deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6493|Connecticut

Poseidon wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

shadowcell_01 wrote:

He didn't videotape the practice. He videotaped the hand signals to see what play was being called next. idiot
Well, well, well....what do we have here?Nobody else does it huh? Maybe we should put an asterick next to the Jets 2006 season. It should say..................

*last playoff appearance for a long fucking time so we will bitch about something we do as well.

Idiot
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=a … ;type=lgns

You really need to learn to put up a good argument.

They were given permission. It's not like they did it without asking. The Pats didn't want it so they had him removed. Don't you think the NFL would fine THEM 250K and Mangini 500K (or whatever the fines were) and remove their first round draft pick if it was illegal? It wasn't. What the Pats did was, and the NFL reassured that.

And using insults when trying to argue your already abyssmal points just makes your chance of winning any argument down to about 0%.
Oh so they were given permission? Gee I didnt read that. They were given permission by the Patriots, allegedly, not the NFL. The NFL decides who may video tape not a single franchise. Remember, the NFL owns the logo on the side of the helmet not the team. Besides the Jets are saying they had permission not the PATS. The article says the Pats declined to comment. It also said the Jets admitted to taping. All that aside, if they were both taping the same thing what friggin difference would permission make if the end result was the same.  I played football at a way lower level than NFL and we changed our signals every game, or at the very least had a different set for each team. So what we have for proof is that the Jets taped games and were allowed to keep the footage. They lost. The Pats did the same thing, had theirs taken away before they could even see it. They won.

P.S. - your logic has failed.
Malloy must go
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

The Jets videotaped the game.  The Patriots videotaped the coaches.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Well, well, well....what do we have here?Nobody else does it huh? Maybe we should put an asterick next to the Jets 2006 season. It should say..................

*last playoff appearance for a long fucking time so we will bitch about something we do as well.

Idiot

They were given permission. It's not like they did it without asking. The Pats didn't want it so they had him removed. Don't you think the NFL would fine THEM 250K and Mangini 500K (or whatever the fines were) and remove their first round draft pick if it was illegal? It wasn't. What the Pats did was, and the NFL reassured that.

And using insults when trying to argue your already abyssmal points just makes your chance of winning any argument down to about 0%.
Oh so they were given permission? Gee I didnt read that. They were given permission by the Patriots, allegedly, not the NFL. The NFL decides who may video tape not a single franchise. Remember, the NFL owns the logo on the side of the helmet not the team. Besides the Jets are saying they had permission not the PATS. The article says the Pats declined to comment. It also said the Jets admitted to taping. All that aside, if they were both taping the same thing what friggin difference would permission make if the end result was the same.  I played football at a way lower level than NFL and we changed our signals every game, or at the very least had a different set for each team. So what we have for proof is that the Jets taped games and were allowed to keep the footage. They lost. The Pats did the same thing, had theirs taken away before they could even see it. They won.

LMAO. Wow. You really just don't get it and will put in any attempt to make sure your precious Patriots seem like angels. Pretty pathetic.

I can swallow my pride and say if the Jets did something wrong. Hell, I can say they suck, which they do. But they DIDN'T. They videotaped THE GAME. Not the signals.

My logic has failed? No, you're just too damn stubborn to see what everyone else sees.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT

Poseidon wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

LMAO. Wow. You really just don't get it and will put in any attempt to make sure your precious Patriots seem like angels. Pretty pathetic.

I can swallow my pride and say if the Jets did something wrong. Hell, I can say they suck, which they do. But they DIDN'T. They videotaped THE GAME. Not the signals.

My logic has failed? No, you're just too damn stubborn to see what everyone else sees.
I root for the Jets solely because their starting QB is an Oregon graduate. That being said, they need a better O-line.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6695|The Ville
Wouldn't it be funny if they loose tonight hahahah
cablecopulate
+449|6738|Massachusetts.
Not really.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Obiwan wrote:

They're on their way...
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6619|Medford, WI

Obiwan wrote:

i was thinking it would be funny if eli manning beat him tonight, and in a few weeks payton manning beats him
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

CosmoKramer wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

i was thinking it would be funny if eli manning beat him tonight, and in a few weeks payton manning beats him
And then Archie Manning comes from his retirement home and tears Tom Brady and Randy Moss's ACLs.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6619|Medford, WI

Poseidon wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

And then Archie Manning comes from his retirement home and tears Tom Brady and Randy Moss's ACLs.
mine as well, complete the manning trio
BlackKoala
+215|6325

Poseidon wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

I've never understood the practices of wishing harm on someone for doing nothing wrong

But then again, I'm not a bitter fan.
topthrill05
+125|6578|Rochester NY USA
They won't.

But keep dreaming. And +1 BlackKoala good logic that more need to listen to.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

BlackKoala wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

I've never understood the practices of wishing harm on someone for doing nothing wrong

But then again, I'm not a bitter fan.
I'm not wishing harm on him. I'm joking around, buddy. I'm not a bitter fan either. I know the Jets suck and I know the Patriots are good (they cheat to do it, but meh) so it doesn't matter to me. I'm not bitter whatsoever, I just think they don't deserve it after the scandal earlier in the season.

And doing nothing wrong? I think we've been in the running up the score and passing when up by 28+ points in the 4th quarter debate in this thread before...
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6369|Calgary, Canada

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Andoura wrote:

wven tho i dont watch the NFL alot i know a bit of it, and this guy fkin PWNS!

Go.Die.In.A.Fire!
email ur reply back asap
OMG ITS SUPAH
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
28-16 Giants. ^_^

I think this is the most I've ever rooted for my rival team in the entire time I've been watching football.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6483|P-way, NJ
Well he's gay and getting raped by giants atm. WooT

But Manning is probably gonna throw a interception in the 4th and lose
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

But Manning is probably gonna throw a interception in the 4th and lose
Knowing Eli, probably.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

Knowing Eli, its a fact.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

But Manning is probably gonna throw a 20 interceptions in the 4th and lose
THE GIANT FAN KNOWS ALL
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6483|P-way, NJ
Lol love the edit, I wonder much his suit was.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6545|Flower Mound, TX
I'm a Dallas fan...

Go Giants.

Oh and for you hotheads up top of this page,when you videotape the coaches' hand signals corresponding with the play that is happening that is illegal. Filming the practice or taking previous game film and using it to train your players and teach them how to beat the opposing team is a legitimate strategy. Hell all high schools in north Texas do it. Abilene does it and they did it to Southlake and figured out that if they can shut down the quarterbacks they can win.

You.

Fail.

You.

Dumb.

Airhead.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

shadowcell_01 wrote:

I'm a Dallas fan...

Go Giants.
This is madness!
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6545|Flower Mound, TX
Ya I know right. This is the only reason I want New York to win right now is because of the reason this post was created.

F
U
Brady.

OMFG FUCKIN TURNOVER DLFSSLFADFDLASFSFHDSL

WTFBBQ COME ON ELI
topthrill05
+125|6578|Rochester NY USA
LOL look at what Eli just did.

Game over.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6483|P-way, NJ
I was right along with the quoter's//editors

I was like oo shit there winning until the fourth.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard