Poll

Myspace vs Facebook

Myspace25%25% - 19
Facebook63%63% - 47
Other10%10% - 8
Total: 74
twiistaaa
+87|6819|mexico
this isn't about whether you like them or not.

its about which of the 2 you prefer (or other if you use something else). so if your gona bitch about them just pretend hypothetically someone is holding a gun to your mums head forcing you to choose one. or just don't reply.

i prefer myspace, not so much because its better but because there isn't as much shit and add-ons like there are on facebook. however facebook is probably easier to use if you want to find someone you haven't seen in 10 years.
jsnipy
+3,276|6673|...

facebook
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6685|Valhalla

jsnipy wrote:

facebook
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6800

jsnipy wrote:

facebook
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6718|NYC / Hamburg

if I were to use social networking sites: facebook
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6771|London, England
Facebook. Simpler, more adult. Has those event reminders which keep you up to date on what's going on. None of that annoying background shit. Although there's so many addons it does get annoying if it takes 5 minutes to load someones page

I hardly use those types of sites anymore, get get annoying after awhile
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6866
Facebook, since it has less emo kids.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6538|New York
They both suck, for different reasons (although I still use them occasionally).

Myspace: buggy as fuck all. Half the time I use it it breaks.

Facebook: more stable, but stupid fucking 'games' going on all the time.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
dave_the_rave23
psn - do_one_ya_mug
+41|6129
can we set up a bf2s group on facebook?

that will be coolies !
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6347|Winland

I hate both just as much.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
geNius
..!.,
+144|6592|SoCal
Facebook is slightly gayer than MySpace.  It will win this poll simply because it's not as popular.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
CameronPoe
+2,925|6706
Facebook of course. Myspace is for retards and itinerants. (j/k)

The gazillion Facebook applications are a bit of a nightmare though.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-12-18 06:23:21)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6706

dave_the_rave23 wrote:

that will be coolies !
There already is one.
Brasso
+1,549|6781

twiistaaa wrote:

i prefer myspace, not so much because its better but because there isn't as much shit and add-ons like there are on facebook.
....that's exactly why I like Facebook more.  Before they added the stupid apps.  But it's still less congested than MySpace.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6907|Hell, p.o box 666

dave_the_rave23 wrote:

that will be coolies !
There already is a BF2s group
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6270|sweden
None, I DONNO LO
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6776|Sea to globally-cooled sea
i picked myspace because of the HTML edit.  Also, because I use it as a venue to reach out to my customers.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6778|IRELAND

Myspace. Simply because its good for music and promotion. I don't really do social networking. I have facebook to keep in contact with friends over seas.
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6659|Behind You
Facebook, but only because I use it simply to keep in contact with friends, not as much of a networking site for me.  I think it looks better, myspace it seems doesn't look that good, not to mention there are a lot of creeps on there.  I'm sure they're on facebook, it's just harder to find them...not that I would look for them....ok I have a fetish.
Microwave
_
+515|6805|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
I prefer the 'adultness' of facebook and the general way it works but all the applications do my head in. + it announces everything to everyone. Including other peoples conversations to eachother....I think that is pretty stupid.

I have to admit I use myspace more but I wish I prefered facebook!
Qrite
sup g
+79|6324|Ohio
facebook. i am pretty sure this has been posted before... ill see if i can find the thread.
found one. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=75603

Last edited by Qrite (2007-12-18 13:15:52)

avman633
+116|6514
facebook. Myspace had a lot of ads in myspace. Facebook has ads outside the profile area
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6781|Washington, DC

Facebook, though I don't use it much
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6835|West Yorkshire, U.K
I can't use facebook. it won't let me

So I have to say myspace (I use it quite alot)
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6602|Cambridge, UK

Other.  As in no to 'social networking' sites

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard