Mugen
+19|6010
I'm kinda unsure if i should buy this title after watching the devastating review on gametrailers.com (though they gave it in the end a 8/10 wtf?).
Does the story really lack the emphasis and charme the previous titles had? Is the gameplay really that repetitive and boring?

Any thougths?
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6651|Your moms bedroom
well, i've had it for ps2 since it came out, if you like rpgs it just gives you another game to play

Last edited by Locoloki (2007-12-03 09:06:17)

motherdear
+25|6662|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
i think that the story is great but the combat system just lacks commitment and the combat scenes just seam dull compared to the older games.
but it's worth buying just for the story and the world, also it's pretty cheap at the moment.
Mafia47
+27|6751|Chicago
I only played from FFX on (never had a ps1) and comparing this one to FFX and 11 i think, as story line goes, its the most boring, but their is sooo much more extra stuff you can do. If you liked the other ones you'd like this one
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6631|Mhz

I played it for about 3 days then never touched it again, combat system is shite, nowhere near as good a story as 7 or 8, bit piss poor tbh.
bobby177
+129|6484|Texas.. getting out asap
Bought it a few months ago, played for 2 hours, haven't touched it since.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6770|San Antonio, Texas
I bought and played it. I liked it. Almost 100% complete. (99.9% right now, trying to beat yazmat and then the last scene.) Damn work...
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6651|Your moms bedroom
I think the next time i get a bonus character, i am going to go around and finish all the side missions, hunts, side bosses, im probably 92 percent finished
Megalomatthew
+6|6420
The fighting system is easily the best so far.  The story is a lot more political and far lest personal and and bears an obvious resemblance to certain situations happening today.  If you played Vagrant Story you'll like this and you'll see more than enough similarities to FF Tactics if you've played that as well.  IMO this is one of the best FF games I've played.
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6837|Lithuania

Megalomatthew wrote:

The fighting system is easily the best so far.  The story is a lot more political and far lest personal and and bears an obvious resemblance to certain situations happening today.  If you played Vagrant Story you'll like this and you'll see more than enough similarities to FF Tactics if you've played that as well.  IMO this is one of the best FF games I've played.
well said.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
Mugen
+19|6010
alright, thanks for the comments.

got it yesterday and i must admit that i'm pretty impressed thus far
_Spawn_
Permanently Banned
+29|6006
I noticed it takes bloody ages to level..

Or maybe that's just because I spent far too much time pissing about in the massive world doing all the side quests and getting all the gambits =/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard