Mitch
16 more years
+877|6535|South Florida
Wish me luck!
Hopefully within the next few hours my studying will pay off, and i'll walk out of the DMV with a learners permit!

Ahh im nervous!

Edit:

WOOOH!!!!

100!!!!!!!

That was the easiest test EVER!!!!

Hahahaha!!!

big_smile big_smile lol lol

Last edited by Mitch (2007-12-19 10:27:16)

15 more years! 15 more years!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6637|UK
Moved to Everything Else.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6175
good luck
BlackKoala
+215|6335
If it's anything like Ohio, I see no reason you can fail.  Like it was made for five year olds.

All I did was get an eye exam, then answer 40 questions on a computer kiosk.  Answer 30 of them right and you win the prize.  (I missed one; why the fuck do I need to know what color tip on a cane a blind man has?)
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6480|NY

Mitch wrote:

Wish me luck!
Hopefully within the next few hours my studying will pay off, and i'll walk out of the DMV with a learners permit!

Ahh im nervous!
please stay the fuck away from me on the road
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6535|South Florida

Flex wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Wish me luck!

Ahh im nervous!
please stay the fuck away from me on the road
Haha stay away from syracuse and you'll be fine
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
Good luck!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6535|South Florida
WOOOH!!!!

100!!!!!!!

That was the easiest test EVER!!!!

Hahahaha!!!

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England
No shit. If the retards that I see on the roads can do it, of course I can (and did). Even you Mitch, even you.

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2007-12-19 10:29:25)

GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6795|Anaheim, CA

Congrats, I remember that day!  So exciting.  I still love to drive!
cablecopulate
+449|6747|Massachusetts.
Warning New Yorkers: One more idiot on the roads. I repeat: one more idiot on the roads.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

I remember getting marked down because I was only driving 20mph in a kid-heavy neighborhood area. Apparently, it wasn't fast enough for his schedule, though he somehow attributed it to my confidence.

WSDOT ftw.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-12-19 12:38:54)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York

cablecopulate wrote:

Warning New Yorkers: One more idiot on the roads. I repeat: one more idiot on the roads.
D:

as if there aren't enough on the long island expressway and on the NYC bridges as it is...

Last edited by Poseidon (2007-12-19 13:18:31)

Homie22
+34|6621|Orange County, California
ahaha congratulations on passing! YES,.. thats the easiest test on earth lmao! Enjoy driving its fun : ]

Last edited by Homie22 (2007-12-19 13:22:24)

Qrite
sup g
+79|6184|Ohio

BlackKoala wrote:

If it's anything like Ohio, I see no reason you can fail.  Like it was made for five year olds.

All I did was get an eye exam, then answer 40 questions on a computer kiosk.  Answer 30 of them right and you win the prize.  (I missed one; why the fuck do I need to know what color tip on a cane a blind man has?)
hah yeah . i took the ohio one a few weeks ago.  that was by far the easiest test ive ever taken
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6648|Montreal, Qc, Canada
congrats
Cleft
+2|6146|Pacific Northwest
lulz there was no test for getting a permit for me
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6702
Eh. Wonderful.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

I should get around to doing that.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
I should probably get my provisional at least
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Brasso
+1,549|6640

Poseidon wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

D:

as if there aren't enough on the long island expressway and on the NYC bridges as it is...
Yeah.  But you know what?  All you have to do is say: "Check out this muthafucka!  Check.  Out.  This.  Muthafucka!"
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6729|Scotland
Here in the UK, it's quite different.

You have to sit a theory test and a practical test, both separate. They are indeed, quite brutal scuz we have chavs who think they're "the man" doing wheelspins everywhere.

Anyways, it are my birthday tomorrow!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard