The_Razgriz
+0|6754
hey guys I applied for commander(me: The_Razgriz ) and then  it said a player with a higher rank has become a commander. so I checked the guys rank( her/he/it: Stelz84 ) And his rank is way lower than mine

Is this somesort of commanderhack?
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6774|Brixham, UK
Dunno. I've come into a game with all my unlocks and stuff showing but my rank shows up as Private.

I've seen it happen to others as well, a guy came into the server I was playing on and said:

"Why the hell is my rank private?"
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6729|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
one word: BUG
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6743|Debris From Space
Bah, i hate it when someone with a "higher" rank get's commander rather than you. Sometimes, they're shit commanders who use the UAV, supply boxes and artillery just for themselves. I'm trying to get the Distinguished Service Ribbon, and i can't do it with some guy with 50K points to use it as a resupply for their C4 whoring.

Last edited by idiotofwar (2005-12-25 14:15:11)

DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6774|Brixham, UK
Yeah, but the last thing you want is some random Private who's never played the game before screwing your team over. At least with a higher ranked player you are more likely to find a player who knows what they are doing.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6861|Germany / Saxony
But I (Sergant Major) have sometimes been outranked by an gunnery Seargent or something.
So this can´t be the private-bug...
Strage...
Btw: It´s very annoying when the private-bug happens to myself, cause then my name "Major Eckzack" is a lil bit ridculous...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6853|Finland
Yea i once some private 1st class got it rather than me. Then he was asking dumb questions like "how do i use arty" and "why dont i get points" etc.

Second attempt at mutiny worked...
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6837|Delaware
There is a commander hack that does that and more, but I don't think every god given instance of "Player with higher rank" is that hack.
-=Meshekal=-
+2|6758|United Kingdom
I've been on a server with a commander hack. It is not fun and rather pointless playing - instant arty, instant recharge on arty. Same with UAV and Supplies. And it wasn't the real commander doing it neither, 'cause he was bitchin' and moaning and getting killed with the rest of us.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6840|St. Louis, MO
They just probably loaded before you and beat you to it.It's happened to me many times.The only kind of strange thing I had happen was multiple supply drops 3 seconds apart and my artillery firing itself.I see it's a very common problem.
The_Razgriz
+0|6754
no coz when I applied there wasnt a commander yet, im 1 of the first to load up the game and Ive heard about the private bug, I had my proper rank!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6736|California

you can be taken over if you dont apply in the 10 seconds before the game begins

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard