usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Mekstizzle wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

I still ain't ready for FF on.  I like to toss nades around for no reason other than random kills.
What a noob.
Qft. He don't know shit about a firefight
Sure don't.
Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States

usmarine2005 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

What a noob.
Qft. He don't know shit about a firefight
Sure don't.
lol its funny because he does know since hes a marine.  [/obvious]
kiteboarderni
+62|6682
hardcore mode is the worst thing about cod 4. the rediciloious 10 second spawn time is so tedious, the one hit kill makes it rediciliously easy, and who ever gets the first shot off will get the kill. simple as
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

standard mode is the worst thing about cod 4. the rediciloious 1 second spawn time is so short, the one hundred hit kill makes it rediciliously tedious, and who ever gets the first twenty shots off will get the kill. simple as
kiteboarderni
+62|6682
haha mayby your just shit at the game?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

haha mayby your just shiter at the game?
kiteboarderni
+62|6682
ok, well it doesnt take 20 shots to kill on standard mode, the spawn time is realistic, its team death match. if you want to prove skill you play S n D with deacent players, not pub noobs. if you look at the COD 4 main comps such as crossfire lan and i series what mode do they use? Hardcore? hell no
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK
Nah pub ff on hardcore S&D sucks. However I obviously play ff on in clan matches which is fine when people communicate fine.
ReTox
+100|6501|State of RETOXification
I've been getting into Realism servers lately.  Hardcore with some pretty decent rules if you like the game to be more... well "real".

No nub-tubbin'/nade spamming and absolutely no bunny hopping.  Basically, anything that breaks the realism for the other players is frowned upon.  Get some good VoIP going and it can be hella fun.  Play S&D in one of those and you're in for a treat.  IMO it is as close to the SP campaign as you can get in MP.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6326|New Haven, CT
It isn't like you can bunnyhop anyway.
ReTox
+100|6501|State of RETOXification

nukchebi0 wrote:

It isn't like you can bunnyhop anyway.
You're kidding right?

If you can jump more than once in a row you can bunny hop.  Even games where they say they fixed it you can still do it... ala BF2.  And I've seen many people strokin' the bunny in COD.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6782|Great Brown North

kiteboarderni wrote:

ok, well it doesnt take 20 shots to kill on standard mode, the spawn time is realistic, its team death match. if you want to prove skill you play S n D with deacent players, not pub noobs. if you look at the COD 4 main comps such as crossfire lan and i series what mode do they use? Hardcore? hell no
lol... since when is respawning realistic in the first place?

and the 10 second spawn times can be changed by an admin, find a diff. server if you dont like it :\
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6373|Netherlands tbh
I love hardcore, you gain more points of it too (me thinks)
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

xGj wrote:

I love hardcore, you gain more points of it too (me thinks)
dont think so, but i do seem to have a whole lot more fun playing hardcore than i do the standard mode

Last edited by krazed (2007-12-15 09:32:45)

BOURBON-USMC-
Eff nuggets!!!
+6|6388
more people just admitting they like hardcore cuz it takes one bullet to kill someone. And by the way, it takes only 2-3 shots to kill someone in regular mode. Like I've said in other threads....learn to aim/shoot. If there were no crosshairs and radars and such in standard mode, it wouldn't matter. the REAL reason everyone is playing hardcore is because they want cheap, easy kills without having to aim.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6109|Birmingham, UK

UK|Hooligan wrote:

Hardcore + Search & Destroy + FF ON
Now add this map called shipment and that wins.

Last edited by Bf2-GeneralArnott (2007-12-17 09:21:41)

TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6644|can
Shipment on HardCore ? Lol.
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6373|Netherlands tbh

TrashBlinD wrote:

No way indeed lol.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

BOURBON-USMC- wrote:

more people just admitting they like hardcore cuz it takes one bullet to kill someone. And by the way, it takes only 2-3 shots to kill someone in regular mode. Like I've said in other threads....learn to aim/shoot. If there were no crosshairs and radars and such in standard mode, it wouldn't matter. the REAL reason everyone is playing hardcore is because they want cheap, easy kills without having to aim.
lol
E7IXER
Banned
+20|6151|Chester, UK
Hardcore is much more fun, I only play hardcore. It's not to gain cheap and easy kills, it's just more fun because you can't go Gung-ho into a battle. It's more realistic, yet still has the arcade feel.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6288|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

usmarine2005 wrote:

So after reaching level 55, I made a new account.  I then decided to try hardcore mode.  This mode is the best IMO.  Only time your HUD comes up is when there is a UAV scan.  I love the fact that you cannot see the enemy on the HUD every time he shoots.  Add in no kill cam and you have a winner.
SEARCH !!! There is already a Thread about this...

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=84325

Harcore should be the way COD4 was Vanilla !

Last edited by FloppY_ (2007-12-18 06:43:29)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
E7IXER
Banned
+20|6151|Chester, UK
lol @ you telling him to search
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X
I cant STAND normal mode, HC is just..........you actually kill people. You dont have to hit them 3x with sniper to kill them, ill do good in normal, but HC is more enjoyable, HQ mode ESPECIALLY.
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6263

JET_G raidensen wrote:

I cant STAND normal mode, HC is just..........you actually kill people. You dont have to hit them 3x with sniper to kill them, ill do good in normal, but HC is more enjoyable, HQ mode ESPECIALLY.
Lol where are you aiming? After 1.3 I can hit targets so much easier with the snipers now. Plus I don't see what is so hard about pubbing in regular.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

TrashBlinD wrote:

shipment + hardcore + free for all + no explosives + 12 people = best game I ever played. Too bad I can't find that server anymore *crys*
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard