LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
So here's whats happening.. its a long read, and I've contemplated on whether or not I should post this or not... so if you don't want to read it, or you don't have any advice for me, that's fine..

There's this girl that I'm in love with that goes to my school.. We've dated in the past (2 years ago) when I didn't really know her that well and it was kind of awkward between us so I ended it... We are good friends now and lately over the past couple of months since schools started I've been hanging out with her more and more, going to the movies together, chilling with her late into the night etc.. I really like this girl, I don't just want to fuck her.. even though I can't say that I don't, I could care less about the sex as long as I could be with her. It sounds really corny but I haven't felt this strongly for a girl in a long time, if not ever. It no longer feels awkward between us like it did before and I could really see myself being with this girl. I'm fairly certain she feels the same way about me too, the only problem is.. she has a boyfriend. It seems kind of strange, because if I was him, I would be pissed off that I was spending so much time with her. She even leaned in as if she was going to kiss me with her boyfriend in the car 10 m away before she realized what she was doing and snapped out of it, which both of our friends made fun of her for doing. Her boyfriend is currently in Mexico and I've been hanging out with her practically every single night besides the nights that me or her have to work, last Friday and Saturday night I hung out with her until like 4 in the morning on both occasions.. I want her to break up with her boyfriend, but I don't want to be known as the asshole who made her, most likely because its going to cause a shitload of drama that I don't care for.

She really likes me, and I can tell by the way she acts around me especially when we are alone together, but I think she feels kind of guilty about it too. Like, I'll be at her house watching TV with her in her basement on her couch and she be practically laying on top of me, and whenever she hears someone start walking down the stairs she gets off of me, most likely because that person is going to say "WTF YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND" or something along that line..

I would talk to her and tell her the way I feel, but I have a feeling that that is going to make it awkward between us, and that's the last thing I need especially since we've both just gotten over that..

She still really loves her boyfriend, but she also likes me.. All of her and my friends keep making fun of us and tell us to just date already, and I have a feeling it's going to happen eventually but still.. I have no idea how I should go about this, I don't want to be the asshole that messed up shit between her current boyfriend, but I also don't want to be stuck in the dreaded "Friends Zone" (I'm kinda past that zone, but I'm stuck because I don't want her to cheat on her boyfriend)..

What should I do.. should I just tell her how I feel and hope that it doesn't make it awkward between us and that she feels the same way... or should I keep hanging out with her until hopefully her boyfriend gets jealous and dumps her.. Its happened before, but they just got back together.. Either way, how can I get with this chick without me feeling like an Asshole in the long run..

Just a little info, we are both 17, and her boyfriend doesn't get back till the 29th, so I have a week or so to think this whole thing over...

Inb4WhyAreYouAskingForRelationshipHelpOnBF2s..
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6542|USA
ride it out. if you make her cheat she's going to remember that for the duration of any relationship you have, and thats going to have negative connotations for you. the best you can do is wait for her to decide to break up with him, or convince her to.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6295|New Haven, CT
Inb4WhyAreYouAskingForRelationshipHelpOnBF2s..

It needed to be said...

On topic, props for not cheating. I can't help you otherwise, sorry.
LT.Victim

Ender2309 wrote:

ride it out. if you make her cheat she's going to remember that for the duration of any relationship you have, and thats going to have negative connotations for you. the best you can do is wait for her to decide to break up with him, or convince her to.
Thats what I've been doing, but I dunno how much longer this is going to go on for, and shes really not the kind of girl that breaks up with guys, she waits for them to do it, if you know what I mean..
Snowmanimal
Not so unique forum title
+30|6513|My head
Don't make her feel guilty or pressured.  Don't put her on the spot.  Let it ride out.  Maybe she will realize that she does not want to be with the kid in Mex but instead with you and will try to break up with said other kid.  All you can do is keep your head up and hope for the best. Xmas time is pretty busy (holiday time for all you others.....) See how it goes and see if she wants to start a new relationship with you.
LT.Victim

Snowmanimal wrote:

Don't make her feel guilty or pressured.  Don't put her on the spot.  Let it ride out.
So then it wouldn't be a good Idea for me to talk to her about how I feel then right?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6687
If she is thinking about cheating on her boyfriend to be with you... than she will do the same thing to you down the road... 

I have bartended and im old, i know lol...  You can't change who she is...  The past is a good indicator of how people will act in the future...not always...just 99 percent of the time...  Your young though so have fun and hook up with her and enjoy the drama... eventually it will get old and you'll look for that one cool chick... then you marry her...
Love is the answer
LT.Victim

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

If she is thinking about cheating on her boyfriend to be with you... than she will do the same thing to you down the road...
Shes not going to cheat on him, I had story typed out and everything proving that, but BF2 crashed or some shit when I hit enter, and I lost it all and I don't feel like retyping the whole thing.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6307
nothing can be worse then the one i am in now

it is terrible
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6434|A W S M F O X
Go to a rave and take drugs, you'll then see where its gonna go https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/Goobidy/Smilies/emotawesomepm9.gif
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6410|Brisbane, Australia

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Go to a rave and take drugs, you'll then see where its gonna go http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/G … omepm9.gif
lulz, fantastic advice there
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
LT.Victim

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Go to a rave and take drugs, you'll then see where its gonna go http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/G … omepm9.gif
lulz, fantastic advice there
Ya, I think I'll pass, I'm not even old enough to go clubbing anyways, plus, I'm not into the whole drugs shit, and neither is she..
jason85
Banned
+58|5968|Mesa, AZ
Try this, it worked for me. Hang out with her for a few days, and then disappear for a few days. Hang out some more, disappear. I got it from the phrase "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". She will start missing you and it may put a bit of doubt in her current relationship.
LT.Victim

jason85 wrote:

Try this, it worked for me. Hang out with her for a few days, and then disappear for a few days. Hang out some more, disappear. I got it from the phrase "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". She will start missing you and it may put a bit of doubt in her current relationship.
That one could work.. I missed school the other day and she called me a bunch of times wanting to know where I was..

The only problem with this is I don't want her to think I'm ignoring her.. I could go without seeing her all this weekend as I have a bunch of stuff I'm doing already, I'll see..
jason85
Banned
+58|5968|Mesa, AZ

LT.Victim wrote:

jason85 wrote:

That one could work.. I missed school the other day and she called me a bunch of times wanting to know where I was..

The only problem with this is I don't want her to think I'm ignoring her.. I could go without seeing her all this weekend as I have a bunch of stuff I'm doing already, I'll see..
A bit of ignoring goes a long way. If you keep it too a minimum she will assume that you are busy, yet it ought to be enough where she will want to see you.
LT.Victim

jason85 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

jason85 wrote:

A bit of ignoring goes a long way. If you keep it too a minimum she will assume that you are busy, yet it ought to be enough where she will want to see you.
Ya I'll look into it.. and I won't call her at all and make her call me during this weekend..
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6386|...
lol, highschool drama
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya
lol i had exactly the same sort of thing happen except it was the other way round.. i was in the position of the girl in ur story. (and no im not gay it was chicks not guys )

i might sound like a bastard but i ended up dumping my gf waiting awhile for things to cool down then going out with the other girl... and im very happy.. (i didnt really like my gf that much anyway lol)

my advice. get her to try to get on her bf's neves... then he'll dump her

u all win lol
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

lol, highschool drama
srsly
Lai
+186|6122
First of all: Join the club!

Second:

Ender2309 wrote:

So true

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

The past is a good indicator of how people will act in the future...not always...just 99 percent of the time...
I'd so which this was true

jason85 wrote:

Works definitely, but it's what I consider somewhat of an inappropriate tactic if you love her. Wouldn't reccomend it.

Look, she seems to love you as well, so it's her decision ultimately. It's her turn to move a piece. You just wait patiently for you opponent to move the Dame like any good chessplayer would do

If it's any comfort; a friend of mine dated a girl for about a year, but it never really got anywhere. Turned out she had a boyfriend for years, who was currently studying abroad. She never told my friend and as her boyfriend returned he was shoved aside. However it never quite was the same and as her boyfriend returned to Mericuh, she left him. She should be living happily ever after with my friend now

So,.. now he's in Mexico and she's stuck with you,.. she might realise what/who really matters and when he gets back she may or may not find that he's somewhat "dissapointing" (I mean something else, but I can't find the correct word). I reccomend waiting till he returns, fat chance she's more determined to make a decision soon afterwards. In the meantime don't pull out any stunts like "dissapearing", the theory above won't work if you're gone as well
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6434|A W S M F O X

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

lol i had exactly the same sort of thing happen except it was the same way round.. i was in the position of the girl in ur story. (and im gay it was guys not chicks )

i might sound like a bastard but i ended up dumping my bf waiting awhile for things to cool down then going out with the other guy... and im very happy.. (i didnt really like my bf that much anyway lol)

u all win lol
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

lol i had exactly the same sort of thing happen except it was the other way round.. i was in the position of the girl in ur story. (and no im not gay it was chicks not guys )

i might sound like a bastard but i ended up dumping my gf waiting awhile for things to cool down then going out with the other girl... and im very happy.. (i didnt really like my gf that much anyway lol)

u all win lol
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

lol i had exactly the same sort of thing happen except it was the same way round.. i was in the position of the girl in ur story. (and im gay it was guys not chicks )

i might sound like a bastard but i ended up dumping my bf waiting awhile for things to cool down then going out with the other guy... and im very happy.. (i didnt really like my bf that much anyway lol)

u all win lol
dont look so shocked lol
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6434|A W S M F O X
Pics of BF IMO, nudes preferably
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6497|Milkystania, yurop
u have got some advice think things through but dont feel stressed out that you have to do anything before the bf gets back.

Btw got her a xmas present ?if not get her something personal...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard