max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6566|NYC / Hamburg

w00t
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6557|Hungary
Im wondering if we can do it in 80 days
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6334|Oregon

venom6 wrote:

that would be practically impossible. It would mean everybody receiving it and sending it the very same day, and even then, I doubt it would work. Consider that it also has to pass customs quite a few times, and that can often just take a day or so of processing and tracking.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol Ken Jennings/ALEX TREEBEK is the poor bastard that has to send this from the US to Malaysia. Then it only stops twice in Peoples Republic of Ruddland, kinda surprised at that one.
I know.  Meh, I have business shipping accounts I can use, so it really doesn't matter.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6729|Uhh... erm...
Woot, I get to send it to sigatar boy himself, Tim! I look forward to receiving your message, Ken.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6735

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol Ken Jennings/ALEX TREEBEK is the poor bastard that has to send this from the US to Malaysia. Then it only stops twice in Peoples Republic of Ruddland, kinda surprised at that one.
Or Apple stuff

Stickied this topic
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
Holy shit!

New Zealand is south of Australia?!

Wow.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6173|Sydney | ♥

wtf, you didnt know that, lolz, man, learn your geog >.<
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

I have a question - Did anyone set up an FTP or uploading site where we can upload pics or something to go along with the cd?
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6228|NSW, Australia

FFLink13 wrote:

Holy shit!

New Zealand is south of Australia?!

Wow.
yes and to the right a bit
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6350|uk

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I have a question - Did anyone set up an FTP or uploading site where we can upload pics or something to go along with the cd?
Not atm.

All people will be uploading will be images, so ill speak to DU and see if we could setup a photobucket account or something-

So when the CD reaches you and you want to upload an image or something, PM it to me or DU, we will upload it to the main photobucket account, so atleast its all in one place instead of all over the place on different image hosting sites.

But on the other hand, everythings gonna be linked together in the table anyway, so i dunno if its actually worth doing it, but ill speak to him anyway
']['error
Banned
+630|6642|The Netherlands
I'll be sending it to our most favorite moderator : banadictus
I'm seriously considering to put a MMC flashcard in the envelope (2 x size of fingernail)
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

']['error wrote:

I'll be sending it to our most favorite moderator : banadictus
I'm seriously considering to put a MMC flashcard in the envelope (2 x size of fingernail)
Not worth it. It would most probably break, and in the other hand, someone would steal it. So no, don't put..
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6251|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I wonder who's going to keep the CD and not pass it on? Then start posting 'I gots teh CD'Z ftw!!!!!11one!!1
MrCookie
good times
+31|5995|In a wheelchair.

daddyofdeath wrote:

I wonder who's going to keep the CD and not pass it on? Then start posting 'I gots teh CD'Z ftw!!!!!11one!!1
lol
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6729|Uhh... erm...
I'm still wondering what to include in the package. Maybe a sample of tempoyak.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York
I'm gonna add a bottle of nitroglycerin when I send to the next person.

Watch out, Slickdawg8.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6557|Hungary

djphetal wrote:

venom6 wrote:

that would be practically impossible. It would mean everybody receiving it and sending it the very same day, and even then, I doubt it would work. Consider that it also has to pass customs quite a few times, and that can often just take a day or so of processing and tracking.
You are totally right with your reply.
I know that its not possible as we have over 50 persons what are 50 days if everyone is reciving the letter from 1 day to the other.
As we have long distances and maybe not everyone will sent it via air mail and "priorite" by this i mean if you pay some extra money that it will arrive faster and they do everything to speed it up. At at least we have the human time what is if i recive it but i cant send it on the other day for example my marker gets empty or i dont have money or im just a lazy. So this can be +2 to 3 days. But hey everyone of us will do the best.

And as this is not a race we "have" time for this project (as its one) so good luck for all of us !
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6714|Germany
People should if possible record a little video of the time with "the" cd.
Maybe from receiving to sending it. It's kind of impossible and not everyone has a camcorder.
But a nice video compilation could  be turned into a whole movie.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

danCer wrote:

Maybe from receiving to sending it. It's kind of impossible and not everyone has a camcorder.
To be fair, it would be a shit video .
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6638|Your moms bedroom

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

danCer wrote:

Im sure no one wants to see pics of me taking a shit, whilst holding the cd
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6714|Germany

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

danCer wrote:

You wouldn't have to show your face .
Jackabo
+127|6557|Dublin, Ireland
I got my name taken off cos i was too lazy to send the letter
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Does Ty have to send the CD (or what remains of it by then) all the way from N'Oz back to Finland?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

Mekstizzle wrote:

Does Ty have to send the CD (or what remains of it by then) all the way from N'Oz back to Finland?
Yes and he told us not to worry about it.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard