xkullx
+105|6244
Ok, I thought after 10 sniper movies people was somewhat tired of sniping.

But allmost on a daily basis people asks me if I cant make another sniper movie.

I love to make movies, and I love sniper, though I kinda feel I dont have much more to show(off) when it comes to sniping.

Only real Ideas that comes to mind :

* Do 1 full round on a 64 man server as sniper ( defensive, agressive, medium or just mix it up )

* Stunt sniping, flying high with heli, shooting when falling down, and in parachute.

The first one have been done before and once by me a long time ago ( not a good movie ), the second one even though sounding as could be a very cool movie have not been done before but such shots are INSANELY hard to pull off.

I really dont know if I could make another movie and top any of  the movies I allready have done, sure I could do lots and lots of dragshots which by now is not that hard, but everybody has seen that.
Or maybe I can play sniper one round, record and go for as high KDR as possible.

Anyhow, just feeling out and checking if people really want 1 more sniper vid.

Bring ideas, flame away or fire away with a big "NO" or "Yes".
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6333
Yes, Do it!
Adamshannon8
+94|6216
Wake + 300 meters + Drag shots= Win

i told Sarcriss to do this, lol.

if you can do those CQC speed at long ranges then, there will not be any words to describe it.
hacefrio
+4|6275
challenge sarcriss, nyte or clean.sweep and kick there asses...of course record it
Adamshannon8
+94|6216
or challenge them all, and fraps it, with long range drag shots, lol.
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6269|israel
Yes

one big round with max KDR, killing spree like a maniac, will be perfect video.

making videos can be very addictive thing, so i feel u..

DONT STOP

Last edited by N1nj4.$haoRaa (2007-12-18 20:54:25)

san4
The Mas
+311|6719|NYC, a place to live
Something uncut. Or more instructional vids.
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6357
Yeah I enjoy your movies.

Uncut. Or you could speed it up like usual.

Last edited by Ten24Alpha420 (2007-12-18 18:47:26)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6783|Toronto, ON

hacefrio wrote:

challenge sarcriss, nyte or clean.sweep and kick there asses...of course record it
I doubt there will be any ass kicking.
Alpha as fuck.
Safrguns
+105|6162
Hey now.... Sniping from a chute is something I havn't seen done on the bigscreen yet... thats what I recommend.

Also consider an action drama...  I would like to see more movies like that than frags.
Safrguns
+105|6162
Or, lets put all these snipers in the same battlerecorded server,
let them duke it out for an hour or two,
and see who comes out with the best movie... hehe
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6724|Brunei Darussalam

hacefrio wrote:

Why did you include Nyte in that list? He's not even close to same level as the others...

Back to topic, yes, more videos pls.
xkullx
+105|6244
Remember guys, many of you are judging the skill of a sniper from vids they have made or have not made.

I could have made like 5 vid called "I suck 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5" with only lame boring sniper kills and where I get killed a lot, I would bet a lot of money many would say that im a total noob and so on.

There are room for more really good snipers, and even if I know im a very good sniper I dont concider myself the best.

The more difficult opposition a sniper meets and are able to come out on top the better the sniper, and most of the time its regardless of what means the sniper uses to accomplish it.

I think I have done close to 400 sniper duels with 1 loss to LordofWar843 , even though I can come with many excuses for my one loss, I still lost that one.

Does that make me the best sniper there is ?

I have a couple of accounts with over 100 total KDR and 75%+ accuracy.

Does "that" make me the best ?

The only truly way to judge who is the best when it comes to anything is to let people meet on equal terms, and we all know Bf2 doesn not make it equal for anyone ( Hitreg, connection, Fps, lag and so on )

The closest thing is LAN tournament in Bf2, let the good ones collide in a few intense rounds and declare the winner after the smoke has settled.

I appreciate people rooting for me and including me in theire list of the best snipers, but there are snipers out there who are really, really good, and might not have made so many movies as I.

Now what I was thinking is to make a full round sniper movie with little effects and picture corrected for the best and clearest quality.
Make it with the intention of getting the most possible kills in as short time as possible and the least amount of kills.

This I think will really show who is who when it comes to sniping ( especially Close combat sniping ), cause nobody can play perfect for a whole round without making a single mistake.
Seeing how a players handles those mistakes during a non stop records also shows the quality of the sniper.

At least what I was thinking.

Off course I could go the other way and only do as insane sniping as I can think off, I have gotten some pretty sick ideas ( Thanks Brandon ) from different people, and after trying some of em its allmost not possible to pull those shots off, but it is possible.
Such shots would also make for an impressive video, and in some way also display a very high skill level, but more of the technical side than In-game Iq.

So there you have it, 2 ways to go.

1. Full round, kill by kill

2. Sniper extreme, going beyond the normal.

To my conclusion, this is what Im going to do, but not both ( at least not for now ).

So what will it be ?
1 or 2 ?

Last edited by xkullx (2007-12-19 03:24:10)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6494|A W S M F O X
Yes.

SVD vid.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6401|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
It wasn't WarLord it was ME LordofWar843

Blame the caffeine! Blame the caffeine!

Keep it up kull, soon your have a shrine for yourself One full round video. Thats all thats needed.

And dont you DARE go over to CoD4 full time!

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2007-12-19 03:22:15)

shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6576|Flower Mound, TX
necesito mas!!! lol
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6269|israel
to see those amazing shots, its link being "Harlem Globetrotters" its not quite NBA.

so ill have to choose  1. Full round, kill by kill

go karkand, and kill them all, put beaty music, and post it so we can see..

show rush kills, show bravery, and don't play it safe. use every thing u got to make damage (Cly,nads, change kit to med-pack)
every think u can to kill as many as u can

show us how u kill from 100m, and split sec. later kill from 2m someone how surprise u from up close - those things u haven't done yet
Fateless
+36|6273|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Well now, xkullx...first of all post#13 was well put, well said mate.

I'd like to see a full round of the map you consider yourself most challenged by. Like all good snipers, im sure theres a map that you don't particularly like, so how about that one? Of course, if that means few kills in the round, pick another, but you get what im saying i hope.

On saying that, i'd also like to see a few 1v1's or perhaps even a sniper only 5v5's, there are more than enough great snipers in this forum to do something like that..not to see whos the best (i agree that ping etc will make it uneven for at least one). Hmmm....idea brewing...

Anyway, good luck for your next vid.

Fateless.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6783|Toronto, ON

Janis_Petke wrote:

hacefrio wrote:

Why did you include Nyte in that list? He's not even close to same level as the others...

You're right, I should be on a better list.
Alpha as fuck.
xkullx
+105|6244
Im going 1 full round on karkand most likely, its the map I play most and I know every corner of it.

Otherwise my second fav. is Dragon, so i might just do that, but it wont be nearly as any kills as karkand.

Couple off days ago I had 2 rounds ( not in a row ) with over 100 kills and 10ish deaths, I concider that pretty decent on 64 map karkand servers.

Ill look for a server with Battlerecorder, 64 maps size and 40 + infs on the server, this should make up for a pretty good round in my book.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6716|Espoo, Finland

Nyte wrote:

Janis_Petke wrote:

hacefrio wrote:

You're mediocre.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6783|Toronto, ON

Gawwad wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Janis_Petke wrote:

You're mediocre.
If that's true, then you suck hardcore.  Theory of relativity.
Alpha as fuck.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6520|Gogledd Cymru

Gtfo nyte, you know both I and Entertayner pwn you.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6724|Brunei Darussalam

Nyte wrote:

Janis_Petke wrote:

hacefrio wrote:

That made my day. And this day hasn't even been bad.

Edit: To topic, full round.

Last edited by Janis_Petke (2007-12-19 08:32:34)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6783|Toronto, ON

The Sheriff wrote:

Gtfo nyte, you know both I and Entertayner pwn you.
So many unbelievers here even to this day.  I thought I already proved to the 13847907 stalkers on my xfire list that I > them.  Maybe I have to prove it to the other 876897837 people on here to make my point.
Alpha as fuck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard