RugBurn007
+1|6760
-Sniper_WoLF-{MSG} is a stupid child whose parents met only once in an alley.  Scribbles crap and causes problems then whines llike a bitch to admins. 

He should change his name to PUNK.

If he's a friend of yours and you play with him list what servers you guys are on and I promise I'll stay the hell off of them.  That asswipe.

Last edited by RugBurn007 (2005-12-27 23:51:42)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6738|California

MajorGeneral wrote:

What is statpadding?
please jesus tell me your joking...

its what we all loathe, and secretly do in back alleys
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6740|Switzerland
"Hawk34" and his mates from a german clan (sry, can't remember the the name of it)

I was jumpin' yesterday on his gunner seat and he didn't lift off until I leave the seat for his clan mate. So far, no tragedy, but then he TK's me... Further he's a padder. He was doing a lot of TK's for that damn chopper, so me and a lot of other players try to kick him, unfortunatly we didn't succeed.

Then come's such a lamin' comment of on of his clan mates. He wrote it in german, so I could unterstand it... typical kraut behavior... still thinking they are the chosen ones... sorry for the sarcasm and don't flame me for it. I know, not all of them ar this like.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6739
Hakanbaba for TKing me a whole round because i "stole" his commander position

Oh and look at his stats. 0.3 K/D with assault rifles? As Sgt Major?

https://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2444/screen0847yv.th.jpg

Last edited by Ub3r-ElitE (2005-12-30 03:07:33)

BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6757|Finland

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

Hakanbaba for TKing me a whole round because i "stole" his commander position

Oh and look at his stats. 0.3 K/D with assault rifles? As Sgt Major?

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2444 … 7yv.th.jpg
Well look at him overal K/D ratio without vehicles... 0.44 and his K/D ratio isn't much better with vehicles either... Basicly that guy sucks

EDIT: Oh and looka him accuracy, 13.99 % I though that my 19.44 % is bad but I'm maybe never seen this bad accuraty..

EDIT 2: Oh and I also noticed that his SPM started going down after new patch which mean that he couldn't blackhawk whore so much anymore. He's used chopper over 100 hrs but he still have only 1400 kills with it and K/D ratio 0.66 which mean that he's just captured flags with full BH before newest patch...

Last edited by BlueScreen (2005-12-30 03:22:41)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735
which basicly means he sucks and cant play. he shouldnt deserve sergeant major lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6739
Hm yeah i just noticed his best round of 1585 on mashtuur
Erkut.hv
+124|6753|California
Check out this guys favorite victim. Does the () mean IAR?

http://www.bf2s.com/player/43392051/

And a best round of over 2k in a karkand map?

Last edited by Erkut.hv (2005-12-30 08:52:08)

BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6757|Finland

Erkut.hv wrote:

Check out this guys favorite victim. Does the () mean IAR?

http://www.bf2s.com/player/43392051/

And a best round of over 2k in a karkand map?
Yes it mean and it also mean that this player is stat padder noob.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6793|Nova Scotia, Canada

Idiot: Knifewhore
Crime: Stat Padding
Says things like "How am I a stat padder"
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6783|mansfield
ive found another idiot!!]

666link666

i was just waiting for a match to start on dalian plant when this guy issues a kick vote against me. because there was only 6 people in the game i got kicked and now im banned thanks to this moron
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6759|United States
This is a banlist I submitted to a favorite server of mine.  Thats why it sounds like a banlist.

1. Viperintent --stood in front of jet, caused a tk to the pilot

2. MSTAR11 -- Same as above. Both stood together. Pilot who recieved tk's was baron club_raki_turkye

3. [sgt] FromTheAshes -- Is very loud, never stops chatting, and was harassing [wki] Anubis with unappropriate sexual remarks

4. MASH HAZARD365 -- Constantly throwing flashbangs on carrier. Was flashbanging his own team.

5. ====== Rich.blade -- Kept typing in caps, arguing with everyone, kept bragging about his 'skills' (or lack there of...), kept complaining because he died, basically just extremly annoying

6. [v]* i_shoot_to_kill -- Kept typing swears in caps, in middle of screen.

7. *[BuM] keoner21 -- was commader, and kept spamming "Enemy infantry spotted" Commanders don't get their radio blocked, so he kept going on and on and on and.....

8.  COM2 -- I think he was banned for standing in front of jets on takeoff.

9.  D3ath||Fr0m||Ab0v3 -- 7 teamkills in less than a second.  Bad bombing run? Maybe.  But 7 teamkills? 

10.  0HoD9 coNker_iT  -- Teamkilled for a jet

11.  Jupitersix2005  -- Ran into my tank, I got a tk, he punishes. 

12.  Bloodangel 421 -- 5+ teamkills.  Could have been a bad bombing run, but, still, 5+ tk's all at once.

13.  MardukeV  --  Teamkilled a full Blackhawk. 6+ team kills.  Either crashed into it or C4 it. 

14.  connah789 -- Was placing C4 on Chinese runway, and teamkilling any jet that took off.

15.  Intruder[SOB] -- Standing infront of jets during take off.  Many times.  He ends up getting a guy banned because he was infront of jet.

16.  Shoot-him.co.uk  -- Was working with connah789 to teamkill jets on take-off
A.Aho
+0|6707|Finland
Asshole: Dr.Snepe
-TK'ed me 3 times in a row with M95 on purpose.
Server:bredbandsbolaget.se
Someone should ban this mommy's little pooface forever!
jasondemon2000
+0|6729
name: toxicvomit
Crime: tking me several times for no f*cking reason even after i asked him what his problem was.
punishment(if i had my own way): hung drawn and quartered,blasted into the fires of hell
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6713|Howell, Mi USA

Slink wrote:

I have one which has also been submitted to BF2Idiots

=P= komokazi.nate

This guy is probably the biggest dumbass I have ever seen.  Vehicular teamkills and punishes, mine hitting, commandering with -22 Teamwork score (I have *never* seen this elsewhere o.O)...
i think ive seen that jackass b4. he ran over my AT mine and punished me for it. i know it was on purpose too because i watched him do it.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-01-23 09:09:35)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Drahcir
+0|6688|Maastricht - Netherlands
Idiot: Whippet

Crime: Jump in front of plane/vehicle and punish!

Victims: Multiple

Very annoying when someone punishes all time...

Isn't it possible to get such a smacktard banned from all ranked servers!!??
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6777|Denmark
sorry guys - have been on a BF2 break for a while. but i'm back now. I'll update the list very soon.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6828|Marathon, Florida Keys
.:ronin:._|_Patton

Reason: j-10 hax
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6713|Howell, Mi USA
Idiot: SS Snake

Crime: Starting kick votes against me because i was pwning him.

Note: this happened on 64 player Sharqi. I was on USMC team and he was MEC. my squad leader kept "borrowing" the MEC chopper. He said i was spawn rapeing and i wasn't even flying the chopper i was in the gunner seat. He's just mad kuz i pwned him like a bitch.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
FeralExpress
+0|6692
Idiot: [MSC]Philippe1, an admin (or friend of an admin) at Multiplay.co.uk [MSC]Strike

Crime:  an admin who Kicks you if you kill him.

While flying the J-10, I shot his bomber down maybe 4 times and his fighter once.  Then he tried to take me down using an AA site.  I bomb-killed him twice, while he's at the stinger site locking on.  Immediately after I bomb him the second time, He kicks me for TK'ing (he's not on my team).  Just for the heck of it, I keep going back to his server to shoot him down again-- each time I shoot him down, I get kicked again.  Guess I was screwing up his bombing stats.

Last edited by FeralExpress (2006-01-27 20:29:16)

RoyWereForUniMare
+0|6799|Holland/Netherlands
I haven't remembered their names but next time I get TK'd by a tank or chopper whore I will put it in here for sure!
JonskyGBR
+5|6692|England
Idiot: unREAL

Crime: Shoots car till smoking, gets in it and drives into team vehicles, then punishes driver of said vehicle
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6740|Switzerland
I have to revive this thread:

Idiot: stere
Crime: TK Punisher

He was my tank gunner today on Warlord. Bails out while I was riding around a corner at full speed, he get killed because I ride over him, then he punishes me for the teamkill.

Off course, his name is standing for thousands of other nerds, that doing the same.

Last edited by [FB]Eraser (2006-07-06 04:56:41)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6672
idiot: wesleywentel1984
crime: stat padding, tk rampage, mostly plays in knife and pistol server, threatens to report normal players to EA if they use abusive language towards him because he won't stop ATing their jet while they are taking off, being a dick, using his real name and year of birth in his nick.

Seriously, the first time I saw this guy was on a regular wake server with autokick disabled and no admins present... he got to -300 or something before he left, and just before leaving he threatened to report me because I made a few nasty comments about what would I'd do if he didn't stop TKing me.  Just to be on the safe side I've got a couple of hundred screenies of him in knife and pistol servers using a second account I set up just for that purpose   The funniest thing is he even gets kicked from the knife and pistol servers for being an arsehole...
']['error
Banned
+630|6662|The Netherlands
i dont know all the names of the dickheads i've seen...there are just to many out there

Last edited by ']['error (2006-07-06 07:23:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard