Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6687|The Ville
https://img2.putfile.com/main/12/33616543431.jpg
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6632|Your moms bedroom
https://www.jordanisyourhomeboy.com/photos/tom-brady-and-bridget-moynahan-01.jpg
https://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/gisele-bundchen-picture-1.jpg
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6553|Southampton, UK

OMG WTF!?!

BLACK GUY AT BACK OF PIC IS ASSASSIN!!

I blame MasterD.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
eat shit Tom Brady.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-12-03 13:54:47)

Des.Kmal
+917|6610|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
hes too... modest while still being a douche. idk. hes just... a douche. cuz hes too modest.

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
while we're at it.  Die in a fire Tim Duncan
USARANGER01
+35|6640|America
tom brady owns
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6687|The Ville
I hope they loose by 3 tonight.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6519|Milkystania, yurop

stryyker wrote:

Miguel diaz wrote:

go die stryyker

you have crossed the line.
Explain to me why? He's a fairy fuck that is afraid to get hit.

Locoloki wrote:

*Gay
I hear that he has herpes

(srsly who the hell is this guys and why on earth am i bashing away at him :S )
Des.Kmal
+917|6610|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

omg yesssssssssss
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636

Des.Kmal wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

omg yesssssssssss
right on.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
What's his position. Is he the throwing guy, or the catching guy or is he one of the other 50 players that just block everyone from doing anything and try to wipe people out.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

omg yesssssssssss
right on.
3rded
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6724|St. Andrews / Oslo

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I can agree on that one.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6570|Columbus, OH

Jenspm wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I can agree on that one.
Definately
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

What about Bill?

From ESPN, today

https://i2.tinypic.com/6z5v3g4.jpg

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-12-03 14:07:41)

Locoloki

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I don't care for him because I think he is highly overrated.  An above average quarterback, sure.  Not the reason for the Patriots being as good as they are though, sorry.  Any top 10 quarterback in the league could achieve what he has over the years.  He benefits from having a great team and intelligent coacing staff.

Fuck you Tom Brady.
oh here come the haters!!!!!!!!! to bad weve suffered through years of no name, discarded by other teams, second hand recievers. No one else wanted Randy Moss, The only talented reciever we had was Deion Branch, but the management let him go. Troy Brown is waaaaaay old (hes back btw) and wouldnt have played on any other team, look at what happend to all the reciever that have left new england through free agency, they have done nothing. Bethel Johnson, Deion Branch, David Patten, Reche Caldwell,David Givens, Christian Fauria, JJ Stokes, Dedric Ward, Kevin Kasper, Doug Gabriel.....
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Locoloki wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I don't care for him because I think he is highly overrated.  An above average quarterback, sure.  Not the reason for the Patriots being as good as they are though, sorry.  Any top 10 quarterback in the league could achieve what he has over the years.  He benefits from having a great team and intelligent coacing staff.

Fuck you Tom Brady.
oh here come the haters!!!!!!!!! to bad weve suffered through years of no name, discarded by other teams, second hand recievers. No one else wanted Randy Moss, The only talented reciever we had was Deion Branch, but the management let him go. Troy Brown is waaaaaay old (hes back btw) and wouldnt have played on any other team, look at what happend to all the reciever that have left new england through free agency, they have done nothing. Bethel Johnson, Deion Branch, David Patten, Reche Caldwell,David Givens, Christian Fauria, JJ Stokes, Dedric Ward, Kevin Kasper, Doug Gabriel.....
Recievers and quarterbacks don't win football games bud.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6342|Iowa...
i hate the Patriots,especially how they say the 16-0 record "doesn't matter."right.that's why they're keeping their starters in well into the 4th quarter when they're already up by +30 points to pad their stats and attempt to intimidate the rest of the league.sadly i don't think my Ravens have a chance in hell tonight,as they've been playing like shit all season.
Locoloki

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Fuck you Tom Brady.
Recievers and quarterbacks don't win football games bud.
true, but they can lose games
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
Go Army, Get Beat by Navy
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6570|Columbus, OH
Locoloki
there are way better hater pics out there btw