djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6343|Oregon
I just bought a Wii.
Wii Sports is great. Wii play is meh, but it was just 10 bucks more than a controller...
Mario Galaxy, I bought, because of it's record-breaking reviews. I'm psyched to be able to play this one.

I'm eagerly awaiting Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros...

but other than that, I'd like some game suggestions!
I'm looking for a party game, but Wario Ware, Mario Party 8 and Rayman Raving Rabbids all have relatively serious knocks against them from what I've heard. I was thinking maybe I'd buy an older Mario Party on the retro-buying-dealy that they have... maybe?!?!?!
Augh!

Suggestions please! Karma for you if you give me a mini-review as well.
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6644|USA
Redsteel is a FPS =P its kinda hard though

EDIT:

and something better than that...Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess i forgot all about that until post below!!!

BEST GAME

EDIT #2:

GH3 = PWNAGE

Last edited by elite3444 (2007-12-02 17:52:32)

Pop To Ster
Philosiraptor
+45|6539|Edmonds, WA
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/review/928519.html

I've played it at a friends house and it was freaking fun as hell. The lighting and graphics serpasses all other Zelda games, and it is the longest one out there, supposedly. I'd say pick this one.

Last edited by Pop To Ster (2007-12-02 17:28:41)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6647|Your moms bedroom
GH3, i have a wii, thats all i play, oh i use the gamecube to play mariokart and NHL Hitz (the greatest hockey game ever made) i dont even like hockey, just the highscoring 3 on 3, with knockout fights and insanely awesome soundtrack

*someone plz revive this franchise and make it online multiplayer with stats tracking

Last edited by Locoloki (2007-12-02 17:32:41)

Locoloki

elite3444 wrote:

Redsteel is a FPS =P its kinda hard though
redsteel sucks dont buy it, player movement is so akward you're better off with a joystick, should have used the zelda player movement it is much better
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6296|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Pop To Ster wrote:

I've played it at a friends house and it was freaking fun as hell. The lighting and graphics serpasses all other Zelda games, and it is the longest one out there, supposedly. I'd say pick this one.
The name of that game is so manly.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Pop To Ster
Philosiraptor
+45|6539|Edmonds, WA

cowami wrote:

Pop To Ster wrote:

The name of that game is so manly.
It does, doesn't it. Makes me feel like going out naked in the snow and yelling out whatever pops in my head.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6651

Red Steel fails.

As far as FPS games go, Metroid is your best bet right now. Most other FPS games on the wii suffer from control issues...
It makes the best use of the new control scheme and has a fairly lengthy story to back it, not to mention some of the best graphics on the wii.

Umbrella Chronicles is fun, especially with friends, and has pretty good replay value... haven't played it with a zapper though.

Resident Evil 4 is also a good bet if you haven't played one of the earlier versions...

And of course, Zelda is a must, it's my favorite of the series so far.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6714|67.222.138.85
Zelda, Metroid, you already have Mario, do you really need anything else?
OneSixty
+14|6500|Melbourne
redsteel REALLY sucks.. and im a ubi fan.. sort of..

It really looks like the scetch of a game you will play on the wii.. the very basics of what an fps is in every aspect.

Mario strykers kills .. unbelieveable.. and for serious gamers. If not THE hardest mario game ever some say. Online obviously...

I just got Sonic and Mario Olympics. thats pretty good, im sure its not for everyone, and some may even have a decent argument why its shit, but im a big fan of california games from long ago, and an 8 player console game like this has been looong awaited, its HD looks dope. I couldnt ask for more.
MarioKart for Wii is 3 months away, just play bf2 untill then, or get a NDS and for future use with the Wii and play mkds for practice and tetris online, which again pwns my ass.. fuckin tetris why do i love it so much?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6746|Toronto | Canada

Pop To Ster wrote:

Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6701|The Ville
Sonic was ok but not worth getting I heard battletoads was going to be good.

Last edited by Obiwan (2007-12-02 17:54:05)

Locoloki

OneSixty wrote:

redsteel REALLY sucks.. and im a ubi fan.. sort of..

It really looks like the scetch of a game you will play on the wii.. the very basics of what an fps is in every aspect.

Mario strykers kills .. unbelieveable.. and for serious gamers. If not THE hardest mario game ever some say. Online obviously...

I just got Sonic and Mario Olympics. thats pretty good, im sure its not for everyone, and some may even have a decent argument why its shit, but im a big fan of california games from long ago, and an 8 player console game like this has been looong awaited, its HD looks dope. I couldnt ask for more.
MarioKart for Wii is 3 months away, just play bf2 untill then, or get a NDS and for future use with the Wii and play mkds for practice and tetris online, which again pwns my ass.. fuckin tetris why do i love it so much?
i got sonic and mario too, i still cant figure out how you cant play all the events, and how your supposed to unlock archery and the other ones. but then again ive only played it twice
Airburner_01
Da Funky Munky
+6|6787
I highly recommend Madden NFL 08, as it uses the Wii control to the highest extent.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard