blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637
Would you like to vote for a bf2s president & vice president. The people can nominate the candidates or the well known ones can run without nomination.

*****UPDATE************************

Chuy said he would go along with this but he NEEDS to know what status to grant the PRESIDENT and Vice President how high up the list. Before We FULLY proceed with this.

*************UPDATE****************

Post comments about that 2

https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/ABS_PC_1/Elections_Logo_bf2s---edit.jpg

*******************NEW UPDATE BELOW*****************************************************
New sigs for the
President and Vice President

https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/ABS_PC_1/battlefeildiconspresident.gif
https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/ABS_PC_1/battlefeildiconsvice.gif

Last edited by blademaster (2007-12-19 19:57:56)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6560|Mountains of NC

hmmmmmmmmmmmm I'll throw my vote to usmarine and he can either use me as a running mate

or use me as Sec. of Defense when he gets in
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6333|Atlanta, Georgia
Lol chuy is like our president. Yea usmarine atg or poe works for me.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637

SEREMAKER wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm I'll throw my vote to usmarine and he can either use me as a running mate

or use me as Sec. of Defense when he gets in
k so far we have USMarine do we have any other candidates who want to run or nominate themselves
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6630|Amsterdam, NY
The Caliph aka Hurricane he's got mai vote
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6613|Gold coast, Aus.
https://i4.tinypic.com/8dyfwc1.png
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6680|"The Empire"

SEREMAKER wrote:

I'll throw a shot into usmarine and he can abuse me when he gets in
Fixed
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

USM, SERE or GS, can I be like, the dude who gets all the money but doesn't do anything?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637
So we can have

chuy
President
Vice president
Admins
mods
users
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6743|the middle of nowhere
CameronPoe, Gunslinger, or USMarine2005.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6631|Montreal, Qc, Canada
I should be the BF2s President
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6630|Amsterdam, NY

SgtSlauther wrote:

The Caliph aka Hurricane he's got mai vote
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Andoura wrote:

uh...

Nothxk.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

cowami wrote:

Andoura wrote:

uh...

Nothxk.
Cmon cowami
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637

Andoura wrote:

cowami wrote:

Andoura wrote:

uh...

Nothxk.
Cmon cowami
you can always run as the vice president or you can run as president then u'll get the glory, but people would have to vote.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6500
i nominate cowami.  he is azn, thus he is smart and a good candidate for presidency.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I vote CanadianLoser, his political resume includes being the General of Wootsauce.

Wootsauce guide thing wrote:

CanadianLoser - General of Wootsauce's armies. Rarely actually coordinates battles. Really just there for looks. From Canadia.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6613|Gold coast, Aus.

Andoura wrote:

cowami wrote:

Andoura wrote:

uh...

Nothxk.
Cmon cowami
if you have any importance/sway over these forums I will leave.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

DECEMBER 11, 2007
Washington, DC
Associated Press

Just moments ago, Hurricane announced his bid for the BF2s Presidency.

"My fellow BF2sers, we live in dire times. The hierarchs continue to oppress the common posters. It seems almost daily that someone falls victim to their brutal, unforgiving regime.

I promise to bring an end to this despotic violence, and usher in a new era. An era of love, and happiness throughout the various forums.

My party, the Eye Party, will be composed of a cabinet hand-picked by me to ensure that there is no corruption in the State. Stick with me my fellow BF2sers, and we'll go far.

ONE VISION, ONE PURPOSE!"

While it is not clear at this time, skeptics suggest that Hurricane is attempting to install himself as a totalitarian ruler, citing that "the Eye will guide us to victory."
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

gene_pool wrote:

Andoura wrote:

cowami wrote:

uh...

Nothxk.
Cmon cowami
if you have any importance/sway over these forums I will leave.
Then you should leave NOW
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6630|Amsterdam, NY

Hurricane wrote:

DECEMBER 11, 2007
Washington, DC
Associated Press

"My fellow BF2sers, we live in dire times. The hierarchs continue to oppress the common posters. It seems almost daily that someone falls victim to their brutal, unforgiving regime.

I promise to bring an end to this despotic violence, and usher in a new era. An era of love, and happiness throughout the various forums.

My party, the Eye Party, will be composed of a cabinet hand-picked by me to ensure that there is no corruption in the State. Stick with me my fellow BF2sers, and we'll go far.

While it is not clear at this time, skeptics suggest that Hurricane is attempting to install himself as a totalitarian ruler, citing that "the Eye will guide us to victory."
I can has vice-presidency?
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6500
i also nominate KCD. obvious reasons.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

me
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

SgtSlauther wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

DECEMBER 11, 2007
Washington, DC
Associated Press

I can has vice-presidency?
Yes... you shall also continue to be the Crab Cake Czar. Stick with me, and you may even earn a promotion to the Maritime Commerce Czar...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637

Hurricane wrote:

DECEMBER 11, 2007
Washington, DC
Associated Press

K I guess Hurricane has already taken a first step and declaring that he WILL run for the bf2s president position. Who will be your running mate aka (vice president). In case you go on a vacation or something.

Last edited by blademaster (2007-12-11 16:11:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard