lsimio11
+2|6161|Melbourne
What I have squared is what I have. What unlock next? And after that?

https://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5597/efragznetforumzviewtopihr5.jpg
https://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6492/efragznetforumzviewtopilw0.jpg

Simo.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6487|Sheffield-England
Get the APM and the Shield

Last edited by stkhoplite (2007-12-01 04:28:29)

Sambuccashake
+126|6618|Sweden
Netbat and the PK Rockets.

Ranking up in BF2142 goes lightning fast though so you'll have them all soon.
lsimio11
+2|6161|Melbourne
Whats the Baur like?

Sentry gun's any good?
kptk92
u
+972|6416|tc_london
Baur is rape, sentry is shite.

Ganz/Clark shotgun is rape, go up the Support tree (one of them)
T.Bagwell
+1|6595|FF=ON
I'd recommend the netbat upgrades to assault & recon, which opens up active camo and rockets as field upgrades.  Netbat stuff is great to have if you play in squads.

Also start working on the support Clark tree, or the engineer Pilum tree.
Longbow
+163|6654|Odessa, Ukraine
NetBat > RK > Baur

you won't regret.

Btw , you already wasted 2 unlocks - SG and Voss are shit.
lsimio11
+2|6161|Melbourne
Lambert or Baur?

I think im going to go up one of those trees so which one?
Longbow

lsimio11 wrote:

Lambert or Baur?

I think im going to go up one of those trees so which one?
Depends on which way you prefer to destroy armour. If you prefer rocket launcher over C4 demopacks - then definitely Baur. If you like to sabotage enemy armour - then Lambert tree. Anyways, you will get both in a short period of time, first half of the rank tree is pretty easy to get.

p/s and RK-74 is a must have if you are playing assault.
pirate7474
Oh noes!
+11|6007|USA
baur is for infantry rape, so for city servers, the baur totally kills all, get the lambert later, you get more points as an assault instead of a recon
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6453|The Land of Scott Walker
Voss is not crap.  Baur is good and by your choice of unlocks looks like you play Assault quite a bit.  Support is lots of fun, Clark and Ganz are great.  Pilum on Engineer is pure win.
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6269
You already got the Voss all you need is rockets now. If your good enough you'll be first in the server everytime. Use the Krylov every chance you get though check those PAC soldiers kits. I stopped using assault a while ago though. I started to just use the Clark got to 82nd on the leaderboards but then COD4 came out. And whats your skill level? I can probably help you out if you need seeing how the game is slowly dieing. I don't mind giving my tips.
Longbow

Johnny_Extremer wrote:

You already got the Voss all you need is rockets now. If your good enough you'll be first in the server everytime. Use the Krylov every chance you get though check those PAC soldiers kits. I stopped using assault a while ago though. I started to just use the Clark got to 82nd on the leaderboards but then COD4 came out. And whats your skill level? I can probably help you out if you need seeing how the game is slowly dieing. I don't mind giving my tips.
Well, after 1.4 Voss is equal shit for both PAC and EU - SCAR 11 > Krylov > Voss.
pirate7474
Oh noes!
+11|6007|USA
yeah right now the scar rocks, basically no recoil and almost as much as the baur
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6269

Longbow wrote:

Johnny_Extremer wrote:

Well, after 1.4 Voss is equal shit for both PAC and EU - SCAR 11 > Krylov > Voss.
I tried 1.40 for a day and it's pretty much the same imo. They made guns better hmmmmm what about all the exploits. It just became crap for me. I loved the game and still do but I won't play it. I just saw the recent Supreme Commander and it basically made me give up on the game once and for all.
Magius5.0
+106|6389|UMass Amherst
Dunno about exploits, aside from grenade hoarding on the titans and *maybe* on some conquest maps.  The game feels pretty decent right now, everything about balanced--but surprisingly, the Voss is no longer the rape-o-matic it once was.  Krylov=SCAR=Bauer>>Voss now, it feels like.
pirate7474
Oh noes!
+11|6007|USA
gernade hoarding? no...its pk rocket and c4 hoarding...it sucks, cant go anywhere without being blown up

EDIT

plus APM

Last edited by pirate7474 (2007-12-04 12:33:14)

Sambuccashake
+126|6618|Sweden
^
Then you sure need to practice...
Magius5.0
+106|6389|UMass Amherst
Trust me, in a well-formed squad, even those most resilient titan defenders can be dislodged.
Longbow

Magius5.0 wrote:

The game feels pretty decent right now, everything about balanced--but surprisingly
Take out podserfing and I will agree with you...
pirate7474
Oh noes!
+11|6007|USA
theres still podsurfing? i thought that there wasnt that anymore
the 1.4 patch is good but the transport drop pods now suck...a lot
and sambuccashake...gernades take a biiit too long to reload now, c4 is like a gernade except its detonated at will and the lambert is good enought to finish the rest off, but if theres too many, make them follow you into the APM

Magius5.0 wrote:

Trust me, in a well-formed squad, even those most resilient titan defenders can be dislodged.
you sure? 5 defenders stuck in a corridor 1 or 2...seem really hard, plus you never know when ppl pod to their own vents and just camp there
i do that occasionally, lol, theres still a place i know thatll kill any1 that jumps in, even if they drop c4 down...dont know about the RDX shotty yet

Last edited by pirate7474 (2007-12-04 17:36:08)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476
Go for the Lambert, it is insuperable in CQB and makes Recon allot more versatile.
Longbow

pirate7474 wrote:

you sure? 5 defenders stuck in a corridor 1 or 2...seem really hard, plus you never know when ppl pod to their own vents and just camp there
i do that occasionally, lol, theres still a place i know thatll kill any1 that jumps in, even if they drop c4 down...dont know about the RDX shotty yet
The lolest thing ever is to silently use defuser on RDX, jump in and knife the moron that keeps spamming LMB
pirate7474
Oh noes!
+11|6007|USA
how far is the defusers range? and can it get the top of the corridor right after you come in? because thats where i usually put it...they never see it coming, or i put it after those mini-walls aka sides of the corridor where part of the wall sticks out
Longbow

pirate7474 wrote:

how far is the defusers range? and can it get the top of the corridor right after you come in? because thats where i usually put it...they never see it coming, or i put it after those mini-walls aka sides of the corridor where part of the wall sticks out
Defuser range is about 3-4 methers. + morons just throw RDX on the flour, so you can see it before you jump into vents.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard