TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6378|Netherlands

I have them on occasion and it's one of those days/rounds where it doesn't matter what you do, it always backfires. I just played a round on Wake Island, within the first two minutes I had absolutely no points and 10 deaths. I spawn just to see a bomb flying right in my face. I spawn again right in front of a claymore. Finally I manage to kill two people by lobbing two grenades into a bush, only to have the second grenade blow up in the faces of two team members. Taking that for granted I hop into a truck and promptly run over another team mate who came running out from behind a rock not knowing what the E button means.

After about 10 minutes more of this I decided to call it a day and accept that luck just wasn't on my side at all today.
Anyone else have bad days like this?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6820|Nårvei

On ocasion i have the feeling my name is on every bullet in the game and that they are smartbullets that go around corners etc etc

Other times its the other way around and i feel immortal and can just throw a random granade somewhere and kill off a hole squad

Last edited by Varegg (2007-11-30 04:59:37)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
SyDuS
+10|6565|vancouver BC
one time i took a piss sitting down
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6391|the land of bourbon
once in a while i find myself far from the action, and without a vehicle.  after long walking, i find one, and then proceed to flip it over or get it stuck somewhere, and then i am on foot again.  that frustrates me to no end.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Djbrown
+129|6506|Adelaide, Aussieland
once i rammed the UAV in mid-air 3 times in a round in the jet

how could one possibly fail more than that?
EvilHomer15
+4|6007|Taastrup, Danmark
I died twice by a supply box in jet in same round..

(the supply box was in air with parachute)
Simon
basically
+838|6668|UK
no, not really.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6355|Twyford, UK
Well, while actually COMPETENT, I got raped repeatedly by the other team's APC and chopper on Sharqi, kept losing firefights, and got lag at exactly the wrong moment. I got awarded a purple heart, FFS. But I pulled through it and got my teamwork thingy, and the heart wasn't actually awarded.

Other days, the chopper just seems to pick on me. But if he does that, I make things worse by shooting back.
cablecopulate
+449|6748|Massachusetts.

Skorpy-chan wrote:

But if he does that, I make things worse by shooting back.
oooooh. That's just like a homing beacon.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6158|San Antonio, Texas
All the time. v_v It happens the most in Armored Fury. It's just one of those days. Bomb on head, scout chopper filling me with lead, tank turret in face, arty. *shivers*
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!
Yeah, but my bad days were when I was only getting 2.5 KDR etc.

Or when my hitreg seemed to fail.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6699|London, UK

Djbrown wrote:

once i rammed the UAV in mid-air 3 times in a round in the jet

how could one possibly fail more than that?
not just you........
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6600|Reisterstown, MD

I think most people how have had a bad day in BF2 have the purple heart to thank for it.  I've had a couple of rounds that makes me mumble to myself. 
Skorpy-chan
+127|6355|Twyford, UK

cablecopulate wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

But if he does that, I make things worse by shooting back.
oooooh. That's just like a homing beacon.
Yeah, but I've managed to get a few kills out of it. At least one fully-occupied Cobra flying into a building in panic,
And if I do it enough, the pilot hunts me down and I have a very fun time making him go crazy.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6568|Hungary
Like today i was spawnkilled at my first spawn on G-Town then i thought right lets spawn at the uncap ands ee around. Guess what happens ?
The very first artillery strike is hitting me and i fly from Spetz uncap to Convoy...

Sometimes i feel that there is a new option of MSX what allows you to point out where the artillery should fall. Im killed several times by artillery and its just no possible that i allways falls on my at first or it falls right to the point where i am for example the tower on g-town. Its 1 to 1000000000 that it falls on it. It cant be pure luck.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6009|Vortex Ring State
Yeah, went AFK at a para spawn point...
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6795|Perth, Western Australia
Ever had a good day in BF2?
fabiator14
+7|6161|Normandy - France
it happens sometimes....when it's a bad day....alt + f4

Last edited by fabiator14 (2007-12-01 05:54:33)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6473|Tyne & Wear, England
Yes, whenever I paid a rare visit to Karkand.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6659
Yeah and it eventually led me to ragequittiing and destorying my bf2 cd
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6282
Yup,i have them when

1)Noob pilot/gunner gets into my chopper
2)My bullets dont like the enemy(bad hitreg)
3)Enemy bullets like me
4)Encounter 10 year old admin

cure to all?TK rampage,
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6175
yes today actually, I was in a jet taking off when suddenly a teammate shoots me with an Eryx. makes me wonder how can people be so stupid
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6853|England

Varegg wrote:

On ocasion i have the feeling my name is on every bullet in the game and that they are smartbullets that go around corners etc etc

Other times its the other way around and i feel immortal and can just throw a random granade somewhere and kill off a hole squad
The same as I do! I'm sure there are smart bullets. They ALWAYS seem to find me, but then, suddenly, I have them.!!

Still, Not being very good means most days are bad
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6506|UK , Birmingham
only when the reg is letting me down
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6346
i hate bf2 does that answer your question

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard