Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6217|Winland

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb8/Freezer7Pro/OMGSARRRRRRK.png

OMG WTF R THEES TRUE? OMGOMGOMG
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6587|NYC / Hamburg

everyone prepare for a raid!
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6019|...
O__________________________o
inane little opines
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6641|London, England
Did Sarrk really make them from scratch or did he get them from something awful
max
Vela Incident

Mekstizzle wrote:

ofc he didn't make it. AFAIK lt.victim introduced BF2S to the awsm smiley which originated on SA
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
jsnipy
+3,276|6542|...

OMG prepare for an influx of 4chan pilgrims
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6217|Winland

max wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

ofc he didn't make it. AFAIK lt.victim introduced BF2S to the awsm smiley which originated on SA
Well, at least some BF2ser thinks he did
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
max
Vela Incident

Freezer7Pro wrote:

max wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

but who? Show yourself!
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6217|Winland

max wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

max wrote:

but who? Show yourself!
I second that with true /b/f2s spirit!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

someone mind explaining this?

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-12-05 11:49:39)

jsnipy
+3,276|6542|...

some thread on 4chan, where someone says sarrk invent the awsm smiley.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6185
give 'em the caek!!!!!!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

jsnipy wrote:

I see that smiley.  But what is the big deal?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6711|Devon, England

usmarine2005 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

4chan attracts annoying people.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

FFLink13 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

well wtf is 4chan....oh nvm.  I am sure I do not want to know.
max
Vela Incident

usmarine2005 wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

well wtf is 4chan....oh nvm.  I am sure I do not want to know.
clicky
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

max wrote:

clicky
No offence...but no.
jsnipy
+3,276|6542|...

usmarine2005 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Its means to some what the golden calf meant to the Hebrews when moses said brb
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

jsnipy wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Its means to some what the golden calf meant to the Hebrews when moses said brb
hmmm...

Well it seems the "srs bsns" crowd takes the internet srsly.
Microwave
_
+515|6675|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK

max wrote:

clicky
I live by Encyclopedia Dramatica   *love*   
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6685|NT, like Mick Dundee

A bit sick of the 4chan shit here on BF2S. It was better when I didn't know where it was all coming from and what it meant.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6217|Winland

Flecco wrote:

A bit sick of the 4chan shit here on BF2S. It was better when I didn't know where it was all coming from and what it meant.
Everything's gotta come from somewhere... Even if it's an arsehole...
bennisboy
+829|6666|Poundland

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Everything's gotta come from somewhere... Even if it's an arsehole...
Learn your anatomy, nothing comes out their anus
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6674

Ugh. Please no more 4chan...

If BF2s starts having more and more of this 4chan stuff I'm outta here
There's a reason I don't go to 4chan to begin with, so if BF2s becomes 4chan, why should I bother coming back?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6830|Nårvei

Tru dat ^^
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard