IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6750|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Good bit o' boxing on this weekend..

In  Belfast tomorrow we have Duddy / Eastman bout  I reckon Eastman is dogs meat tbh Duddy is on form at the mo though Eastman will be a good test of his mettle..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7133343.stm

then tomorrow night the big one! Hatton / Mayweather - I think this is gonna be brutal, but I hope Hatton puts that wanker on his arse by the 4th..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7132348.stm

what do yis reckon then about the big bout?

Last edited by IG-Calibre (2007-12-07 13:46:57)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6640|949

I reckon your Irish slang made it a tad bit confusing to understand your post.

Hatton will win within 7 rounds.
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6564|Scotland
I don`t know about the Hatton fight... thats what makes it interesting for me. I really want to watch this but I heard off of someone that it is aired at 4 AM in the UK? Fuck that. Even if your getting your mates round for the boxing you will all fall asleep towards the fight.

Definately watch the highlights.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire
Duddy for the win I reckon but the Batersea bomber will be his toughest fight yet.

I hope Hatton can do it on Saturday but it will be seriously difficult. Mayweather is the most slippery fighter on the planet and has a knack of sneaking tough fights on points.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
Aye, can't wait to see Duddy tomorrow night, most exciting boxer out of Ireland since The Clones Cyclone.. here's bit of Hatton/mayweather build up  -

edit : balls links are ded..

Last edited by IG-Calibre (2007-12-07 14:19:50)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

I have a thread/poll going here as well.

Braddock you are right. Mayweather is a technical fighter and will try to run up on points. He has a much greater reach so expect him to try and stay outside. I'm not making my call as of yet .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Simon
basically
+838|6666|UK
I've got money on Hatton so he better win
Can't wait for the fight though.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire

IG-Calibre wrote:

Aye, can't wait to see Duddy tomorrow night, most exciting boxer out of Ireland since The Clones Cyclone.. here's bit of Hatton/mayweather build up  -

edit : balls links are ded..
Andy Lee is a really exciting prospect too. I like the way both Lee and Duddy actually have some knockout power, unlike Bernard Dunne who never looked like ever knocking anyone out.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
haha, lmao - the weigh in was wild funny there now, just one hugh chant of "Who the fuck are you" at mayweather when he was on the scales...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

IG-Calibre wrote:

haha, lmao - the weigh in was wild funny there now, just one hugh chant of "Who the fuck are you" at mayweather when he was on the scales...
That sounds about as classy as Mayweather.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
IG-Calibre
comhalta
says a lot! he was booed on entry and made look a cunt on the scales in his home town!!, that's a psychological blow right there before even stepping into the ring, he should be embarrassed and ashamed tbf...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

IG-Calibre wrote:

says a lot! he was booed on entry and made look a cunt on the scales in his home town!!, that's a psychological blow right there before even stepping into the ring, he should be embarrassed and ashamed tbf...
Guys at that level are extremely tough mentally. I'm pretty sure Mayweather was booed when he fought Oscar in May also. I don't see it tilting the odds out of Mayweathers favor.. the betting odds that is.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
IG-Calibre
comhalta
I agree completely! no denying that the wise money is on Mayweather, but, I think Mayweather's underestimating Hatton - coupled with his over confidence? may well be his undoing. The look of Hatton tonight reminded me of a young Mike Tyson, he just looks like he wants it.  Plus I really like Hatton I think he has a genuine honesty about him, and I like the way he carries himself. yeah! he's one underdog i'm betting on, and the odds have fairly shortened from when I put my bet on, so maybe others are seeing it as well..
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

IG-Calibre wrote:

I agree completely! no denying that the wise money is on Mayweather, but, I think Mayweather's underestimating Hatton - coupled with his over confidence? may well be his undoing. The look of Hatton tonight reminded me of a young Mike Tyson, he just looks like he wants it.  Plus I really like Hatton I think he has a genuine honesty about him, and I like the way he carries himself. yeah! he's one underdog i'm betting on, and the odds have fairly shortened from when I put my bet on, so maybe others are seeing it as well..
That's why I say I just don't know. I have no problem with Hatton shutting "The Pretty Boy" up. Hatton can drop some serious bombs and if he can keep the pressure up we could see an upset. I wouldn't bet on it, but Hatton has beaten the odds before..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire
How can anyone not like Hatton? Look at the way he rips the piss out of Mayweather here...

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Braddock wrote:

How can anyone not like Hatton? Look at the way he rips the piss out of Mayweather here...

[youte]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH3ikFLibu4[/youtube]
They are intentionally playing up the clashing of personalities deal.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6594|Sweden

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I reckon your Irish slang made it a tad bit confusing to understand your post.

Hatton will win within 7 rounds.
If I (some swedish guy) who has english as a second language could understand it , so can you Jennings
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6569|Southampton, UK

Hatton, KO in 6.
Go Hatton!
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6594|Sweden
If someone is interested in seeing the fight on streaming TV check out this site: http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=home
I never tried it before but it looks good.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
how could I forget young Khan is stepping out tonight as well!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7129499.stm
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6594|Sweden
Hell yeah! the clock is counting down to fight time. Anyone else but me who will try to watch this by streaming? I haven't done that before and it would be nice to hear how it works with the quality and so on?
IG-Calibre
comhalta
Job done young Duddy!! Eastman was a dirty bastard using his head more than his fists, but was simply outclassed, that savage uppercut of his done nada all night!! and what a fucking win for young Khan, floored him in the fist round 72 seconds! lol..
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6530
get off my name
IG-Calibre
comhalta

klassekock wrote:

Hell yeah! the clock is counting down to fight time. Anyone else but me who will try to watch this by streaming? I haven't done that before and it would be nice to hear how it works with the quality and so on?
Aye, i'm gonna try and watch it here mate

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

failing that there are a few places in town I might head into..
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6594|Sweden
sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/35999

This is the stream to use with the Sopcast client.

Great quality and bps.

GO GO GO Hatton!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard