usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

...can't speak the language.

"Alizee Poulicek, who comes from the country's French-speaking region, was booed by some of the 4,000 audience when she admitted that she could not understand a question put to her in Dutch at the contest on Saturday night in the main Flemish city of Antwerp."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071217/od … pleoffbeat

And you tards thought it was just American beauty queens.  You fail and she fails.
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6563|Scotland
She should just give up now.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6425|Florida
She's hot, I'd bang her.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6660|pimelteror.de
i would hit it
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6585|Columbus, OH
She should of rambled on like Miss Teen South Carolina. Say something about poor kids in third world countries and books, that is answer for every question no matter what language you speak.
kptk92
u
+972|6415|tc_london
I'd hit it
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6745|The Hague, Netherlands

kinda bad for a language student..... it is one of the official languages of Belgium... wtf did she get in school then.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6003|Belgium
Our country doesn't have a government but we do have a miss Belgium /fail.
Also the fact that she doesn't speak Dutch isn't a real shocker, most French speaking/Walloons don't even bother to adapt, they stealth their way in....
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6003|Belgium

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

kinda bad for a language student..... it is one of the official languages of Belgium... wtf did she get in school then.
This is one of the argument points here :Flemish/dutch speaking have to learn Dutch French English German
                                                          French speaking only have to learn French and can choose to learn English or Flemish as an addition.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

This is one of the argument points here :Flemish/dutch speaking have to learn Dutch French English German
                                                          French speaking only have to learn French and can choose to learn English or Flemish as an addition.
same here, I had to take

3 years of French
5 years of German
10 years of English

all my life Dutch (of course)

and could have chosen Greek, Spanish also. (bit too much )
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6425|Florida

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

most French speaking/Walloons don't even bother to adapt, they stealth their way in....
Thats like the Mexicans here in the US.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6003|Belgium

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

same here, I had to take

3 years of French
5 years of German
10 years of English

all my life Dutch (of course)

and could have chosen Greek, Spanish also. (bit too much )
I don't really mind them not wanting to learn Flemish/Dutch, it's the fact they won't adapt or integrate into our "culture"...
and how they force us to adapt to them, maybe a bit biased but we were here first
Belgium: A country so small and so stupid problems

Back on topic : Miss Belgium is just a pretty face, not a political representation of our Country, don't blame her for not knowing the 2 languages there are in our country /sarcasm.

And btw Alpha there is a bright side to education :more languages=better job offers and more money
LtMarcus
+10|6594|Meise, Belgium
perfect example of how the combination of walloons and flemish people is NOT working out...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

well yeah, I can speak Dutch/German/English without problems but I'll leave it with those 3,

about people not adapting, that's like everywhere Mexicans in the US (what I've heard) Polish people now here, also some Turkish/Moroccan (not all but some)

seeing that Germany, Belgium and the UK are the 3 biggest trading partners with The Netherlands.... I'm goooooooooooooooood

also most Miss "whatever" characters I've seen are just..... yeah.......you know.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6003|Belgium

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

also most Miss "whatever" characters I've seen are just..... yeah.......you know.
All beauty no brains?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

All beauty no brains?
and be sure you are a fast runner in the morning!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard