ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6384|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
Here in Akron, Ohio its snowing like a bitch.  Supposed to get like 6 more inches tomorrow too.

But I love to ski, so I love this weather
JG1567JG
+110|6611|United States of America
Damn MetalMaiden, I live 10 minutes from Brookville lake.  If you go out the back exit of Quakertown State Recreation Area and make a right you will drive right through my neigborhood.  I know where Egypt Hallow ramp is but don't, off hand, know where the campground is but know the area.  Just tostay on topic.  During weather like this I used to go out to Quakertown SRA and practice doing donuts and 360's on the snow and ice. There are some big open parking lots that are always empty and it is in the middle of nowhere so no cops are going to give you any shit. You can learn a lot sliding around in a parking lot.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6764|United States
Try living in Boston.  As one comedian put it, "Boston, the only city where it rains, snows, sleets and hails, while being sunny, all at the same time.  Makes me want to slit my wrists for some color."
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6668|Canada
That really doesnt sound too bad. Here we just had a couple days of on and off snow and the temperature was about -20C when it was nice and -40C when it was not.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6866|Reykjavík, Iceland.
It's shifting between snow and rain here, wind going from very neat up to hurricane speeds, randomly every night...
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6414|fåking denmark
In Denmark your just freezing your arse off . .nothing major here . .
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6470|Boulder, CO

Poseidon wrote:

32 degrees here. I fucking LOVE IT. I'm the most warm-blooded person on the planet (when walking to the bus stop in the morning when it's 20 degrees all i have on is pants and a short sleeve shirt) so the colder, the better! Bring it on!

And bring snow too for the love of God.
I find it fun to walk 3 miles to 6th form in a t shirt and jeans when its 3 degrees c. (yesterday morning) just to laugh at people who stop and go wtf?.

I wish it snowed here.

Last edited by Noobeater (2007-12-15 14:34:18)

BlackKoala
+215|6348
Goddamnit.  It just snowed a good 9 inches.  I went out to shovel and now it's raining.

Tomorrow's gunna be fun.
lilbaily2
+12|6665|OH

JG1567JG wrote:

lilbaily2 wrote:

I was there to, but bailed when ZZ Top came on...
I was down on the floor during ZZTop.  Stayed till the end.  When we were leaving we only had to wait in traffic about 5 minutes.  Some sheriff deputy pointed us to some back exit they had just opened behind the second stage.  I didn't have a wrist band to get on the floor but was able to jump the railing earlier in the show.  Was on the floor for Buck Cherry, Evenecense (SP) and maybe one other.  We also didn't wait in line to get in. Just before they opened the gates we went and stood up near the front.  When they opened the gates to get in there was pretty much a free for all right there and we slipped under the ropes. I was one of the first 50 or so inside.
Yea I got out of the floor scene at the other stage when I was up front during Papa Roach. Some dude punched me on accident and some old chic was showing her fucked up tits.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6531
supposed to have a badass storm tonight. up to 40 cm of snow ^^
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6667
I have a banana tree in my backyard

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-12-15 17:12:35)

Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6498|Foothills of S. Carolina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I have a banana tree in my backyard
Back when I lived in Florida we had a banana tree and an orange tree in our back yard. Good times.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6708|United States of America
Yeppers, I just drove the shit out of the freshly fallen snow in that empty parking lot. Then some other guy drove in and we were both sliding our cars all over that lot. As Peter Griffin once said, "sweet."
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6832|Marathon, Florida Keys
Its hot and humid down here in the keys lol.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6618|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Its hot and humid down here in the keys lol.
ah fuck you, we're freezing our nuts off up here.
jaymz9350
+54|6600

JG1567JG wrote:

jaymz9350 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Columbus, Ohio
thats funny my first thought was Ohio weather, i live just NW of columbus.
I live just inside Indiana on the east side just south of I-70 in a town called Connersville.  We started getting snow about 5-6am this morning.  Ended up getting maybe 2-3 inches.  Very heavy wet slick snow. And I saw some kids build a snowman today C. Poe.  It was around 30 F but has come up to maybe 35 F.  God I love winter when you have a 4wd truck to get around in.

P.S. jaymz9350 and usmarine2005, I was over in Columbus this past summer for that concert "Rock on the Range" at the Crew soccer stadium.  Good times.
That was and pretty good concert but me and my wife ditched after Papa Roach, had no real desire to see anyone else

What sucks is we got about 5 in of snow and now has been raining ever since about 4:30 yesterday so most of it is already gone.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6698|Canberra, AUS
Same as usual in Thailand.

No clue what it's like in Australia.

Although we WERE getting 30 degree days in WINTER.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6545
fuck i just went to smoke a cig in my boxers/tshirt and i about froze my ass off

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard