Poll

Human attraction

Looks, aaaaaw yeeeeah45%45% - 55
Personality, I like to be intrigued54%54% - 65
Total: 120
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6441|The Land of Scott Walker
What do you guys think?  Are looks or personality a bigger factor in long term attraction?  In other words, would you pick a hotter woman with less personality to stay with or a girl with more average looks but a sparkling personality?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6286|Washington St.
Hot ones get boring and dull REALLY quick (after the sex at least).

I'd say personality as long as she's got some looks. No ugo's!
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6746|the middle of nowhere
Nulled. I would like more of both, definitely not more of either one than the other.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6753|06-01
its a mix of both, imho
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6441|The Land of Scott Walker
For me, looks were the initial attraction and personality kept me interested.  So personality ended up mattering more.  She is hot, though.
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6306
There has to be some physical attraction, but for long term I pick personality. There are exceptions to every rule though, http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=52336&p=53
short term: physical

Last edited by teamorange (2007-12-10 21:52:30)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6521|South Florida
Personality is better, BUT as long as the girl is in the range of decent to hot.

ugly or fat is plznokthxbi
15 more years! 15 more years!
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6153|Anaheim, Mexifornia
I'd say personality I'm not some shallow douche.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6645
Looks
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6627|949

For me there has to be an initial physical attraction to pique my interest.  From there, personality has to hold my interest.  In the long run, the personality has to be intriguing enough for me to pursue a relationship.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6566|USA
it starts with looks but ends with personality.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6716|California

Tits, then GTFO
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6338|California

pirana6 wrote:

Hot ones get boring and dull REALLY quick (after the sex at least).

I'd say personality as long as she's got some looks. No ugo's!
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6306

Ender2309 wrote:

it starts with looks but ends with personality.
QFT
David.P
Banned
+649|6269
Null. Because i know that love is a cruel joke to make us breed and pass the curse of existence onto further generations.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6538|Texas - Bigger than France
null vote - alcohol solves both the looks & the personality problem.

actually personality, unless you're a chubby chaser
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6515|Adelaide, South Australia

Darkhelmet wrote:

Nulled. I would like more of both, definitely not more of either one than the other.

tthf wrote:

its a mix of both, imho
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6757

Looks pull you in, personality can push you away.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6627|Finland

You rarely see a girl and go "Even if she looks terribad, I'm sure she has a great personality. I'd better go chat with her."
You also rarely date a girl that's good looking and go "She's stupid, irritating and her opinions are either nonexistent or idiotic. But she looks great, I think I should marry her."

So both. One comes first, the other seals the deal.
I need around tree fiddy.
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6357|Vancouver
Of course, no attraction means no relationship, even with a great personality. It really depends how picky you are over looks. Yet, even high standards would be not much of a problem- There are attractive people who do have an excellent mind.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6546|CH/BR - in UK

Eh, someone has to be sort of attractive to catch my attention, but once I got to know them, it doesn't really matter. I have a certain standard of looks, but above that, it's all good. I can't stand empty/shallow people though, therefore, I think personality is quite important.

-konfusion
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6488|Connecticut
Im an ass man myself.
Malloy must go
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6406|'Murka

Looks first, then personality. Sometimes you get to know a girl on a friendly basis who's not necessarily hot and her personality makes up for it once you get to know her. But normally, there has to be a physical attraction to even get a chance to learn what their personality is like.

And I too, am an ass man.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6753|Argentina
Since there's no both option I voted for looks, coz I never tried an approach on a girl if she wasn't hot.  Then you can find out whether she is smart too or she just deserves a fuck.
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6216|cs_connecticut‬‭

Mitch wrote:

Personality is better, BUT as long as the girl is in the range of decent to hot.

ugly or fat is plznokthxbi
Agree.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard