DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6152|Vancouver | Canada
Rather than making a bunch of separate topics, I've managed to contain all my questions to one.

So, here goes:
1. How exactly is the end round bonus score calculated?

2. What are the dogtags for beside people's names at the end of each round?

3. My favourites seem to disappear every time I hit Refresh. All but one. I cannot figure out why that's happening. Restarting Steam seems to be the only thing that works.

4. Does adding a clan tag mean a new profile, or is there somewhere I can enter a clan tag like BF2?

5. Why the hell do RPGs go off in random directions? It's like trying to hit a J10 with missiles.

6. Which graphics setting has the biggest noticeable difference?

If you answer them all, you'll get a cookie karma.

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2007-11-27 17:59:21)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6703|67.222.138.85
1. no idea
2. they're dead, same during a game
3. no idea
4. There is a clan tag section where you change your name, I think in game options.
5. Russion pos
6. not sure
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6626|Washington, DC

I don't know the specifics but I think for number 1: KDR, total score, how badly your team kicked ass (in FFA, how badly you kicked ass)
shoopysean
+11|6131
One thing with the Favourites. Mine are all over the place as well.
Sometimes there will be a few. Sometimes none. Sometimes one.
Also, random servers will pop up as favourites even though I've never played on them none-the-less favourited them.
Refreshing them doesn't seem to help much either.
I dunno if it's just me being unable to work it but I generally cope without it being too much problem except occasionally when it comes up with 0 servers.
Oh and the other thing is sometimes Favourites of mine will appear in the big server list but not in my actual Favourites list :S
psH
Banned
+217|6379|Sydney

DefCon-17 wrote:

Rather than making a bunch of separate topics, I've managed to contain all my questions to one.

So, here goes:
1. How exactly is the end round bonus score calculated?

2. What are the dogtags for beside people's names at the end of each round?

3. My favourites seem to disappear every time I hit Refresh. All but one. I cannot figure out why that's happening. Restarting Steam seems to be the only thing that works.

4. Does adding a clan tag mean a new profile, or is there somewhere I can enter a clan tag like BF2?

5. Why the hell do RPGs go off in random directions? It's like trying to hit a J10 with missiles.

6. Which graphics setting has the biggest noticeable difference?

If you answer them all, you'll get a cookie karma.
1. i think its like in 2142 with how well your team does.

2. they are dead.

3. the filters on cod4 are some epic fail, hopefully they will be updated,

4. Multiplayer Options > player name.

5. That is poor, and i don't think that proning or crouching will make an accuracy difference.

6. no idea
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6152|Vancouver | Canada
Thanks guys.
psH
Banned
+217|6379|Sydney
question answered. thread futile.

permission to spam? *waits for ig*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard