SealXo
+309|6537
I need a job. Not 18 yet. What did you do/are doing when you are/were that age?

discuss?

Im looking for somewhere....

decent pay -
no annoying music - (abercrombie , elevator music whatever)
no manual labor -
not at a hot dog stand where i have to wear the embarassing clothes-

and if possible where i dont have to stand for long periods of time i have pretty fucked up knees.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
selling weed to your friends
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK
Lifeguard or supermarket checkout.
Qrite
sup g
+79|6175|Ohio
.... you narrowed out a lot of things by saying no manual labor or not standing for a while.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
You're 18, you have no skill set (I'm assuming, or you would be doing something that plays to that skill set) you aren't allowed to be picky.
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

ig wrote:

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6370|Calgary, Canada
yeah im 15 and i need a job bad to
but i have no idea where to work
SealXo
+309|6537

ig wrote:

I was actually thinking about that, but where i live, thats what everyone does so meh

edit : sacks go bad after like 2 weeks so if i dont sell like 14gs a week then im fucked

Last edited by SealXo (2007-12-16 15:11:18)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de
"best teen job"... and i´m thinking of naughty stuff.... buzzwords ftw
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

"best teen job"... and i´m thinking of naughty stuff.... buzzwords ftw
Great minds think alike.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
CommieChipmunk
+488|6571|Portland, OR, USA
I started working at an eye clinic at 14.  It's l33t..
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6157|Vancouver | Canada
Future Shop?

There are always a bunch of 16 year olds there.

Or Staples?
Des.Kmal

SealXo wrote:

ig wrote:

I was actually thinking about that, but where i live, thats what everyone does so meh

edit : sacks go bad after like 2 weeks so if i dont sell like 14gs a week then im fucked
pft, vaccum seal, freeze, etc. thats what everyone here does.

and if u cant sell 14gs a week then no one smokes?
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool
Lifeguarding would probably be youre best bet
SealXo
+309|6537

Des.Kmal wrote:

SealXo wrote:

ig wrote:

I totally have a vaccum seal. and scales cost a shitload ):

yeah my moms totally gunna open the freezer for her ben and jerries and be like WTFUX IS DIS
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6400|6 feet under

liquidat0r wrote:

Lifeguard.
thats what I am
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6479|Communist Republic of CA, USA
You're not going to find anything with those kind of limitations.  Honestly just take what you can get.
Des.Kmal

SealXo wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

SealXo wrote:

I totally have a vaccum seal. and scales cost a shitload ):

yeah my moms totally gunna open the freezer for her ben and jerries and be like WTFUX IS DIS
vacuum sealers are what? 50 bucks? max? 100 max lol.  but still, sell a few bags, buy vacuum sealer. rinse, repeat, but only this time more

LOL! u kidding me? my science teacher has the most AWESOME digi scale for 20 bucks. it is the most amazing scale ive ever seen.

and

Wallpaper wrote:

agreed.
SealXo
+309|6537
lol i was thinking i should start maiding houses.

but i dont know how many people would believe a young white kid not to steal there shit. but on the other hand, i dont trust my dirty immigrants that clean mine
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada
Theres very few jobs where you don't need to stand for long periods of time..

Do you have your License?  A few of my friends work as lot boys for dealerships, just pretty much taking cars to the gas station, moving them around, and washing them, pretty easy job, and usually dealerships pay pretty good..

Another job you could look into that would have you raking in a shit load more then your friends is working in a Kitchen like I do (No, I'm not talking like Mcdonalds here, an actual sit-down and order restaurant).. They usually pay very well, especially after you've worked there for a while, plus the big bonus is Tips, its like getting an extra 2-3 dollars an hour depending on what restaurant you work at.. And whats nice is usually they give you your Tip money 1 week, and then your Wage money the next week, so basically you get payed every week, which is nice for people who live Paycheck to Paycheck..
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6388|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Wallpaper wrote:

Lifeguarding is one of the best jobs out there honestly, the only problem is I somehow doubt this guy would be willing to put in the effort to become fit enough to do it, much less spend the money and the time to get certified in all the different courses that are required.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK

theit57 wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Lifeguard.
thats what I am
Me too. Well, ex-lifeguard. But technically I am still a lifeguard ...
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

LT.Victim wrote:

Theres very few jobs where you don't need to stand for long periods of time..

Do you have your License?  A few of my friends work as lot boys for dealerships, just pretty much taking cars to the gas station, moving them around, and washing them, pretty easy job, and usually dealerships pay pretty good..

Another job you could look into that would have you raking in a shit load more then your friends is working in a Kitchen like I do (No, I'm not talking like Mcdonalds here, an actual sit-down and order restaurant).. They usually pay very well, especially after you've worked there for a while, plus the big bonus is Tips, its like getting an extra 2-3 dollars an hour depending on what restaurant you work at.. And whats nice is usually they give you your Tip money 1 week, and then your Wage money the next week, so basically you get payed every week, which is nice for people who live Paycheck to Paycheck..
Kitchen work is so shit. Seriously worked in one for 2 years now, and just got a job at tesco the other month, the difference is umbelievable, pay is better at supermarket, work is easier, people are nicer etc.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada

SilentscoutIX wrote:

Wallpaper wrote:

Lifeguarding is one of the best jobs out there honestly, the only problem is I somehow doubt this guy would be willing to put in the effort to become fit enough to do it, much less spend the money and the time to get certified in all the different courses that are required.
Ya, Lifegaurds really do shit all, one of my friends is one, she says she just stands around the whole time, something barely ever happens..
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523

SealXo wrote:

ig wrote:

weed doesnt go bad.
keep it in a jar or pill case.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard