mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6238|Uk
theres nothing wrong with it imo, not hard to beat it, try silenced G36 and you can beat it easy even if the guy using it isnt half bad.  tbh the m21 is more ridiculous because of the so little recoil
Lynx14
+41|5972

Lai wrote:

Lynx14 wrote:

I'm sorry please rename this thread to "The Official Bitch Cry and Whine about how overpowered certain guns are in CoD4"

This is just like Bf2 and the G36E, they aren't going to nerf it, they dont plan to either. Plenty of easy ways to beat nade tube, martydom , p90 ect so dont whine please.
Are you suggesting that the BF2 G36e is NOT overpowered then?
I'm suggesting that just because people bitch whine and cry about a gun doesn't mean it's going to get changed.

Thank You,

Lynx
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6492|Menlo Park, CA
The P90 is a fantastic gun!!  With double tap (use the bandolier perk too) and silenced it just thunders buttcheeks!!

This gun with a red dot sight is pretty much the best gun in game due to the fact the maps are pretty small.  Not too mention you dont need too much range to take people down. . . . In BF2 these smg's werent that effective except indoors, most of the combat was either vehicular or at a longer range where an assault rifle was more effective.  COD 4 is WAY MORE up close and personal so the smg's really do their job!
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
M21 + ACOG + M9 + Hardcore > All
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5933|Georgia, US of A

FloppY_ wrote:

you had to put a lot of stuff in to be better than everything...
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

smartdude992 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

you had to put a lot of stuff in to be better than everything...
Well,, M21 is a sniper rifle, put a ACOG on it and you have an assault rifle that you can run twice as long with as the M14

Add M9 for backup

Last edited by FloppY_ (2008-02-11 14:35:16)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
firebolt5
+114|6157

1s1k_hellspawn wrote:

the p 90 rocks... it should not be nerfed.. its a great gun
You bumped a 2 month old thread for that...
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK
It is slightly overpowered doesn't ruin the game, on hardcore all the guns are lethal.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
nerf nerf nerf whine whine whine.

I do just as good using a shotgun.

Ask mark.

mkxiii wrote:

theres nothing wrong with it imo, not hard to beat it, try silenced G36 and you can beat it easy even if the guy using it isnt half bad.  tbh the m21 is more ridiculous because of the so little recoil
You know i love the M21.

Last edited by FatherTed (2008-02-11 17:05:42)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6547
Any sniper rifle is the answer to P90. I do <3 doubletap P90 though. AK-74u is pretty sick as well.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard