IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6734
I think theres a problem with these drivers and BF2 fps rate. Its possible it may be my machine since its a little old but it played fine before updating the drivers.
Basically I keep having to wait for the fps to catch up. ill be running then strafe left or right and i cant cause it keeps me running till the fps catchs up. then eventually when it catches up i can finally turn. I removed all ati software and then reinstalled with 5.12 drivers and it works fine again. so if anyone is having problems like me try rolling back the display driver or uninstalling 5.13 and reinstalling 5.12.

Either way its not a big deal for me. I have another system with better specs in my bedroom. The lower end one is just in the living room and has a 9800 AIW to record tv shows and put them on dvd.

Just thought I would make a topic just incase anyone else has this problem....
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6737
I did not have any problems with the 5.11 Catalyst driver with my 256 megabyte Radeon 9550.
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6688|The Netherlands
I have some problems as well. I have a 9700Pro, an AMD2800+ and 1 gig RAM. If I only play Battlefield 2 it words fine, but, when I start Winamp with it to play some music, battlefield plays a bit laggy (although my ping stays between 20 and 30). When I also start TeamSpeak (client + server or only client, doesn't matter, effect is the same) I get major problems, it takes like 2 seconds for me to turn around when I move my mouse to do that. It's just unplayable. Yet still, my ping remains between 20 and 30. I find that very strange, I get the most problems with running either the Teamspeak client or the Teamspeak client + server. How is this possible, I mean, I played a lot of BF1942 with teamspeak client and server and winamp, no problems at all. Teamspeak doesn't take that much power of my computer now, does it?

Some help please...
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6752|The Netherlands
no trouble but the ghost effect with Night vision on my radeon 9800 xt
ryn2hi
+1|6324
i run through walls and fly through ships? help
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

ryn2hi wrote:

Why just why did you revive this thread.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6388

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

ryn2hi wrote:

{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6757|San Antonio, Texas

some_random_panda wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

ryn2hi wrote:

I think this "ryn2hi" is a second account made for reviving old threads like this...
ryn2hi
+1|6324
i dont know shit about computers but want to learn circit city is full of idiots i want help
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD
Maybe now you should download the Catalyst 7.1 drivers: http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/radeonx-xp.html
CrazeD
+368|6670|Maine

_j5689_ wrote:

Maybe now you should download the Catalyst 7.1 drivers: http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/radeonx-xp.html
I second that.

Why are you running drivers that are like two years old?
ryn2hi
+1|6324
thank you i wish i could karma you +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard