n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6745|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol
It would be sweet if the antitank rocket damaged it any good. I can already remember Black Hawk Down. Maybe take off the tanks if you get that though.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6821|Delaware
How about this idea now that AA is in control of the air. Put some IGLAs at assorted places and it's still balanced. Especially since an AA at the Train Accident could join up with an AA at the Factory and the BH would be screwed over.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

considering how useless a BH is now, i wouldnt mind
JimKong
+31|6642|Ohio
They should do a few mass vehicle boards where you have dozens of tanks and cobras instead of the usual 2 APCs and a tank or 2 BHs and a cobra.
{PAMD64}canuk
+0|6726
I would have to say that a BH in Karkand would be a bad idea. AS it is, i think the only vehicles in that map should be cars. No tanks/APC's.
flyingtoretilas
+4|6642
Fuck You All< Suck My Dick Karkand Is The Fucking Bomb, Buttttt Ea Should Let Knifes And Pisrols Only On Karkand. I Have Been On One, 710 Points Is My Record!!! I Just Love If, Ea Shouldnt Ban For That!
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6692|Calgary

LSD_Wash wrote:

BH on Karkan?  No offense... but worst idea EVER!  It's the most popular map because it's probably the most balanced.  It's the most balanced, at least partly, because there's no potential for jerks to BH rape.  I would hate to see a good map ruined.
Patch 1.2 put an end to Blackhawk raping.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6679
Imagine Karkand with no tanks , jeeps and nothing but infantry . Such a great Idea catering to everyones needs .
SysTray
+180|6821|Delaware

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

flyingtoretilas wrote:

Fuck You All< Suck My Dick Karkand Is The Fucking Bomb, Buttttt Ea Should Let Knifes And Pisrols Only On Karkand. I Have Been On One, 710 Points Is My Record!!! I Just Love If, Ea Shouldnt Ban For That!
Illiteracy at it's best. Ontopic: Blackhawk gun sucks the big willy now anyway, so I don't think theres any point to it any more.
The point would be on those 64 player servers to get to the back flags instead of having the whole fight be at the hotel.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6748|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
hmmm i could imangine a BH camping the sqaure and hotel
ExitWound
+0|6681
we would have another Mashtuur on are hands. BH whores
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Is it too much to ask for an infantry only map from EA?
NZDeathBoy
+20|6700|Chch, New Zealand

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Is it too much to ask for an infantry only map from EA?
HERE HERE!!!
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6707|Germany

CMDR_Dave wrote:

If you want BH that bad, how about a ranked server with custom maps?  Could be interesting, if they were done well.  Like DC was for example.
Very bad idea..... EA strictly prohibits the use of custom maps on a ranked server. If this is being reported to happen, the server looses its ranked status almost immediately...
IvysDad
+0|6760|Jacksonville, NC
Not just no, but hell no.  It would ruin the map.  Choppers would kill the fun....now the day night option would be good if you had NVG's.   Personally feel that it would be good with a grapling hook and the zip line.
JimKong
+31|6642|Ohio
https://www.periscope.ucg.com/ac-130.jpg

Actually they should replace the US's armor with this and give the MEC 10 tanks.

It'd be a fair trade... right?
AuSFinN
+1|6689
Nup. Bad idea. I wouldn't mind if tanks and APCs were deleted from the whole game. But people abuse blackhawks. They spawncamp.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6731|Uhh... erm...

ThorGoT wrote:

BF2_iceworld!!!
Rofl! That'll be madness.

I'd say no to any aeronautic vehicles on Karkand.
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6716

JimKong wrote:

http://www.periscope.ucg.com/ac-130.jpg

Actually they should replace the US's armor with this and give the MEC 10 tanks.

It'd be a fair trade... right?
they should be putting indeed a spectre gunship in it that would be so fucking awesome... also i can recall the old maps of bf1942 that one map had a airplane flying in over so you could jump out of it... now that would be nice to have on karkand
SysTray
+180|6821|Delaware
You guys are no fun You can give the MEC 2 t90s and give the US a blackhawk.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
A blackhawk would ruin the only head to head infantry gun battle in the whole game. people would bypass the front bail out in rear and you'd have " Unreal Tournament " just like all the other maps.

but............ . . .   .   .   .

Make a mod Custom map. and run a server I bet tons of people would love it !
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6640|Manchester UK
if you hade a bh in karkand i think to make it a gd idea they would have to add ropes to the sides of the chopper so squads can fast rope desent on to a roof top or spawn point. (black hawk down style)
Rathji
+1|6683
I loved Matt Farley!
JimKong
+31|6642|Ohio

Sondar wrote:

they should be putting indeed a spectre gunship in it that would be so fucking awesome...
The pwnage would be incalculable. And people think tank whoring is bad...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard