GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
the part about me staying so long afterwards is what pisses me off.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6729|The Hague, Netherlands

I don't know if you have to drink some sort of "mix" whatever it is to make you sleepy, I had to take that, most discusting stuff I've ever taken, was like the worst thing of it all.

anesthesia isn't big of a deal, get your mask on (or needle) 1sec before you go under you will float, like you're moving away (that was fun when I had mine , not sure with you) and then you will wake up, if you got hit with a hammer.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6590|S.C.
Well you will understand after the op, you will just want to sleep.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6546
Gas:

Feels really unpleasant as the gas takes hold, quicker recovery time.

Needle:

Quick and painless, feel like you just got reborn when you wake up again: really fucks you up.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-12-17 08:01:43)

(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6820|Grapevine, TX
Ask for the Demerol!   OMG dude they ask you to count down from 10... you wont make it past 7, lol, wake up feeling like its all a dream, stammering your words, making absolutely no sense at all, good times
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
Yeh needles the easiest way, and the hours after the surgery are normally sorta drug influenced, so the hours fly by. I was in for 8 hour observation, and i kept drifting in and out of sleep, so it felt like 30 minutes.

I had the drink one when i was little, for a ECG reading, and that shit was vile. Like a really sour whiskey, that burns like a shit tequila.

Last edited by FatherTed (2007-12-17 08:03:52)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
im really digging the replies.  giving me a good idea.  i hope i get a cute nurse to shave my pubes.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6820|Grapevine, TX

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

the part about me staying so long afterwards is what pisses me off.
It takes a while for the nurses to make a complete inventory and to make sure they didn't leave a sponge or some other surgical tool in ya :0
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
will I be able to read this fat book Im going to bring with me?
cablecopulate
+449|6729|Massachusetts.
You'll be lucky if you can hold the book.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Never had the gas, but if you see loads of weird stuff after the mask goes on, its probably working Good luck dude.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6736|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

Masterstyle wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

whats it like to be under anesthesia?
Had an op a few years back (sex change) and going under the anesthetic was alright. I'd had the General anesthetic, l lay there abit and the next thing l know l'm a wake in a bed get force fed yogurt. Good luck lad.
Turned into a man or a woman?
Well l was'nt getting any luck with the ladies, so l thought l'd become one. It was great, but after a while l got board playing with my tits. So l became a man again and now seem to be having more luck with females.  Some times l wear dresses at the weekend, just for old times sake.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6124|Carnoustie, Scotland

FatherTed wrote:

General...

Well i had it administered, then about what felt like 2 minutes later i fell asleep, and woke up just after the operation, and that was it. It's a nice sort of sleep, really peaceful.

And yeh, then they keep you in for some observation, make sure you can eat and drink (in case you react to something i think), then let you go.

Don't worry about it, its easy as pie, and not painful in anyway.

Whats the operation for?

Oh, and if you get the chance, ask for morphine after surgery. That stuff's fun as hell!
Dude, Ketamine is the way to go. Horse tranquilisers > People tranquilisers!!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
Im fiending nicotine real bad right now but I cant use until after the surgery.
Master*
Banned
+416|6486|United States

The_Guardsman wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

Had an op a few years back (sex change) and going under the anesthetic was alright. I'd had the General anesthetic, l lay there abit and the next thing l know l'm a wake in a bed get force fed yogurt. Good luck lad.
Well l was'nt getting any luck with the ladies, so l thought l'd become one. It was great, but after a while l got board playing with my tits. So l became a man again and now seem to be having more luck with females.  Some times l wear dresses at the weekend, just for old times sake.
lies...
cablecopulate
+449|6729|Massachusetts.
If you have to be there two hours early, and it's two hours until the surgery, what are you doing posting here?

Last edited by cablecopulate (2007-12-17 08:10:22)

TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6633|can

Masterstyle wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

lies...
I hope
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Im fiending nicotine real bad right now but I cant use until after the surgery.
A smoke as soon as i could leave was absolutly divine. Biggest niccy rush of my life!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6577|Hoosier Mama
Waking up sucked for me, was really cold and shaking alot. Woke up swinging my arms and legs about and the nurses had to hold me down and comfort  me and let me know where I was and whatnot. LOL My throat hurt for a few days too. Guess it was from the breathing tube that was shoved down my throat. My surgery's pain soon overcame all that. Plus they  had to inflat my abdomin with gas so they could do their business. Some of the gas was still in me and made me ache all over.

Anyways, Good Luck!! Hope it goes well for you.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6590|S.C.
Get some morphine to go. Man that was the best prescription I've ever had.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
Well anyway, good luck with your Op, mine wasnt so bad, so i', sure you'll be better looked after!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635

cablecopulate wrote:

If you have to be there two hours early, and it's two hours until the surgery, what are you doing posting here?
waiting to be picked up.   My surgery is at 12:30,  Ive got to be there at 10:30, its 8:21 right now.  Its a 10 minute drive to the hospital.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

You broke dick.....suck it up.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

'the patient will be asked to cough and strain during the procedure' zomg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard