Medic1%1% - 1
Sniper15%15% - 8
Spy3%3% - 2
Total: 51
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6412|dm_maidenhead
What is your favourite class on TF2.

Scout- Definately my favourite. Double jump is awesome and the speed means you can outmanoeuvre most people.

Pyro- Haven't played much with it. Quite fun but I'm pretty awful at it.

Soldier- I really like this kit. Rocket jump is especially useful on 2Fort and overall it's a good class

Heavy- Especially fun when you have a faithful friend as medic. I often run out of ammo at the important invulnerable sections

Demoman- Just recently started playing properly. The normal mines are quite easy to get away from though and the stickies sometimes require you to wait for an enemy.

Engineer- Most boring kit imo. I find people only use it to camp and amass points with the sentry. Not fun for me.

Medic- Good fun with a friend. With other people they are often idiots when it comes to being invulnerable.

Sniper- Quite useful and I enjoy it. But then again I like sniping.

Spy- second favourite class. Backstabs are fun and it's a really useful kit when you know what you are doing.

P
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6458

Scout ftw. Freaking love it when I fly all over the place.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6587|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
For me it look like.

Sniper: Really love this kit, when your good enough with it, its easy to dominate half the other team. Plus its really usefull.

Pyro: Second most loved kit, entering a room running with a flamethrower is just awesome.And god damn, its easy to rack many kills in a row with that kit.

Scout: Like it, like the speed, but it seem i cant aim that shotgun well enough to be a really good scout.

Soldier: Like the class, made good killing spree with it, but not my favorite kit anyway.

Heavy, He have a minigum, nuff said.

Medic, Prolly the less fun class for me, beeing some one little pet dont matct me at all.

Spy: If only the disguise would work, each time i got my disguise on, it does nothing i get shot down on the spot.

Enginer: Sentry piss me off! Cant get my 10 kill with them, any one volunter to help me out with that?!?!

Demoman:  How the hell does everyvody 1 hit gib me with the normal grenade...srsly!
Eldu
+62|6117|Belgium
Just started but I'm going with Medic, is good fun if you have someone to play it with, preferably heavy weapons guy.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6853|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Soldier all the way.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6462|Cambridge, UK

Pyro for all that Spy burning fun
SamTheMan :D
Banned
+106|6009|UK
In order of favouriteness

Sniper
Scout
Spy
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

Engineer because I like to foster frustration in others (FYI, you can play engineer in way to help your team move up field, its not all defense)

Followed by Soldier, Medic and demoman.

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-11-29 19:15:46)

TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6630|Mhz

Sniper <-- When I'm at my best.
Spy <-- When I'm feeling like being a prick.
Pyro <-- When I'm pissed off.
Engy <-- When I'm too tired to play properly.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6541
Soldier then Scout.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478
Nothing like chasing down spys and snipers with the flamethrower.

Fun pyro is fun.
Brasso
+1,549|6640

Too many.  Scout is fun, I'm pretty good at it.  Soldier is fun too, I'm good at it.  Sniper is too easy on some maps and useless on others.  And Spy is fun but I usually suck at it.

Pyro...nah.  Demoman, pretty good, more of a camper's class though.  Medic, yawn.  Heavy, fun, useless in some situations but great in others.  Engineer, I'm pretty bad at and it's kinda boring.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-11-29 18:03:09)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York
Scout - when I feel like going on suicide runs for the team.
Pyro - when I feel like lighting some bitches up.
Demoman - When I feel like 'nade spamming.
Engineer - When I'm too assed to go out and shoot people and just hold down the right mouse button with my wrench.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6449|Brisbane, Australia

Heavy - nothing is more satisfying than pumping some little scout or spy into a wall with like 50 bullets.

I like most classes though.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
David.P
Banned
+649|6283
Spy because i love backstabbing an entire blockade of heavies and doctors and getting away alive!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

Demo, soldier, pyro or heavy.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6296|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
My favorite shifts depending on map, situation and which classes the other team are using.....

But the one i have most gametime with is Engineer (i think i have 6x the gametime with engineer as with each other class )
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
KONG
+2|6005
Engineer and sniper!
kptk92
u
+972|6418|tc_london

SamTheMan wrote:

In order of favouriteness

Demoman
Spy
Sniper