Rome.sa
+0|5974
Hey fellas,
Something has been brought to my attention about an OL member hacking. This member as he explained is in fact a noob, he live down the road from me and i know for a fact that his internet isnt the best and suffers from major lag spikes. I have watched the footage which has been brought to my attention and disagree with your opinion of him hacking. Also another person posted by the name of "Hakei" has also stated on your forums that Rome.sA^ another OL member hacks which i highly disagree with. I know OL's aren't liked much within most servers or clans but we do deserve respect just like anybody else!
   Smokey you being yourself an ex OL and gH clan member know what its like to be disrespected and accused of hacking! For instance You know me and I know you we were good mates forming gH togethor (good times) Even though i dont play much anymore i still help run OL in the background and share Rome.sa with Aussie seeing my old account got hacked on.Out of 3 years I, Gallipolli have been playing i have earned lots of respect to and for lots of players, and find it atrocious that all of this can turn around on a bf2 forums. When i first bought this game, i thought i was buying Battlefield 2:Modern Warfare not Bf:CSI. This is what i call Tall Poppy Syndrome!!! I find it disturbing that all you fellas are sure of Mr Australia hacking.
  Regards Gallip,
p.s. Also here is a small video of myself and Aussie (hacking) on youtube.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRgv5EC_owE>

What happened to Innocent Until Proven Guilty!!

Australia is a democracy, Look what happens when Kevin Dudd takes over. lol
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6311|Orrstrayleea
Bans for everyone! You can have one if you like
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6429|Brisbane, Australia

Hi Rome.

As far as I know, no admins of the BF2s server have kicked or banned anyone on suspected hacking.

Hakei contacted me a week or so ago on Xfire while in-game, and asked me to have a look at yourself (Rome.sA^) and another one of your clanmates in OL, who I cannot recall the name of.

With no proof other than Hakei's word and your scores through BF2CC (which were good, but not instant "hacker scores"), I did not kick or ban either of you.

I have no knowledge of the other stuff, and Hakei has contacted me on Xfire and expressed his displeasure over being blamed for all this - and although he "started it" so to speak, he did not do any of this other stuff (videos etc).

But then again what do I know, I'm just a guy with a stupid name on a forum

Hopefully Smokey knows a little more.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Rome.sa
+0|5974

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Can i have a reply that would Help,
Instead of an immature fourms Spammer?
Rome.sa
+0|5974

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Hi Rome.

As far as I know, no admins of the BF2s server have kicked or banned anyone on suspected hacking.

Hakei contacted me a week or so ago on Xfire while in-game, and asked me to have a look at yourself (Rome.sA^) and another one of your clanmates in OL, who I cannot recall the name of.

With no proof other than Hakei's word and your scores through BF2CC (which were good, but not instant "hacker scores"), I did not kick or ban either of you.

I have no knowledge of the other stuff, and Hakei has contacted me on Xfire and expressed his displeasure over being blamed for all this - and although he "started it" so to speak, he did not do any of this other stuff (videos etc).

But then again what do I know, I'm just a guy with a stupid name on a forum

Hopefully Smokey knows a little more.
Thank you mate

Hakei
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jpfOXRZ7LHE     ^^
~FuzZz~
+422|6311|Orrstrayleea

Rome.sa wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Can i have a reply that would Help,
Instead of an immature fourms Spammer?
Oh i'm sorry, I genuinely thought you might like a ban, my mistake
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6527|Internetfitlerland

Rome.sa wrote:

Hey fellas,
Something has been brought to my attention about an OL member hacking. This member as he explained is in fact a noob, he live down the road from me and i know for a fact that his internet isnt the best and suffers from major lag spikes. I have watched the footage which has been brought to my attention and disagree with your opinion of him hacking. Also another person posted by the name of "Hakei" has also stated on your forums that Rome.sA^ another OL member hacks which i highly disagree with. I know OL's aren't liked much within most servers or clans but we do deserve respect just like anybody else!
   Smokey you being yourself an ex OL and gH clan member know what its like to be disrespected and accused of hacking! For instance You know me and I know you we were good mates forming gH togethor (good times) Even though i dont play much anymore i still help run OL in the background and share Rome.sa with Aussie seeing my old account got hacked on.Out of 3 years I, Gallipolli have been playing i have earned lots of respect to and for lots of players, and find it atrocious that all of this can turn around on a bf2 forums. When i first bought this game, i thought i was buying Battlefield 2:Modern Warfare not Bf:CSI. This is what i call Tall Poppy Syndrome!!! I find it disturbing that all you fellas are sure of Mr Australia hacking.
  Regards Gallip,
p.s. Also here is a small video of myself and Aussie (hacking) on youtube.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRgv5EC_owE>

What happened to Innocent Until Proven Guilty!!

Australia is a democracy, Look what happens when Kevin Dudd takes over. lol
Yeah, I was in OL and gH for a short period of time, with 2/3 hackers being found within the ranks of one of those clans, I left promptly as I did not want to be associated with such players.  And yes, this does become BF2 CSI when I am contacted on repeat occasions and asked to join the server to check on certain individuals.  It is my responsibility to follow any claim or evidence through and make the decision I believe appropriate.  In this case, I saw it fit to remove MrAustralia, and my reasons are in the short video I made.  Most of the time, I will approach other members of the community in regards to a decision to double check Im making the right decision, and it was agreed that MrAustralia was suss, and as such we do not want him on our server.   

Dont get the wrong idea thinking Im 'some noob who got owned.'  I consider myself a good player, and Im always up for a challenge.  But playing with or against someone hacking, is not something I tolerate.  Your complaint goes no higher than me Galipolli, and it has been noted, however in this case, I will not be reversing my decision.

And thats a nice frag vid you got there Galipolli, but unfortunately, your not the one Im scrutinising, yet. 

If this thread gets out of hand, I will have it locked.
Rome.sa
+0|5974
Yeh i found out there was a hacker in gH|. a little 2 late!
That Hacker ( Cookieman ) whom i sold my gallipolli account 2 Was the Hacker,
I found out to late

But this is diffrent mate i kno Mr.Aust in real life,
are you Just going 1 ignore the fact that a old Long time Bf2 player and mate has got opinion that should count

I thank you for ur reply and answers

Last edited by Rome.sa (2007-12-09 04:45:12)

Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6438|Newcastle NSW Australia
Rome/Gallipoli I spec'd Mr.Australia too and from what I could see he was acting suspicous. Snaping towards people when he couldnt see them and fireing at walls. From what I saw it would take alot to convince me that Mr.Australia wasn't hacking.

As I have said in another thread the behaviour of [OL] in game and their previous links to known hackers dont help Mr.Australias case.

Last edited by Invaderzim (2007-12-09 05:47:43)

~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Rome.sa wrote:

I found out to late

are you Just going 1 ignore the fact that a old Long time Bf2 player and mate has got opinion that should count

1. Dont kid yourself, there was more than 1.  I know it, you know it.
2. Im not your 'mate.'  I have mates in RL, not online.
~FuzZz~
+422|6311|Orrstrayleea

~Smokey~ wrote:

Rome.sa wrote:

I found out to late

1. Dont kid yourself, there was more than 1.  I know it, you know it.
2. Im not your 'mate.'  I have mates in RL, not online.
Oooh...Is Smokey cranky? But you have you admit you have buttshechs mates online
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6380

Buttsechs!!

Nah, just Karma mates.
FunKYPenGuin
FunKY Member
+19|5973|Sydney
Good luck Mr.Australia, I know you don't hack.

Hope everything turns out alright.

Last edited by FunKYPenGuin (2007-12-09 17:43:25)

Quiet.act
+2|5974
There is not enough proof to say he is a hack. You have One Video of him Looking at a wall and waling against it and going on an LMG. I mean What if he was just doing these actions. If he was tracking somone the video would have shown him killing the guy he was apperantly "tracking" And it doesnt it shows him kill some huy just as he spawns. And do not direct me to the video i have looked at it carefully 7 times already.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6164|Sydney | ♥

Dear Dear me.....

The case is CLOSED

We are ALL convinved he hacked.... now run along and go play on some other servers.... Or is he banned from them too? WOOPS! >.<
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6395|NSW, Australia

wtf is going on here?
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6164|Sydney | ♥

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6395|NSW, Australia

o i c
Rome.sa
+0|5974

tazz. wrote:

Dear Dear me.....

The case is CLOSED

We are ALL convinved he hacked.... now run along and go play on some other servers.... Or is he banned from them too? WOOPS! >.<
Gezz Still a Smart ass,
He isnt Banned from any other severs.
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6509
Thats good mate, then im sure he can play there... it's only 1 server...
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6164|Sydney | ♥

NOGGIN wrote:

Thats good mate, then im sure he can play there... it's only 1 server...
HAZAH! You get the drift?
~FuzZz~
+422|6311|Orrstrayleea
Omg....drop It Already!!! Play Somewhere Else!!!
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6452|A W S M F O X
LOLO

i remember you gallip, we padded with much lulz that time on sharqi.

We used to have such nice sexytimeZ, wut0 happened
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j206/saddamhugevein/OLarucards-1.png

Just whilst Im posting this in every thread...
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6438|Newcastle NSW Australia
AHAHAHAHAAHAH I knew [OL] were sus.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard