Divided2
and
Systray
and a number of other ppl

https://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9277/screen1223ql.th.png

https://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4396/screen1232rf.th.jpg
^^^ This pic is the four statpadders when they got artyed
https://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7021/screen1275jw.th.jpg

Last edited by sparklet (2005-12-27 15:55:02)

Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA
i dont see any stats padding? and if they do who cares.  they help maintain an awesome webpage
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

Maj.Do wrote:

i dont see any stats padding? and if they do who cares.  they help maintain an awesome webpage
Umm, how do they do that? They aren't admins.

Anyways, the only one that looks like he might be padding is divided2. The rest look legit.

Last edited by Homeschtar (2005-12-27 16:10:26)

BlackJackBob
+2|6756|Canada
That's gay... very gay...

disgusting really..

*spits*

please send those pics and link this board to EA. we don't lameness like this in the game
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-

Maj.Do wrote:

He's talking about the forum members SysTray and divided.

I am not quite sure how seeing them artyed together makes them stat padders as they were probably in the same squad and therefore near each other. Also since there is no one on the other team with an outstanding amount of deaths, it looks like they were not, in fact, stat padding. It looks like they just went around reviving everyone without trying to killing anyone themselves.
psychotoxic187
+11|6711
If your revived it does not count as a death.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-

psychotoxic187 wrote:

But it does count as a kill. I see no one with an outstanding amount of kills either.
ronin1942
+-1|6845
look at his stats his heals jump by about 300 (according to the graph) in one day . i dont even see how that is possible. im stunned
psychotoxic187
+11|6711

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

psychotoxic187 wrote:

But it does count as a kill. I see no one with an outstanding amount of kills either.
Very true, but how did that guy get 3 times the points of the nearest guy? They probably were resupplying each other.
BlackJackBob
+2|6756|Canada

psychotoxic187 wrote:

And what's to say that their victims were pesent at the time of the screenshot..

I think diveded obviously managed some sort of padding.. that score is ridiculous
psychotoxic187
+11|6711

BlackJackBob wrote:

psychotoxic187 wrote:

And what's to say that their victims were pesent at the time of the screenshot..

I think diveded obviously managed some sort of padding.. that score is ridiculous
What are you trying to imply? When someone kills you, and you are revived it does not count as a death on your part.
BlackJackBob
+2|6756|Canada
If you die on the ground by stepping out of bounds can you be revived?
Kriznik
+0|6773
wow 520best round at karkand... yes this kind of people are very stupid i have no idea why they do this shit
BlackJackBob
+2|6756|Canada

BlackJackBob wrote:

If you die on the ground by stepping out of bounds can you be revived?
Well i just tried it myself on sharqi... went out of bounds and died.. but i didn't get "killed" right away. I died.. and was able to call for a medic.. of course.. there wasn't one around... but if there was.. he could easily constantly revive me while I was being killed because of being out of bounds.

There's more than one way to stat pad

Last edited by BlackJackBob (2005-12-27 16:29:08)

Sluggit
+3|6720|Sweden

ronin1942 wrote:

look at his stats his heals jump by about 300 (according to the graph) in one day . i dont even see how that is possible. im stunned
I do! U mate stands by the buring car Up Front in Karkand and every time hes health is below 50% U give him a MEDIC BAG. No problem getting 285 healing points!!
ronin1942
+-1|6845

Sluggit wrote:

ronin1942 wrote:

I do! U mate stands by the buring car Up Front in Karkand and every time hes health is below 50% U give him a MEDIC BAG. No problem getting 285 healing points!!
I thought of that just after my post.......... padders suck some of us work hard at getting a good stat or two.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6725|New Hampshire
Wow you guys are retarded.  To answer the immediate question, no you cannot be revived after entering the punish zone.

Furthermore, apparently none of you have ever played with divided.  The kid gets scores on Karkand like crazy.  If you're on a noob team and you outmedic everyone, then you're going to get a ridiculous score.  Furthermore, if your squad gets hurt and manages to sneak away before you are killed, than you get a heal point from them, no one gets a kill.  If he was riding around in a vodnik and his teammates jumped in after being shot, he gets heal points, driver special ability points if theyre medics (because they will heal themselves).  If you're on a 64 size Kark server (which UCS is) and you drive around as a medic with medics, chances are you're going to get a SHITLOAD of points.

Look at his victims list, look at his SPM, look at his awards, and look at his kill to death ratios.  The kid maintains over a 1.0 on almost every weapon he's used.

Besides that, the score he has there is pretty legit.  And it IS possible to get 300 or more heals in one round - you just need to whore a map like Karkand for a little while.  Besides, if you look at his heals and subtract say, 400 to be safe, you will see he got his Expert Medic quite some time ago, so I wouldn't doubt his ability to heal people.

The way I see it, if you work as a squad you can get ridiculous points.  These guys stayed in a tight group, and got artied once, but that doesn't make them padders.  You don't even have a pic of what they were in.  I mean, if 2 guys were engineers, he was a medic, and another was a medic (from the 4 in the picture) then he couldve driven around in a vodnik.  2 guys repair it, when they get hurt they jump in for quick heals, he gets DSAPs, and they jump back out to repair it if it comes under fire again.  If you avoid tanks and APCs you're pretty much invincible.

Besides, what does it hurt if he padded anyway?  Does it affect your gameplay at all?  Does he win some cash prize for getting a medal or a badge or a ribbon?  Fact is, you jump on him cuz he has a good score and you don't, call him a padder, and what's bad about padding?  If it's fun for you, then I say go ahead and do it.  You don't get anything from having a good score, so what the hell does it matter.  Honestly.  If I went ahead and just padded 2000 points, what would it do for the rest of you?  Would you all lose your ranks and weapons classes?  Would you not be able to be promoted?  Who cares.  You work hard for your badges or you don't, but at the end of the day you have them no matter how you got them.  We're all a little bit of a padder on the inside, because I know everyone of us who's ever been medic has waited for our friendlies to die just so we could get 2 points for a revive instead of 1 for a heal.

Last edited by TehSeraphim (2005-12-27 17:08:52)

slidero

TehSeraphim wrote:

Besides that, the score he has there is pretty legit.  And it IS possible to get 300 or more heals in one round - you just need to whore a map like Karkand for a little while.  Besides, if you look at his heals and subtract say, 400 to be safe, you will see he got his Expert Medic quite some time ago, so I wouldn't doubt his ability to heal people.
hahahah hell no it's not.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6725|New Hampshire

slidero wrote:

TehSeraphim wrote:

hahahah hell no it's not.
And your basis for this is what?

If you guys have ever seen the KNIFEBROS and KN|FEBROS in action, THAT is padding.  They come up to you, one on each team, and knife and revive you.  I fail to see what he's done.  Especially since none of you can offer up an explanation of how he padded.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6822|Delaware
I guess the cat's out of the bag now. Oh wait, I'm allergic to cats. Have you seen that my time as medic has gone up too, as well as my time at karkand, sharqi, and mahtuur, as well as the SF maps. You fail to look at other things. Check out some of my threads. I've been on an awards spree lately and would you look at that...there's a couple of medic awards. Me+More time as medic+more time on city maps+more heals=award. Ta da. Do you have a full length video of me doing the afforementioned padding? Why didn't the admin kick me? Why, after 300 and change hours of playing, would I wake up one day and deicde to stat pad? Go fuck yourself.

Furthermore, don't stat padders have high SPMs when they do it? Why hasn't my SPM spiked? You're a fucktard. I think you're sour.

Last edited by SysTray (2005-12-27 17:36:48)

slidero
Well I know why the admin didn't kick you of course... gotta raise that commander average
Sluggit
+3|6720|Sweden

TehSeraphim wrote:

Wow you guys are retarded.  To answer the immediate question, no you cannot be revived after entering the punish zone.

Furthermore, apparently none of you have ever played with divided.  The kid gets scores on Karkand like crazy.  If you're on a noob team and you outmedic everyone, then you're going to get a ridiculous score.  Furthermore, if your squad gets hurt and manages to sneak away before you are killed, than you get a heal point from them, no one gets a kill.  If he was riding around in a vodnik and his teammates jumped in after being shot, he gets heal points, driver special ability points if theyre medics (because they will heal themselves).  If you're on a 64 size Kark server (which UCS is) and you drive around as a medic with medics, chances are you're going to get a SHITLOAD of points.

Look at his victims list, look at his SPM, look at his awards, and look at his kill to death ratios.  The kid maintains over a 1.0 on almost every weapon he's used.

The way I see it, if you work as a squad you can get ridiculous points.  These guys stayed in a tight group, and got artied once, but that doesn't make them padders.  You don't even have a pic of what they were in.  I mean, if 2 guys were engineers, he was a medic, and another was a medic (from the 4 in the picture) then he couldve driven around in a vodnik.  2 guys repair it, when they get hurt they jump in for quick heals, he gets DSAPs, and they jump back out to repair it if it comes under fire again.  If you avoid tanks and APCs you're pretty much invincible.

Besides, what does it hurt if he padded anyway?  Does it affect your gameplay at all?  Does he win some cash prize for getting a medal or a badge or a ribbon?  Fact is, you jump on him cuz he has a good score and you don't, call him a padder, and what's bad about padding?  If it's fun for you, then I say go ahead and do it.  You don't get anything from having a good score, so what the hell does it matter.  Honestly.  If I went ahead and just padded 2000 points, what would it do for the rest of you?  Would you all lose your ranks and weapons classes?  Would you not be able to be promoted?  Who cares.  You work hard for your badges or you don't, but at the end of the day you have them no matter how you got them.  We're all a little bit of a padder on the inside, because I know everyone of us who's ever been medic has waited for our friendlies to die just so we could get 2 points for a revive instead of 1 for a heal.
How can U say I am RETARDED, did U read my post?? Try it U self if U like PADDING so much and set up a server for people like U self and leave the rest of us alone. Did U even know it??

Do U know why they limit the Range of the TV-Guided (next patch) Cuz Grafisk (very good Swedish player) got in the Helo at Sharqi and took of only 2 meters above the ground at the TV-Station) and then pressed F2 and send the missile a cross the map and took out 5 people at the Mi-28 launch pad 25 sec later when the Mi-28 came back he did it again!!

Don’t like the way U think at all and don’t try to be smart U not!!!

Have it ever crossed U mind that the GOLD maybe should go to someone else!
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6822|Delaware
"Do U know why they limit the Range of the TV-Guided (next patch) Cuz Grafisk (very good Swedish player) got in the Helo at Sharqi and took of only 2 meters above the ground at the TV-Station) and then pressed F2 and send the missile a cross the map and took out 5 people at the Mi-28 launch pad 25 sec later when the Mi-28 came back he did it again!!"

Not only does that have nothing to do with anything, but I don't agree with the limiting of the range. Some Smart Bombs can travel hundreds of miles and be accurate enough to hit a window. You're a moron if you think that just because you keep dying on the helo pad that that's the reason they're limiting the distance with the coming of the patch.

Last edited by SysTray (2005-12-27 17:35:33)

milad
+0|6752
138 kill = MEC

279/2 =139 revives

divided2= healed all deaths
chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
isnt anyone else going to shit on systray for trying to legitimise and lie obviously bullshit statpadding round?

yes im sure you got 279 team points legit by just heals and revives.. what a sad display to try and lie about something that obvious

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard