BudRell
+2|6882|Home
This is one of the good and easily understandable sites for getting backround and fundamental info about...well read yourselves.

http://msxexposed.blogspot.com/
Fahrenheit
+0|6824
very interesting!!! sad that someone is exploiting cheaters to gain cash...serves them all right in the end..i would guess that he prolly sends the cheaters e-mail addresses to EA as well! all for the sake of cash how sad...its just not worth the bother..play the game propally you dont need to cheat!...anyways what sort of cheats are there so we know what to look for ...i heard of a script to help pilots in jets and slicks....
Speelbal
+146|6797|Netherlands
Lol sad that someone exploiting cheaters??? Not at all. Serves them bastards right. Cheating and hacking in a game should be punsihed like that.

For all the hackernerds out there, I hope Maz empties your account and trashes your pc. Kind regards.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6770|Twente, The Netherlands

Speelbal wrote:

Lol sad that someone exploiting cheaters??? Not at all. Serves them bastards right. Cheating and hacking in a game should be punsihed like that.

For all the hackernerds out there, I hope Maz empties your account and trashes your pc. Kind regards.
Agreed!
Fahrenheit
+0|6824
lol thats what i meant in a way!!....but to exploit cheaters is even sadder...or is it?...way i see it he is giving them the cheats then exploiting them for money so they dont get banned either ways your both right serves them right!!!! hahahahahahah...but he should be raped with a rusty nail for providing the cheats.....anyway im a cheat i use both hands when playing the game lol and i drink beer...so i dont feel the kills too much.....
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6765|The Netherlands
Very interesting indeed, especially these 2 quotes: I have also been informed that punkbuster and "others" are VIP member's at his site(msxsecurity) for this purpose and to recieve the cheat to begin detection. 

And this 1 from the last post: First his Battlefield 2 cheat's are not undetectable as he claims. Around 3 week's ago his cheat was detected by punkbuster. User's were issued a Global Guid / Hardware Ban banning them from any game that used punkbuster.

Nice 1 punkbuster! It seems... they've infiltrated the enemy base!

Last edited by General-Echo (2005-12-24 17:47:42)

Flyboy63
+8|6749|South Australia
lol..pwned.
[ar15]crazylarry
+0|6792
you would think that paypal would lock an account for that.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6796
you would think so huh
shrugs
buyer beware
HA
msxexposed
+0|6742
Hello everyone,

For those that wanted to see this guy behind bars, your wish may come true.
http://msxexposed.blogspot.com/
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6765|The Netherlands
I think everyone here on this forum would like to see this guy behind bars.

Personally i would like to thank you for your time and effort in exposing this guy to the world.

Last edited by General-Echo (2005-12-27 13:43:31)

BurlySmurf
+1|6800|Nellis AFB
Good read. The portion about finding out his real identity was a bit creapy though.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6796
identifying somone on the net is not to hard
as he said
trails everywhere
alls it takes is some time and some know how
not to take away form msxexposed btw
im extremely happy this guy is gonna get his love form the other side now
Grymlok
+0|6746
For some reason msxexposed is gone.  I find this pretty disturbing since it was one of the only pages telling the truth about MSX, and would like to know why it's gone.  Does anyone have info about this?
Spetz
+1|6720
there is a jet hak out there that ignored flares when targeting a hostile jet and makes the missiles hit the enemy jet alot faster

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard