I just tell her how I feel and hope that it doesn't make it awkward between us and that she feels the same way... or should I keep hanging out with her until hopefully her boyfriend gets jealous and dumps her.. Its happened before, but they just got back together.. Either way, how can I get with this chick without me feeling like an Asshole in the long run..

Just a little info, we are both 17, and her boyfriend doesn't get back till the 29th, so I have a week or so to think this whole thing over...

Inb4WhyAreYouAskingForRelationshipHelpOnBF2s..
Oh my god thats just weird, dunno if you saw my thread a while back but it was the EXACT same thing, I was just waiting for the bit where you said she had a bf in a different country, n you did. Except in my case he lives in Ireland.

I know you probably wont like what I have to say, but, I have to say it. It most likely wont lead anywhere and you will have your heart broken time and time again by her. This happened to me and she kept messin me around (I say messing, she wasnt doing it on purpose, she jus didnt know what she wanted n didnt ant the drama of breaking up with her bf) until after 2 years of it I told her "get out my life, I've had enough of you"

That believe or not actually helped me out, she broke up wit the bf, made some changes to how she acted  and sent me a nine page (yes 9 page) letter apologising to me and asking me to forgive her. She wanted to come n visit me at uni n we're probly gonna see a lot of eachother over the hols, but I dont know if i still feel the same way about her. Thing is, I haven't been able to feel the same way bout a girl sice all the shit with her, I jus cant feel for a girl atm, which led to me passing up a fair few oppurtunities at uni this term.

So what I'm saying is, be prepared for your emotions to go on a roller coaster ride, to be very upset at times cos of her and that girls can really fuck with your head.

Hope you manage to get a different experience to me tho, no matter how similar our situations are
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

LT.Victim wrote:

Snowmanimal wrote:

Don't make her feel guilty or pressured.  Don't put her on the spot.  Let it ride out.
So then it wouldn't be a good Idea for me to talk to her about how I feel then right?
no, you should tell her how you feel, otherwise she might not wanna rixk breaking up with the BF cos she might think you dont actually wanna be with her. (Yes, this is how those strange creatures mind works)

Last edited by bennisboy (2007-12-20 21:59:17)

LT.Victim

bennisboy wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Snowmanimal wrote:

Don't make her feel guilty or pressured.  Don't put her on the spot.  Let it ride out.
So then it wouldn't be a good Idea for me to talk to her about how I feel then right?
no, you should tell her how you feel, otherwise she might not wanna rixk breaking up with the BF cos she might think you dont actually wanna be with her. (Yes, this is how those strange creatures mind works)
Ya, I think I might tomorrow.. I was thinking about sending her what I wrote in my Original post in a email or letter or something, but I think it would be better if I just took her aside and talked to her..

Anyways, I was at Tim Hortons with her, and me being the idiot I am, I knocked over a drink and it spilt all over the table and a little bit on her shirt, I felt soo bad, I thought I was going to get yelled at, but instead she said "Your lucky I like you, otherwise I would be pissed right now".. so ya, she went to the bathroom and washed her shirt and it didn't stain it or anything, so I don't feel to bad.. but still.. not the smoothest move..

And thanks for all the advice guys, I really appreciate it..
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6151|'straya

LT.Victim wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Ya, I think I might tomorrow.. I was thinking about sending her what I wrote in my Original post in a email or letter or something, but I think it would be better if I just took her aside and talked to her..

Anyways, I was at Tim Hortons with her, and me being the idiot I am, I knocked over a drink and it spilt all over the table and a little bit on her shirt, I felt soo bad, I thought I was going to get yelled at, but instead she said "Your lucky I like you, otherwise I would be pissed right now".. so ya, she went to the bathroom and washed her shirt and it didn't stain it or anything, so I don't feel to bad.. but still.. not the smoothest move..

And thanks for all the advice guys, I really appreciate it..
lol nice one

well it could have gone better... but thats not to bad

EDIT: i just looked at that photo... well dang (all i have to say lol)

Last edited by Little BaBy JESUS (2007-12-20 23:19:31)

NB-DeltaOps
+2|6226
Take it slow man, dont rush in and say " leave his ass" big fights can happen if you do that.. let her do what she wants.. if she likes/loves you she will leave him and not so you provoked a break up.. you will be fine just relax man.. good luck,
LT.Victim

NB-DeltaOps wrote:

Take it slow man, dont rush in and say " leave his ass" big fights can happen if you do that.. let her do what she wants.. if she likes/loves you she will leave him and not so you provoked a break up.. you will be fine just relax man.. good luck,
No, I would never tell her to break up with her boyfriend, thats the last thing I want to do...

I want her to choose me over him, and if she can't do that, then It's not gonna work out either way..
NB-DeltaOps
+2|6226
Then step out.. show her your good self if you havent already. turn up the heat.. see what she does man but dont go to deep dude she may take it wrong. lord knows with women know days >.<
Lai
+186|6153

LT.Victim wrote:

tthf wrote:

what is her Bf doing in mexico? he must be mad to leave her alone during the holidays... unless he is 'partying' there..
He went with his family, so it's not as if she could have came along unless she paid for her trip..
Uhm,.. sorry but in my opinion HE could have, no should have, paid for her trip.

And +1 for the Unicorn, splendid idea

I wouldn't reccomend posting her picture on this forum though.
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6272
try mirzachallenge.com my friend bought it and said it was good so i dunno? I haven't tried it yet
MrCookie
good times
+31|5999|In a wheelchair.

_1_MAN-ARMY.19 wrote:

try mirzachallenge.com my friend bought it and said it was good so i dunno? I haven't tried it yet
what is that???
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6552|CH/BR - in UK

Ok, if there's one thing I've learned: pressuring is BAD! So sure, tell her how you feel, but don't force her to make a decision. Give her time to make it, and maybe get a bit of distance. Just enough distance for her to miss you

-konfusion
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
progress?
w0ls0n
+16|6549|Maine
Don't cheat. That will just get your ass kicked. IF he's bigger than you.... as far as your feelings, tell her. I waited 2 years to ask my wife for a date. Look how that turned out :-P. If you don't ask, you will never know.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.
tl;dr but tap L or R twice.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

gene_pool wrote:

tl;dr but tap L or R twice.
you what?
CDK3Y
+25|6141|BEHIND YOU!

Ender2309 wrote:

ride it out. if you make her cheat she's going to remember that for the duration of any relationship you have, and thats going to have negative connotations for you. the best you can do is wait for her to decide to break up with him, or convince her to.
What if she doesnt break up with him at all?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard