Icleos
+101|6740
Check out this video I found of BF2...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &q=BF2

I don't know about you guys but that version makes the current one seem like crap.  =/
Ballistix5
+36|6773|Forster NSW
JESUS CHRIST

WHERE DO I BUY THAT ONE?

Unreal man ><
for the 106$ I paid id want that version

Maybe thats a preview of the next patch or the booster packs or somthing?

No idea all I know is I want it
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

alpha or beta
Hyper
Banned
+154|6749
a preview of bf2 that made it look better than it is and the intro movie joined together
WylotheUber
+0|6726
Huh...Isn't that Modern Combat? Didn't think it looked THAT good (or ran THAT smoothly)...Maybe the 360 version?
Ballistix5
+36|6773|Forster NSW
AHHH it might be modern combat
Blankwindow
+1|6723
that was the original preview movie before the game evn hit gold. for instance the scene were the pilto asks for attack cordianates and the guy looks thru a set of binoculars.

IN the build that that video is from infantry could mark targets with lazer for lazer guided bombs. Dice changed this to the lazer controled from the plane because they thought it to like calling in artilery from earlier games or something i can't remember their exact reason.

other than that it is just a change formats on the weapons and i believe some of that is from modern combat as well.

just remember that video wasmade before the game ever went gold i think that video game came out in like end of april early may and the game hit gold what the 2nd week of june.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6749

Hyper wrote:

a preview of bf2 that made it look better than it is and the intro movie joined together
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6707|Wilmington, DE, US
I was about to say, in the first part there wasn't nearly enough plane whoring.

Also the MEC guy on the Mosque roof standing with the LMG was a noob.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
first part was definantly modern combat, i dont thinkg black hawks have rockets
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Maj.Do
+85|6750|good old CA
isnt that the first comme.
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

Ballistix5 wrote:

AHHH it might be modern combat
trust me, it isnt even close to modern combat, MC sucks.

i really dont know what that is. its like sumone took the movement, and the skins and objects, and made his own movie.

it does look really good though.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6739|In your head
The video won't play.
RKF77
+1|6749

Blankwindow wrote:

IN the build that that video is from infantry could mark targets with lazer for lazer guided bombs. Dice changed this to the lazer controled from the plane because they thought it to like calling in artilery from earlier games or something i can't remember their exact reason.
*sigh*

How much cooler could it have been for a ground troop to stand off from armor, mark it with a GLID, and have aircraft nail it with a laser-guided missile?  Couple that with a "Request Air Support" radio request, and we're gettin' somewhere.

That would have frickin' awesome.  Much better than what they came up with, IMO.
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6747|Netherlands
it isnt battlefield modern combat .. i got bfmc on ps2 and believe me that game sucks BIG
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6790|Jupiter
Its modern combat for sure.
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6747|Netherlands
it isnt modern combat believe me for one time i played modern combat  and modern combat isnt that cool
Chanquad
+-1|6786|Sweden
Wtf? Damn idiots. You must be if you think that is MC. The first clip is the Alpha and the other is beta of Battlefield 2.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6711|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
i thought that was the first gameplay of bf2, it looks pretty cool though,for that i would have payed a ten dollars more for the game.  But it is kinda hard to let that run on a proper computer over the internet with 64 players imo.
Skinnister
+43|6723|UK
Holy shit soething tells me thats what the game should be like and that im getting ripped off
Falloutbuddy
+0|6704|Washington Dc
id pay a lot to have that version lol
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6751
The game for the most part is like that, if you note. most of the features are in game except two. BH without missle arms, and the laser guided bomb deal. Problem is most people don't play it that way or try to. I have gotten in squads that play like that though, and we typically win the game for the team. The graphics are the only thing that are really good but for those graphics you would have to sacrifice the size of the level. Planes would ahve to fly at 300. and would constantly be circling.

You can do the enemy tank spotted, but most pilots don't see that. I like to be in the bomber as the co-pilot/gunner, and most of the time, the pilot doesn't know how to set up for the bomb guy. I have flown with one guy that knew how to do it somewhat decent, but I wish he would have been able to do it from something other than a vertical dive. He would go straight up and dive straigh down at a target. You hit 99% of the time, but I prefer the level flight bombings. takes a good pilot to know what angle to come at to hit.

Nobody can deny that the current version of the game has gameplay balances that need fixed. Most games do that don't go through intensive beta stress testing.
dan500
+57|6845
That was a beta, take a look at the early pics here; http://totalbf2.com/

See any stuff that looks the same?
shaggyp
+1|6721|Florida
wow, that mobile aa missile actually hit the bh!  now that would be an upgrade.
cablecopulate
+449|6736|Massachusetts.
I remember those two videos from when they were released way back whenever. They had a bunch of movies like that, I still have a couple. I remember with the mashtuur one people were complaining at how you would fly in the air after getting hit by tanks or grenades. Good times, good times.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard