kajukenbo_kid
+36|6417|...
pubbing=joke  hardcore=bigger joke...  cod4 is such crap for pubbing, i only scrim this game, i cant stand randomly dying in pubs only to see the kill cam and laugh at how bad the person is
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

pubbing=joke  hardcore=bigger joke...  cod4 is such crap for pubbing, i only scrim this game, i cant stand randomly dying in pubs only to see the kill cam and laugh at how bad the person is
yes master
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6417|...
thats just my opinion, im not trying to say "YOUR BAD FOR PLAYING THIS" i just really cant stand the randomness of pubbing
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X

Johnny_Extremer wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

I cant STAND normal mode, HC is just..........you actually kill people. You dont have to hit them 3x with sniper to kill them, ill do good in normal, but HC is more enjoyable, HQ mode ESPECIALLY.
Lol where are you aiming? After 1.3 I can hit targets so much easier with the snipers now. Plus I don't see what is so hard about pubbing in regular.
My sniping is fine, even when aiming for the head it will not hit it, and ive hit people 3x before they die. I played normal today for first time in awhile and had 14-0 in 2 minutes with SVD.

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

Yeah, all you ever see is P90 with doubletap or LMG spraying............horrendous.

Last edited by JET_G raidensen (2007-12-19 02:22:28)

SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6787|Perth, Western Australia

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Yeah, all you ever see is P90 with doubletap or LMG spraying............horrendous.
Oh no, they mustn't choose weapons/perks/playstyles that might give them advantages! Clearly everyone should have bolt actions... with ONE bullet each. Yeah that'd be fair.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6288|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

SharkyMcshark wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Oh no, they mustn't choose weapons/perks/playstyles that might give them advantages! Clearly everyone should have bolt actions... with ONE bullet each. Yeah that'd be fair.
No it would just show more skill.... and filter out the nubbies...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2007-12-19 04:34:38)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two

FloppY_ wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

How so? I suppose weighing up the cons of negligible medium long range ability (p90 + double tap) against the ability to completely own at closer ranges, and then being able to make it work doesn't show skill?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X

FloppY_ wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

BOURBON-USMC- wrote:

more people just admitting they like hardcore cuz it takes one bullet to kill someone. And by the way, it takes only 2-3 shots to kill someone in regular mode. Like I've said in other threads....learn to aim/shoot. If there were no crosshairs and radars and such in standard mode, it wouldn't matter. the REAL reason everyone is playing hardcore is because they want cheap, easy kills without having to aim.
Wouldn't a bullet kill in real life no matter where it hit. Achieving a 30-2 kill ratio in Hardcore with a sniper rifle is pretty fun actually.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

FloppY_ wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Oh jesus...its a fucking game.  I am glad jerkoffs like you go to your private matches and jerk each other off.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two

usmarine2005 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Oh jesus...its a fucking game.  I am glad jerkoffs like you go to your private matches and jerk each other off.
Me and marine... agreeing? what is this? +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard