Madhadda1
+270|6542|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I see this number everywhere, pings, scores, times, license plates, you name it, its everywhere.  And i just happened to stumble across this (which is worth a read) , apparently I'm not alone, but I'm still left wondering what does it mean? there are so many definitions (and of course it could mean nothing) i don't know what to think.  Another thing my mother, brother, and i experience is some kind of psychic ability (please don't think I'm crazy, I'm a very sane man ) . Its something i cant really explain, but we often have very vivid dreams of the future that actually occur, deja vu and other ( for lack of a better word ) "weird" things.   Anybody experience this / these things before?

Discuss

(feel free to move this into DST if necessary)
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6194|Winland

Umm, I runined someone's 404 Karma yesterday... Otherways, no.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6442|The Land of Scott Walker
I actually have 444 karma.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6465

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Umm, I runined someone's DoctaStrangelove's 404 Karma yesterday... Otherways, no.
I had a proud 404 for two days and this asshole ruins it!

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2007-12-01 18:51:47)

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6568|USA
i think you're reading too far into this number.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6442|The Land of Scott Walker
Now someone has ruined mine! *tear*
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6653|Brisbane, Australia

11:11 Is more creepy.
Madhadda1

Ender2309 wrote:

i think you're reading too far into this number.
meh, just googled it once.  I see it everywhere and was just a little curious
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6806|Marathon, Florida Keys
No, but when i learn a new word i hear it everywhere, overhearing peoples conversations, movies, TV, reading the newspaper.....for 3 or 4 days each time. Its weird.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Madhadda1

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

No, but when i learn a new word i hear it everywhere, overhearing peoples conversations, movies, TV, reading the newspaper.....for 3 or 4 days each time. Its weird.
Ditto! thats one of the things i forgot to put in.
claor
+39|6412|Australia

Madhadda1 wrote:

Ditto! thats one of the things i forgot to put in.
same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6653|Brisbane, Australia

I often learn new words and then in a few hours or the next day, I'll hear it being used and I'll be all like "Lol! I understandins."
Madhadda1

Sarrk wrote:

I often learn new words and then in a few hours or the next day, I'll hear it being used and I'll be all like "Lol! I understandins."
its not that we dont understand before...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
Something like this has been happening to me. I think about something and then someone mentions it or it happens.

it happens constantly now.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6402|NSW, Australia

Poseidon wrote:

Something like this has been happening to me. I think about something and then someone mentions it or it happens.

it happens constantly now.
think about hot naked chicks coming to my house!
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6667|The Netherlands
With me it's the number 47
I see that thing everywhere as well
LT.Victim
+1,175|6560|British Columbia, Canada
My License plate has 333 on it, which is fairly uncommon..
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6130
For Jim Carey it's the number 23.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5996|...
the answer is 42.
inane little opines
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6217|cs_connecticut‬‭
For me the number 69 pops up every where... *Ahem*
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6691|Ireland

THAT WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!!
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6682|Espoo, Finland

Dr.Red-Eye wrote:

THAT WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!!
It's not weird. You just pay more attention to it subconsciously as you've just learned it.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6457
I have dreams like those where something happens... but whenever I watch a movie I see it come on TV a day later.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6627|Washington, DC

I used to see lots of a specific car. For instnace, one day I'd say "hm, I usually don't see Saabs that often" and then for a while I noticed a whole bunch.
Djbrown
+129|6493|Adelaide, Aussieland
i get a similar thing, only i see 1023 everywhere

more often than not, i wake up at 10:23, i always seem to notice various stats in bf2 being 1.023, my ping used to jump to 1023 for random reasons before being kicked by PB

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard