Nice suit, asshole.
LOLZZ!!!!!!!!
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6619|Manitowoc, WI

genius_man16 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Watch the replay, the ball was moving.  NO POSSESSION.
Um Stingray, I think you are confused between possesion and control. He obviously has posession because he, um, possesses the ball. Control could be argued, however, he showed he had control by cradling the ball with one hand and securing it with another. Touchdown. The point is the Patriots should have never been able to make that play. The Ravens coaching staff calls a timeout which was unnecessary as we all saw. Oh and for the record. Tackling a receiver in the endzone when he does not have the ball yet (or even released from the QB for that matter) kind of warrants a penalty flag in the NFL. The Ravens showed way to much emotion and it got the best of them. They have a ton of raw physical talent on Defense but getting to antsy and not keeping your cool, especially against a team like the Pats, will cost you a game. Just like that one.
that whole drive at the end of the game was a load of crap, yes the Patriots won, but they got lucky on basically every play the entire drive, did anyone else notice that after the Ravens called timeout after stopping brady, they stuffed the Fullback on the next play but it didn't count because of a false start? Didn't think so.  Even more reason for false-starts like that to not be a dead ball penalty.
I noticed the false start penalty and realized that it was a game-saving moment.  They would never make certain false-start penalties a dead-ball and others not, that's retarded.  Maybe he got stopped because some of the linemen stopped blocking after hearing the wistle.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6678|Middle of nowhere

deeznutz1245 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

and this "too much emotion" is a bag of bull..
I cant agree there. Throwing an officials flag because you are pissed , knowing fully well it will cost your TEAM is childish. Funny as hell but stupid. And playing with emotion and playing with heart is different. This is a business. A billion dollar business. It is your JOB as an athlete to win and doing stupid shit to cost your team a shot at winning is dumb. The Pats kept cool and whether people like it or not, whether they like the calls in the last two minutes or not, the Pats won fair and square. Not one rule was bent or broken, just stupid penalties that made the Pats very lucky to win number 12.
i'd rather see a guy throw a flag out of frustration that nothing at all.  You're right, it was dumb b/c he ihad to know it'd draw another penalty, but when have you ever seen someone frustrated enough to do that before? I mean, you could tell that the players were tired of giving it their all only to have the ref's fuck 'em up, tbh, i'd probably have done the same
BlackKoala
+215|6325

genius_man16 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

and this "too much emotion" is a bag of bull..
I cant agree there. Throwing an officials flag because you are pissed , knowing fully well it will cost your TEAM is childish. Funny as hell but stupid. And playing with emotion and playing with heart is different. This is a business. A billion dollar business. It is your JOB as an athlete to win and doing stupid shit to cost your team a shot at winning is dumb. The Pats kept cool and whether people like it or not, whether they like the calls in the last two minutes or not, the Pats won fair and square. Not one rule was bent or broken, just stupid penalties that made the Pats very lucky to win number 12.
i'd rather see a guy throw a flag out of frustration that nothing at all.  You're right, it was dumb b/c he ihad to know it'd draw another penalty, but when have you ever seen someone frustrated enough to do that before? I mean, you could tell that the players were tired of giving it their all only to have the ref's fuck 'em up, tbh, i'd probably have done the same
For the love of god, how the fuck did the ref's lose that game?

Coaching lost that game.

Big difference.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6678|Middle of nowhere
eh, i see it differently, however, calling that timeout on the 4th and 1 was as stupid as it gets.  What are you gonna talk about? "So, Brady's gonna sneak it, or hand it off, or do play action, be ready guys" "no shit sherlock" i mean, WTF!?

oh well
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6493|Connecticut
Right. I honestly did not see one bogus call by the refs. They called em as they happened. But, I completely see the Ravens players point in getting frustrated. It did cost them the game but I dont know what the fuck the coaching staff was thinking at the end there, it totally took away the players momentum and that is huge in any sport, especially football. With momentum big plays just seem to happen. F- for Baltimores coaches. A+ for The Patriots ability to stay cool and operate with what was dealt.
Malloy must go
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6640|Your moms bedroom
Mike Vrabel had some choice words for the officials after the game... i have no idea what he was complaining about but i would like to know what he said
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6244|TEXAS
Tom Brady Is Still An Ass No Mat(ter What Anyone From New England Says He May Be Good But He's, Hands Down, The Most Stuck Up QB In The NFL. (and no i have no clue why i capitalized all that leave me alone )
maef
+67|6683|Tulln, Austria
I love how people always think they can perfectly judge a celebrity's personality.
Yeah, from what he looks like on the field and what he said in a few interviews, you can perfectly tell what he's like.

Seriously, there's no way you're in a position to even remotely tell what any of those people are actually like.
Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
fuck bill belichick and tom brady.

randy moss is cool though
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
cablecopulate
+449|6738|Massachusetts.

<------------

Last edited by cablecopulate (2007-12-09 18:18:11)

CC-Marley
+407|6828
I'm not a Brady or Pats fan living in Massachusetts. I root for any team playing the Pats. As a bartender I catch a lot of deserverd flak. Being a Cowboy fan I lost many side bets week 6. But.... Tom Brady is the reason behind the Pats being one of the best ever. Along with his offensive line. They truly are the best line this year. Yet I bet they don't want to play the Cowboys again in the Super Bowl.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6698

Nice ass, suithole.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6336|Oregon
you guys are just jealous.
nothing about him warrants a "FUCK YOU."
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT
He's arrogant. Arrogant people deserve such treatment.
UnknownRanger1
+6|6110

naightknifar wrote:

what a slut.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Nice ass, suithole.
Lmao.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6244|TEXAS
i hope he chokes on his christmas din din
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

I put $10 bucks on the Dolphins to beat the Pats.

The odds are something like 150 to one.

10 x 150 = $1500. Enough Philippine delight to last me for 3 minutes. 5 if I wank it before I get there
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH

djphetal wrote:

you guys are just jealous.
nothing about him warrants a "FUCK YOU."
Fixed & You are so right
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6263
Wait, wait! The Pats win, and you're jealous. So SHUT THE FUCK UP about Tom Brady. He is the best QB in the NFL. The only ones who come close are Peyton Manning and Brett Favre.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker
Both Peyton and Brett are better than Brady when forced to move in the pocket or leave the pocket by a defensive player.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

iPwnerrrr wrote:

Wait, wait! The Pats win, and you're jealous. So SHUT THE FUCK UP about Tom Brady. He is the best QB in the NFL. The only ones who come close are Peyton Manning and Brett Favre.
Nobody's jealous of the Pats. At all.

From Randy Moss, the guy who acted like a pure douchebag on Oakland and Tom Brady who loves to run up the score to the videotaping scandal, the Patriots are all a bunch of dickheads. The 1972 Dolphins will always be better. The only person on the Pats who I like is Jabar Gaffney.

Last edited by Poseidon (2007-12-10 11:45:06)

Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6122|West Aus
Never met the guy but he looks like a massive pair of clown shoes
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6656|Brisbane, Australia

stryyker wrote:

I put $10 bucks on the Dolphins to beat the Pats.

The odds are something like 150 to one.

10 x 150 = $1500. Enough Philippine delight to last me for 3 minutes. 5 if I wank it before I get there
Put 100 bucks on it. DO IT FAGGORT.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard