Poll

What are most gutless, pathetic, chickenshit kills in BF2?

mines dropped on deserted roads/paths1%1% - 3
claymores dropped on deserted roads/paths2%2% - 6
their team sabotaged their own vehicles7%7% - 16
C4 was left at CP's3%3% - 8
mines were left at CP's1%1% - 4
blindly lobbed grenades8%8% - 19
C4 and he killed himself along with you25%25% - 54
grenade launcher and he killed himself along with you49%49% - 106
Total: 216
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6795
a guy who has to jump to shoot the granade launcher, come on, the granade launcher works with out jumping is so anoying to see people doing that.
when i kill someone with granade launcher i don't jump, so maybe the guy i killed started thinking (hummm? maybe he is haking, he didn't jumped to killme with G/L)
Bernadictus
+1,055|6754

I don't see C4'ing a flag as gutless, like said; it is sneaky, and when down to a last flag it is really usefull.

I hate kamikaze methods! And I must admit, it is very funny yelling 'allah akbar!' (Allah is great) on teamspeak while ramming my humvee into a BTR-90 or T-90. Most of the time the person I killed laughs the hardests, and this is mainly ment as a fun kill. I do it once every 30 games, and most adult players can see the fun of it.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6772
Or another one:
There is a dogfight in the skyes, and the wreck of the plane lands directly on your head while you are sniping...
Happened to me just once.
It was great:)
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6726|Wilmington, DE, US
On the topic of Mashtuur Blackhawks, one clan server I played on was Mashtuur 24/7, ramming was a bannable offense, and the clan was ALWAYS on USMC. Coincidence?

Rammings the only way to level the playing field with that.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831
Launched grenades and C4.
Drunkaholic
+4|6742
Mining/C4'ing deserted roads isn't gutless at all.....  It shows good planning and helps prevent spawn camping and flanking.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6748|Uhh... erm...
Ah, I once rammed a full BlackHawk in Songhua. Six kills in one shot... yummy!
Johnny_Reb65
+-1|6740
I hate tards that camp the armot then if they dont get it they do one worse than TK they run into you when your moving out to get a TK on you!!! Got kicked last night cause of that and the guy using the armor got a shitty score. But he got me out so I guess thats a great tactic to tank whore. Kick the better tank whore.

BTW Here we go Steelers here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tagmaestro
+6|6722|New Jersey

topal63 wrote:

Example:
A Blackhawk is doing well in Mashtur City (no suprise! LOL) what does some MEC player do? He places C4 on the MEC chopper and collides with the Blackhawk - the collision inginites the C4. IMO this should not be possible. You should at a minimum have to detonate the C4.
Because we all know that fire ignites C4.

The player should be required to squeeze the detonator three times before the C4 is detonated.

Last edited by Tagmaestro (2006-01-05 22:27:00)

kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6754|Aus
running people down is OK, I mean I dodge those bitches so often, I love running down bitches trying to C4 my tank without me seeing, any tank kill is a cheap kill, even in real life, I'd be pissed off if I was sniping someone and a tank appeared out of nowhere and pwned me, especially in RL, where there's no respawn!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6806|Singapore

Stray MG shells killing stuff on the ground. Its incredibly stupid that i'm chasing an F-35B in a J10 and letting rip with my MGs, he dives to the ground and pulls up, and I get 2-3 TKs or on a lucky day, Kills.

Lol.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6705
Idiots who just put all 5 c4 satches in there jeep and just drive into people or vechiles and suicide kill them and themself what is the point of this? They lose points cant stand these idiots these are the worst thats all they do the whole game lol.

I hardly ever use C4 but what i do is instead of just ramming into ppl and exploding the c4 with you and the enemy.

When a car is comming at you at full speed i just get out of the car move back and when there car hits my car i blow it up.

Mines are annoying but at least you can destroy them.
Parambulator
+0|6739
There is a kark/masthuur only server with NO ff and no ehicle or splash ff whatsoever... Offcourse the blackhawk is anoying what we do as mex is 1 person puts C4 on the front off the chopper.. a support will fly and the rest (spec ops) will sit in the back,,, the chopper will go very near the whoring BH and guess what, BOOM works great... than just start throwing c4 down
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6726
So one time I was sniping... Totaly not paying attection to anything but some guy I was trying to hit a ways away... Then some idiot came up behind me.. could of knifed me but tube suicided me. tubeing a sniper is a over kill in its self but tube suiciding a sniper that doesn't even know you're right behind him is just stupid.

Tetrino wrote:

Ah, I once rammed a full BlackHawk in Songhua. Six kills in one shot... yummy!
I loved doing that crap to flaghawkers back in the day, they'd get so pissed off. it's cute <3

Last edited by TehMyke (2006-01-06 03:41:48)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6856|Munich, Germany

TehMyke wrote:

So one time I was sniping... Totaly not paying attection to anything but some guy I was trying to hit a ways away... Then some idiot came up behind me.. could of knifed me but tube suicided me. tubeing a sniper is a over kill in its self but tube suiciding a sniper that doesn't even know you're right behind him is just stupid.
roflmao he must have been the uber noob from karkwhore town
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6726

mort4u wrote:

Actully he was a First Serg but that doesn't make him anyless of a idiot.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6711|Howell, Mi USA
i say being constantly bombed by a pussy pilot is pretty pathetic.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
DocZ
+13|6705|Belgium
stinkin' spineless lame c-4 kamikazes..........
I hate those guys that take a humvee or whatever and kamikaze into armour units.......
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6726

DocZ wrote:

stinkin' spineless lame c-4 kamikazes..........
I hate those guys that take a humvee or whatever and kamikaze into armour units.......
aka tank whores... best way to rid your team of those pesky tank/apc spawn campers that are always on karkand.

Last edited by TehMyke (2006-01-06 15:09:53)

NuclearBlasted
+8|6711
Noob tubing does kinda sucks, but pilot-whores are worse, since its impossible for you to kill them as infantry.  At least you can kill noob tubers.
the_ubernoob_
+8|6761

mort4u wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

...I have a knife?? (sits on something sharp) oww I guess I do...
I would have used a claymore to get the sniper...
BeforeGod
+0|6832|British Columbia

Ikarti wrote:

On the topic of Mashtuur Blackhawks, one clan server I played on was Mashtuur 24/7, ramming was a bannable offense, and the clan was ALWAYS on USMC. Coincidence?

Rammings the only way to level the playing field with that.
Would that be the FMG 64 man server? Great server but most of the people there are out and out chopper whores. It's not too unsual to see more then half the USMC team spawn at the BH pad at the start of a round. Anyway I'm all in favour of ramming, anything to take down that BH is good in my book.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6816|Long Beach, CA
Cqc Gl
Ptfo
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6702
Its easier to suicide with a jeep + C4 if you damage the jeep first, so it is garenteed to explode when you hit a tank/APC.  Just shoot a clip of your carbine + pistol into the jeep.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

i am a fan of the claymores in the middle of nowhere, that your WHOLD GOD DAMN SQUAD RUNS THRU and ONLY YOU GET KILLED
#@$^@#%&$@#$%

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard