Athiest43%43% - 42
Agnostic7%7% - 7
Christian33%33% - 32
Muslim2%2% - 2
Other, tell us in your post13%13% - 13
Total: 96
Frogfan105
+18|6000|Your basement
Post your religion, I am a born again Christian.
Lez do it for lulz
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6337|Oregon
atheist.
you misspelled it.

edit: And where is Jewish on this list?

Last edited by djphetal (2007-11-30 17:49:13)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
I am Jewish. I am pretty surprised you left that out of the poll.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

djphetal wrote:

atheist.
you misspelled it.

edit: And where is Jewish on this list?
I guess they are not needed since a lot of bf2s dont like Jews lol
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6465|Tyne & Wear, England
Atheist.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

Superior Mind wrote:

To be fair, Jews are a small group compared to the others listed.  Hindu and Buddhist would be more relevant.

I'm atheist.
Frogfan105
+18|6000|Your basement
I didnt have enough poll options, i guess Muslim wouldn't be a big enough one to merit a spot and sorry for the misspelling on atheist
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

Superior Mind wrote:

He also missed out Hindus, Buddhists, Ninjas and Pirates! FFS, wot kind poll is this?!?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
mooslim.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Atheist.
You were in church last Sunday, don't deny it!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
agnostic - a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

Frogfan105 wrote:

I didnt have enough poll options, i guess Muslim wouldn't be a big enough one to merit a spot and sorry for the misspelling on atheist
Actually, Islam is the fastest growing religion, and I believe it outnumbers Buddhism and Hinduism in its membership.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6465|Tyne & Wear, England

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Atheist.
You were in church last Sunday, don't deny it!
Fuck, you caught me.  I was at the statue sucking the lord Jesus Christ's big toe.

Seriously though.  My mate says that I'm going to burn in hell because I called 'the virgin' Mary a prostitute today.

Edit:

I'm not bashing by the way, just light hearted banter.  BTW guys, what is your child calling it's teddy bear this Christmas.

Last edited by KILLSWITCH (2007-11-30 18:11:59)

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6346|Twyford, UK
Atheist. Don't like being preached at, don't believe in an all-powerful being, don't believe in wars and killings over a misunderstanding, don't believe in pointless rituals that serve no purpose in these times.

Tempted to start a religion based around traffic patterns, though. They ARE pretty ritualistic as it is, and a little spirituality may help the damn traffic lights to actually NOTICE me sometimes.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6158|Anaheim, Mexifornia
Agnostic
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
scientologist
TGMaverick
+16|6231
Christian.  Specifically, Catholic
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6831|Denver colorado
Shintoism and buddhistism are the closest religions to what I believe.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Copied from the other "what is your religion" thread...

I'm agnostic.

For the most part I'm atheist, but there are sometimes where I believe there is some sort of other-worldly force out there. I certainly don't believe in creationism or anything unrelated to science, but there are some things in my life that have been entirely too coincidental, so I think it's possible another force that no one can recognize might have done something.

And then there's the Big Bang. I fully believe in it, but I think that it's also possible that another force could have put those events into motion, and put evolution and the natural creation of life into motion.

Plus I also like to take different facets of every religion and kind of mash it into one. I don't take any of it as canon, but much of it is quite interesting (especially Buddhism and other Eastern religions) and I like their view on things.

But does me not believing in and practicing a specific religion and devoting all my time to that, make me an immoral person without regard for humanity and I'm going to an imaginary place a bunch of hypocrites made up called Hell? Absolutely not.

(Personally, I think hardcore, closed-minded religious people are the biggest sinners of all.)
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6641|Your moms bedroom
non-believer, but that doesnt make me athiest
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
Christian
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Tempted to start a religion based around traffic patterns, though. They ARE pretty ritualistic as it is, and a little spirituality may help the damn traffic lights to actually NOTICE me sometimes.
I lol'd.

Why do we have multiple threads on this subject and a crappy poll made by somebody who didn't put enough options in?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Heaven's Gate ... you won't find many of us.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6657|Land of the Very Cold
Atheist is not even close enough for me. I consider myself an apostate. I've rejected my former religion, and I also criticize it if I feel like bashing on it. I have turned down many baptism, funerals and weddings because of that, simply because I will not go inside the house of lies again (13 years and couting without going there). I vomit on the bible for fun
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
fact: atheist love to tell everyone how atheist they are.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard